What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
View attachment 65231
Anytime I see someone on here post about how KF is teetering on the verge of a revolt against Null, I think of this post.
Jocelyn couldn't "mog" on a child with leukemia.
This is a man who can't even get it up for real women. There's no way on Yakub's Flat Earth that he has the testosterone required to build muscle mass.

Reason: Missed an "a" in there
Last edited:
View attachment 65208
It's now official policy that any pedophile poster will get a red line through their username when banned on KF.
Unsure how true that is. A relatively new user was banned and given the red strikethrough after scaring Josh via email.
cog fan 1.pngcog fam 2.pngcog fan 3.png

Dojima'sdragon has a red strike through it. I know he's Islamic, but I don't remember him ever being involved in pedophilia.
Dojima's Dragon got banned for annoying Dripping Dildo. When in doubt, assume they DARED not sucking off the kween of man-hating.
Aaand I also noticed the #BPGoonerGate thread got closed. What is Joosh so afraid of?

Asking for proof if one of Josh's enemies is really a pedo, totally confirms that he's a pedo.
You say that as if it's a joke; however, that, in fact, has happened numerous times on the forum, where people will dogpile on others if they ask for proof that the allegation is true.
Dojima's Dragon got banned for annoying Dripping Dildo. When in doubt, assume they DARED not sucking off the kween of man-hating.
Aaand I also noticed the #BPGoonerGate thread got closed. What is Joosh so afraid of?
I didn't know Dojima well, but from what I saw, he got along with several female users. His ban caught me off guard, and I'm curious about what happened.

You say that as if it's a joke; however, that, in fact, has happened numerous times on the forum, where people will dogpile on others if they ask for proof that the allegation is true.
I think it was on MATI where Josh said something like "Only accuse someone of being a pedo if you're willing to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger".
Guess he didn't grew out of his Blockland phase and just wants to murder everybody because his Mom doesn't love him enough.

I think it was on MATI where Josh said something like "Only accuse someone of being a pedo if you're willing to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger".
Guess he didn't grew out of his Blockland phase and just wants to murder everybody because his Mom doesn't love him enough.
I'm curious if Josh ever thinks about how his own words could be used against him.

It's still hilarious to me that Higgs Bonbon went after Odd Opossum, calling him a communist pedophile for questioning something regarding Germany's age of consent, and Higgs turned out to be a pedophile with the username of "pedononymous".
I'm curious if Josh ever thinks about how his own words could be used against him.
Probably, but it doesn't matter given how slavishly devoted his support base is.

View attachment 65258
Null is accusing Elon Musk of having a personal vendetta against him, to the point that he coded a new appeal system to keep Null from getting his Twitter account back.
@Null's mental state continues to deteriorate. It kinda reminds me of his heroes Terry A. Davis and the Unabomber.

I wonder what he's taking to quiet the voices in his head.

Null is accusing Elon Musk of having a personal vendetta against him
Tell me you have NPD, without telling me you have NPD.
to the point that he coded a new appeal system to keep Null from getting his Twitter account back.
Yeah, that would be it. Not, say... it was just a slow day, maybe due a surfeit of tards like him also appealing his bans. Elon has personally put on his programmers socks to make sure that "The Last Bastion of Frozen Peeechuuzzzezzz" can't get his validation. Times like this, he sounds like Pissminge Miller.

It's still hilarious to me that Higgs Bonbon went after Odd Opossum, calling him a communist pedophile for questioning something regarding Germany's age of consent, and Higgs turned out to be a pedophile with the username of "pedononymous".
Screenshot_20240911-132904.png.png
7 years this guy's account is almost as old as mine and nobody realized he was an outspoken pedo huh? Makes you wonder.
Screenshot_20240719_112046_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240719_112046_Chrome.jpg
Probably, but it doesn't matter given how slavishly devoted his support base is.
No I think people will just continue turning a blind eye until it's too late.

Hey guys, do we know who this @OrgusDin troll is who is constantly rage-posting about Null underneath all of Elissa Clips' videos? I only want to congratulate them on being one of the few dedicated Null trolls who makes me laugh whenever I read the comments:

WHOISOrgusDinLMAOEpicTrolling.jpg

Source

BTW, that's the first time I saw the notorious video of PPP spreading his asshole. It's definitely not how I imagined it. The way Null described it on MATI - because what else is Null gonna mention about PPP on MATI - I imagined something much more flirtatious and teasy, like an outtake from a private 101 that got leaked. Here, PPP seems to have spread his asshole purely in a fit of rage, in response to someone saying something that triggered the fuck out of him. Is that what happened? Does anyone here have the actual lore on that video clip?

Back