What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Null pushed his sock too hard and now everybody can see how lame she is... if Null had been a little less ham fisted she'd be prom queen by now, but she's just a femcel poochie.
View attachment 65947
If Josh is lidl then he's completely mentally busted. I still remain hopeful he's to fat and lazy to troon out
View attachment 65996
View attachment 65997
View attachment 65998
View attachment 65999
View attachment 66000
View attachment 66001
View attachment 66002
View attachment 66003
View attachment 66004
View attachment 66005
View attachment 66007
View attachment 66008
View attachment 66009
View attachment 66010
View attachment 66011
View attachment 66012
View attachment 66013
Null had a nuclear level meltdown in the thread watching the Kamala/Trump debate. Highlights include telling a Haitian poster he wants their passport destroyed and them kicked out of the country, how he hates living in Europe and feels alone there but doesn't want to move back to America so his tax dollars will be spent on blacks, how all whites left in the world are just blacks in pale skin, how white flight is no longer possible, how civil war is inevitable in America and calling anyone who disagrees "mutt mercs who suck niggerdick" and daring anyone on the thread to keep replying to him so he can ban them.
These meltdowns have been happening a lot more frequently and are getting worse. These posts are schizo and autistic. I can see why people are fed up with josh.

View attachment 65996
View attachment 65997
View attachment 65998
View attachment 65999
View attachment 66000
View attachment 66001
View attachment 66002
View attachment 66003
View attachment 66004
View attachment 66005
View attachment 66007
View attachment 66008
View attachment 66009
View attachment 66010
View attachment 66011
View attachment 66012
View attachment 66013
Null had a nuclear level meltdown in the thread watching the Kamala/Trump debate. Highlights include telling a Haitian poster he wants their passport destroyed and them kicked out of the country, how he hates living in Europe and feels alone there but doesn't want to move back to America so his tax dollars will be spent on blacks, how all whites left in the world are just blacks in pale skin, how white flight is no longer possible, how civil war is inevitable in America and calling anyone who disagrees "mutt mercs who suck niggerdick" and daring anyone on the thread to keep replying to him so he can ban them.
Ah, so he’s a race traitor, too. Not a big surprise.

stress.png

*STRESS SIGH*

I still maintain that Lidl Drip is a woman and that Null is using her as his main attack dog to either drive out incels or mark them for future bans. Didn't someone on here find a Twitter account that was remarkably similar to Lidl and followed Null before his ban?
It was suspected that was her account involved. I really do think this is the case, as her personality seems to fit his need for a mother figure, given his fatherless upbringing.

Last edited:
Man, imagine living in some white ass Eastern European country but have nothing but trannies and black men in your mind 24/7.

You heard it here first, the only reason Null doesn't have children is that he's afraid black men will kill them.
This is like a weird expansion of the "black people chew gum and listen to music on the bus" rant lol.

Has Josh ever gone to bat for a user like this before?
Not from what I've seen, at least not as openly as Lidldrip, he's allowed users like Greta to get away with their behavior, often passively and quietly. Just never put on the open.
He banned a bunch of users after Rat Speaker made fun of Twinkie's friend who died of cancer. It was such an obvious defense that a number of mods quit because they thought he was ruining the site culture.

If you wouldn't mind elaborating I've never heard this before.
I don't know the full details and a lot of it got deleted over the years, but from what I remember, Twinkie is a current female mod on KF that was close with Null in the past. Rat Speaker was a shitposter in the vein of Just A Butt, and when Twinkie made a post about a friend of hers that died from cancer, Rat Speaker mocked said friend. Null banned Rat Speaker which caused an uproar among a number of users in the same way Lidl Drip is causing now, and Null went on a banning spree. A couple mods who were already disgruntled over Null's moderation on KF, including It's HK-47 and vertexwindi, leaked a bunch of DM's and Discord posts where it turned out that Null was going on the warpath across multiple sites to get rid of anyone who'd go against him or his favorite mods. vertexwindi then made a post admitting to leaking everything, told Null he was a retard who was going to ruin the site and left the forum.

I don't know the full details and a lot of it got deleted over the years, but from what I remember, Twinkie is a current female mod on KF that was close with Null in the past. Rat Speaker was a shitposter in the vein of Just A Butt, and when Twinkie made a post about a friend of hers that died from cancer, Rat Speaker mocked said friend. Null banned Rat Speaker which caused an uproar among a number of users in the same way Lidl Drip is causing now, and Null went on a banning spree. A couple mods who were already disgruntled over Null's moderation on KF, including It's HK-47 and vertexwindi, leaked a bunch of DM's and Discord posts where it turned out that Null was going on the warpath across multiple sites to get rid of anyone who'd go against him or his favorite mods. vertexwindi then made a post admitting to leaking everything, told Null he was a retard who was going to ruin the site and left the forum.
I do remember this it was quite a situation. Somebody else posted information about this I think. Thank you it goes to show that Josh has his chosen ones and he'll go to bat for them even if it means screwing over other people

Last edited:
Back