Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
View attachment 71534
Null unloads on someone he thinks is defending StyxHexenhammer666.
Woah, woah, woah, guys and gal-pals!

I think we're missing some angles here. Josh is having a meltdown in this post about some guy who he feels impregnated a woman then left her, leaving her to raise her child alone. He seems emotionally invested. I mean Josh really seems angry with this random guy for walking out on the mother of his child and leaving her to raise the child alone without a father. It's like he feels personally injured.
Null said:
This wouldn't have happened if he was raising his child.
Now, who do we know who was raised in a fatherless home by a single mother, had emotional, mental health and substance abuse problems even to the extent of fantasizing about murdering said mother with a steak knife? Who was so unstable as a result of their one-parent upbringing that they threatened to dismember and anally rape an underage girl on an online lego forum?

It's like the plight of this e-celeb's poor abandoned child really hit Joshy where he lives for some reason. :cool:🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
Yes, and replaced them all with people who praise him
Yeah? And in the past, how many people started off as eager dick riders, and are now mortal enemies? joshy isn't some DC/Marvel Superhero, with "Pre-Fab Villains", he has a habit of biting the hands that feed. Remember CDG saying "joshy always treated me classy", how long before that changed? I think it's the ODD...
praise him
... While joshy may want to have a curated experience, where he faces no push back on what he says... "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it". joshy isn't smart enough to run his own life. He's really fat, and in hiding, cases in point. It's not healthy for the broom to even desire this.
send him money
How much of that money has strings attached? And inflationary period. They cut disability, joshy is fucked. But, back to strings, it's fairly obvious to all, the content of the forum is "Pay to Play". Nothing new, sweeping for Diddler, it's the same gig.
say things like "Null SUFFERS every day and you DARE give him unsolicited weight advice???"
Zealots. Zealots always end up infighting. While that may give the broom a sense of power, and maybe a touch of nostalgia (remember, Commie Farms is a hugbox, forever stuck in joshy's formative years, and the constant spite and simping is a reconstruction of his childhood relationship with his Mother), you just have to look at how the broom has managed the site for the past 5 years.

He's pissed off a lot of people (ok, a lot of that a lot will 41%), and not kept anyone onside. His finances are such... he is looking for someone else's identity, which people seem to dismiss. Look, I don't know much about this Lowtax, but I do know that, joshy has made some "choices" which are at heads with "Settling down and having a family". Like changing his name. These are more aligned with someone with a poor sense of self.

btw, nfn, it popped into my mind, Sam Losco account fucked the gunt forum. Ot at least, he took the blame. I thought I should mention it.

Yeah? And in the past, how many people started off as eager dick riders, and are now mortal enemies? joshy isn't some DC/Marvel Superhero, with "Pre-Fab Villains", he has a habit of biting the hands that feed. Remember CDG saying "joshy always treated me classy", how long before that changed? I think it's the ODD...

... While joshy may want to have a curated experience, where he faces no push back on what he says... "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it". joshy isn't smart enough to run his own life. He's really fat, and in hiding, cases in point. It's not healthy for the broom to even desire this.

How much of that money has strings attached? And inflationary period. They cut disability, joshy is fucked. But, back to strings, it's fairly obvious to all, the content of the forum is "Pay to Play". Nothing new, sweeping for Diddler, it's the same gig.

Zealots. Zealots always end up infighting. While that may give the broom a sense of power, and maybe a touch of nostalgia (remember, Commie Farms is a hugbox, forever stuck in joshy's formative years, and the constant spite and simping is a reconstruction of his childhood relationship with his Mother), you just have to look at how the broom has managed the site for the past 5 years.

He's pissed off a lot of people (ok, a lot of that a lot will 41%), and not kept anyone onside. His finances are such... he is looking for someone else's identity, which people seem to dismiss. Look, I don't know much about this Lowtax, but I do know that, joshy has made some "choices" which are at heads with "Settling down and having a family". Like changing his name. These are more aligned with someone with a poor sense of self.

btw, nfn, it popped into my mind, Sam Losco account fucked the gunt forum. Ot at least, he took the blame. I thought I should mention it.
You underestimate how many angsty losers are online that would love to suck up to an alpha retard like Null.

View attachment 71166 FUCKING OYYYYY FUCKING STOP FUCKING RUINING MY FUCKING FORUM!!!!1 FUCKING FUCK OFF!!!1!
View attachment 71165
The site has been on a slow and steady decline not because of quanity but quality and he's done everything in his power to attract the kinds of people he's crying about now with his chasing of clicks and algorithms. How many times had he pinned, or discussed on MATI, something he knew literally nothing about but felt the need to because it was some trendy topic? Reddit Farms.

