What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Reading comprehension is difficult for you isn't?.
No, I can read perfectly well.
Screenshot_2024-09-09_16-33-04.png

Hey guys, do we know who this @OrgusDin troll is who is constantly rage-posting about Null underneath all of Elissa Clips' videos? I only want to congratulate them on being one of the few dedicated Null trolls who makes me laugh whenever I read the comments:

View attachment 65277

Source

BTW, that's the first time I saw the notorious video of PPP spreading his asshole. It's definitely not how I imagined it. The way Null described it on MATI - because what else is Null gonna mention about PPP on MATI - I imagined something much more flirtatious and teasy, like an outtake from a private 101 that got leaked. Here, PPP seems to have spread his asshole purely in a fit of rage, in response to someone saying something that triggered the fuck out of him. Is that what happened? Does anyone here have the actual lore on that video clip?
Yeah Null actually personally seethed at him a few times on MATI and on the forum as well. The kiwis were talking about it too but I think Null deleted the posts lol.

With Null going scorched earth on pedos and suspected pedos ever since Qriist did gayops for Retika, what exactly is stopping someone from framing people they don't like as pedos and getting them permabanned without appeal? The double edged sword of anonymous aliases means it's much easier to fake an internet presence they don't have.

If I were an enemy of Kiwi Farms, I'd probably sew distrust among the userbase with pedo accusations, causing mass bans and accelerating the splintering of the site.

With Null going scorched earth on pedos and suspected pedos ever since Qriist did gayops for Retika, what exactly is stopping someone from framing people they don't like as pedos and getting them permabanned without appeal? The double edged sword of anonymous aliases means it's much easier to fake an internet presence they don't have.

If I were an enemy of Kiwi Farms, I'd probably sew distrust among the userbase with pedo accusations, causing mass bans and accelerating the splintering of the site.
We're all well aware of your love for Joshcock, Socky.

With Null going scorched earth on pedos and suspected pedos ever since Qriist did gayops for Retika, what exactly is stopping someone from framing people they don't like as pedos and getting them permabanned without appeal?
This is the funniest thing I have read all day, yes a man who was about to lose his five kids was busy organizing Gayops against some toilet hiding faggot with no friends. Tell another, tell another!

Qriist had a 5 year old account. Very early in his post history he admitted to be being a pedophile and a registered sex offender yet his account was never banned.

what exactly is stopping someone from framing people they don't like as pedos and getting them permabanned without appeal?

That's literally what Didl did to me after Null banned me (because refused to go along with Null's gaslighting about why the forum was constantly broken and him blaming the users themselves for this) in order to justify the ban before other KiwiFarmers. Didl not only lied about having seen the messages between me and Null (when Didl never saw those e-mails; f.e. Didl falsely claimed I had sent Null DMs, when I've literally never sent Null DMs, I only sent Null e-mails during #DropKiwiFarms) and then Didl lied about me having an anime avatar on KF, when I have never had an anime avatar on KF. Significantly, Didl accused me of having an anime avatar around the same time that Null was ranting on the forum and on MATI about anime, saying that everyone who likes anime is a pedophile and that Japanese people are pedophiles because of anime being Japanese. In the context of such statements, why did Didl falsely claim that I had an anime avatar? Obviously Didl did that to implicitly accuse me of being another one of those Japanese anime pedophiles, thus trying to justify Null's insane ban of me before the rest of KF, who were shocked to find out that Null had banned me. Didl knew he couldn't outright accuse me of being a pedo, so he did it in a roundabout way with the false accusation of an anime avatar. Accusing a user of having an anime avatar is basically Didl's own little dogwhistle on KF for calling someone a pedophile without actually saying so. This is how evil, malicious and deceitful Didl is. Didl will literally spread outright lies on behalf of Null to justify Null's bullshit against KiwiFarms users.

Is that what love is like?
Love is taking your wife out on a date when you know there's an 80% chance she'll say or do something that will make you redder than a maraschino cherry. It's knowing that she's gonna circle around to that new thrift store she just spotted and the night will be a little warmer if you don't say a thing.

I hope KF's enemies get an uprising of some sorts tbh, it'll make Jocelyn and her fanbase seethe to the core lol
It's happening the DSP detractors, metokur fans, sharty kids and everyone else who hates Josh is slowly joining hands to alog josh's big fat gunt. The MATI comments are abysmal and are full of Josh hate and the wet behind the ears retards they have posting over there haven't even heard all the terrible stuff about Josh so they don't have a defense ready yet.

Al of Josh's various haters be like:

Back