Last edited:
View attachment 71534
Null unloads on someone he thinks is defending StyxHexenhammer666.
His pretend egalitarianism is cute. Compare how many times you've heard Josh berate "deadbeat dads" (even ones who pay child support and make monthly visits to see their children) against how many times he's berated "stupid single mothers." The answer is zero and it's plain to see why. Josh is the result of a "stupid single mother" and is in a perpetual adolescenthood rebelling against his father. Attacking single mothers for their stupid decisions would be arguing against his own existence and without any internet father to stabilize him (Dick Masterson, Nick Rekieta, etc.) Josh is lost in this angry cycle of insanity. Josh, much like his mother, continues to chose bad fathers to take after. A generation of white trash degradation.

Last edited:
You underestimate how many angsty losers are online that would love to suck up to an alpha retard like Null.
I think a lot of these people are so terminally online and disconnected from friends family and loved ones. That a loser like Josh looks approachable. This is because Josh in a lot of ways is a lot like them. No real friends no family. Just strangers that you meet online digitally

I think a lot of these people are so terminally online and disconnected from friends family and loved ones. That a loser like Josh looks approachable. This is because Josh in a lot of ways is a lot like them. No real friends no family. Just strangers that you meet online digitally
They're probably underaged. Null said that he wouldn't have an age limit on his female only forum, so he's (unsurprisingly) fine with teen girls posting with him.

What's his future? Look at his "peers". He's not going to have the success of Metocuck. Gym is the perfect example of the "success"of the sektur.

Gym made money at a time where there was money to be made. Those. Days. Are. Gone. Plus, he never face dox'd. Oh, and did shit loads of other non "fagdrama" topics.

Gunt? It would be ironic, if the broom were to father a couple of bastard children, while being the target of gay-ops from some "gossip forum", but gunts "fame" was built on doing shit IRL, and he still has the voice, even if he's clearly suffering from Early On Set Brain Rot. That could still happen to joshy.

Then you have people like PPPski... who actually have done stuff. Going back to Gym, he didn't have to do the IRL stuff, because he produced a lot of stuff, under different channels, joshy hasn't done this. This entire career is based on him reading, in an annoying voice, posts on his hugbox. Gunt and PPPski have done stuff, usually involving public acts of violence (Gunt has a history of being punched on camera, Andy was knocked out in comedy record time, seriously, I will never not find those 20 odd seconds funny, and of course Ashton Billy Joel Parks assaulted an member of law enforcement).

It would be alright, if it was just butt kissers, but it's not. joshy still spazzes over what's posted here. While, I agree, there are plenty of suckers, who'll subsidize the brooms pizza habit... as time goes by, there will be more young oiks, who'll hack the site, and/or generally make mock of the broom. Plus, all the people who were paypigs, and now are sworn enemies.

It's a fickle business, being "Internet Famous/Grifter", and at the end of the day... joshy is a lolcow. That's how it's going to end for him.

They're probably underaged.
As far as I know kiwi farms doesn't attract too many underage individuals. Usually the ones that are underage on his website are found out pretty quickly. As they're hyper autistic. bargain bin laden is a good example.
Null said that he wouldn't have an age limit on his female only forum, so he's (unsurprisingly) fine with teen girls posting with him.
Nothing about that surprises me.
Not at all a red flag.

I mean getting past the logistics of it all. What's Josh's sales pitch.... Hi can I have your medical records to prove that you're a biological vagina haver? I need this to prove that you're not a stink ditch.
Everything about this female only forum that they're proposing sounds like the preteen body evaluating website and cult Onision tried to establish.

I mean getting past the logistics of it all. What's Josh's sales pitch.... Hi can I have your medical records to prove that you're a biological vagina haver? I need this to prove that you're not a stink ditch.
Everything about this female only forum that they're proposing sounds like the preteen body evaluating website and cult Onision tried to establish.
Handing over your medical records to join a shitty forum??:haha: Jesus Josh, I don't even have any words for this.

shitty forum??
reminder that kiwifarms is managed by the guy who let it suffer from multiple data breaches. also, reconciling that one time the site got hacked by a fucking turkish teenage script kiddy

Reason: the funny reason as to why his site got pwned by a teenager is because he ask the teenager to do a penetration testing. what he doesn't know is the teen is taking advantage of his naivety. such a life of our fat lolcow retard
Handing over your medical records to join a shitty forum??:haha: Jesus Josh, I don't even have any words for this.
I know he had floated the ID verification Idea that not even Lidldrip thought was safe. The medical records idea is beyond galaxy brain especially if you wants underage girls on this forum
He also wanted every woman joining to dox their medical records to prove they were biological women and not transsexuals.
You got a screen cap of this?

You got a screen cap of this?
shot.png
I was wrong, it was actually Justtocheck who suggested it.
chaser.png
This was Null's response.
puppet master.png
I would like to point out that Null posted that response after Lidl Drip had already shot it down.

Back