What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Notorious_KG

So, have you found a reason to fight yet? BUDDY?
Registered
A handful of kiwis show up at a public court house thingy one of them is such an obvious tranny that Moon starts swinging the ban hammer like John Henry. No fucking way troons haven't infilitrated BP. Go into the TERFs own dojo and run your gayops; successfully pulling an ongoing fast on your eternal enemies. That's just the kind of sweet succor trannies crave.

I still find Null's paranoia much funnier than the trannies themselves. If anything, the tranny might not even be a regular user and the MFer went full KGB on this shit.

And has left a trail of schizophrenic nonsense everywhere she goes.
How many of the posters are diagnosed and unmedicated schizophrenics at this point?
There's no way at least a few of them aren't trannies.
Look at their contributions in off-topic boards, mostly tech. Yes, they're definitely biological women obsessed with retro computing, speed running and programming that are not trannies. One pretended to be a married, late 30s to 40s woman with kids that only ever talked about computers. The only time I saw them in the BP OT was talking about luxury brands you name drop to sound wealthy.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
How many of the posters are diagnosed and unmedicated schizophrenics at this point?
Well, if Greta is to be believed, she has posted numerous times about her unstable mental conditions. Furthermore, I suspect that if you were to investigate the beauty parlor, you would find many individuals who have shared a considerable amount of their personal mental health and medical issues. I've spoken with at least two that claim to have had autism.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Hellovan Onion
I know you figure it was even more than that. Given how they have a habit of spilling the spaghetti so much.
Most of them will openly admit to being drug addicted schizophrenics with self inflicted problems and enablers that are more lolcows in their own right than the cows they project about.

Paladinboo was a great example of how they inevitably cannibalize each other. This schizo bitch went from a kool aid cumslurper screeching about trannies and crying to jannies to ban anyone they simply didn't like on a whim to seeing what jewsh's little hugbox really was only after it was her turn to be banned for no reason.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Most of them will openly admit to being drug addicted schizophrenics with self inflicted problems and enablers that are more lolcows in their own right than the cows they project about.
Yeah quite a few of them are engaged in trauma dumping. And I've had more than a few while intoxicated try messaging me for sexting or being a free counselor. Just hitting ignore is the only way to side step some of this. That's why I try not to engage with too many of them because they have a habit of turning rather nasty when their mood sours.
Paladinboo was a great example of how they inevitably cannibalize each other. This schizo bitch went from a kool aid cumslurper screeching about trannies and crying to jannies to ban anyone they simply didn't like on a whim to seeing what jewsh's little hugbox really was only after it was her turn to be banned for no reason.
I don't really quite know her I never engaged or conversation with her and she was banned before I even had a chance to.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Hellovan Onion
Yeah quite a few of them are engaged in trauma dumping. And I've had more than a few while intoxicated try messaging me for sexting or being a free counselor. Just hitting ignore is the only way to side step some of this. That's why I try not to engage with too many of them because they have a habit of turning rather nasty when their mood sours.

I don't really quite know her I never engaged or conversation with her and she was banned before I even had a chance to.
Im surprised people even talk to each other in DM's over there with how nosy jewsh and his jannies are that do have access to and read them. You never really know where you stand with those cliques.

Things could be fine for months having a spotless account record not talking about sketchy shit or anything wierd and suddenly they decide to whack your account out of nowhere and ban it for "spam" if you even get a reason at all. Despite not making any enemies and never really being invited into the fold. The only karma being those fuckers being banned too eventually and even the corrupt jannies being ran off the forum too.

Never had someone start randomly schizo ranting and raving about tranny invasions over a simple harmless text joke on their profile page before. That was my first impression of her.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Im surprised people even talk to each other in DM's over there. You never really know where you stand with those cliques. Things could be fine for months having a spotless account record not talking about sketchy shit or anything wierd and suddenly they decide to whack your account out of nowhere and ban it for "spam".
I accidentally stumbled into the DM chains, I was talking to somebody about some band. That's when I found out they were in DM chain that had people requesting sexting off site in a telegram chat. As well as people sharing information that they probably should have kept to themselves
Never had someone start screeching about tranny invasions over a simple harmless text joke on their profile page before. That was my first impression of her.
I disliked a couple of Greta's posts and then she started spamming my profile page calling me a in Indian Street shitter so many times that even a moderator had to come in and clean it up.

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
null 4.png
null 5.png
Null goes on a rant against the US military saying they're all rapists, that the military wants to legalize non-white men raping white women and that he hates the US military and thinks they're going to gun him down on Joe Biden's orders if he returns to America.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 64943
View attachment 64944
View attachment 64945
View attachment 64946
View attachment 64947
Null goes on a rant against the US military saying they're all rapists, that the military wants to legalize non-white men raping white women and that he hates the US military and thinks they're going to gun him down on Joe Biden's orders if he returns to America.
It would appear the bathtub Adderall has Josh feeling frisky. Just look how much he's fantasizing about rape.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
No, Joe! Don't force me into your FEMA camps and forcefully turn me into a woman and having me raped by a train of tall black soldiers. I'm a perfectly straight man and I only fantasize about black rape all the time out of genuine fear.
I mean just reading it gives off prison shower rape fantasy vibes. Josh must be feeling lonely in Serbia.

Notorious_KG

So, have you found a reason to fight yet? BUDDY?
Registered
There's no way at least a few of them aren't trannies.

I've never been inside a woman other than my mother either. I hacked my way out of my mother's womb with with a rudimentary machete I fashioned out of the placenta which I work hardened with bicycle kicks. Upon the anointed hour I gashed my mother open with a mighty ginsu chop. She just so happened to be in a medical facility at the time. Health care workers were so in awe of what they saw the immediately named me Caeser and pronounced the procedure I'd just preformed a Caesarean Section. I was deeply honored. Unfortunately I later had to change my name when I discovered Caeser was a fucking loser who couldn't even beat some fatass old senators in a knife fight.
I had kids with my wife by inseminating her with a marinade injector I picked up at a local restaurant supply wholesaler. The price was a little steep but I figured it was lot better than diving into that rotten fish market. When I whipped out the injector for the first time my wife said "what the hell is that?" I replied "Forsooth. I must make you with child lo your parents perceive my queerness and demandeth a refund of their dowry"

Actually...

1725906757566.png

I think pooners 100% count.

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Remarkable Onion
I mean just reading it gives off prison shower rape fantasy vibes. Josh must be feeling lonely in Serbia.
That's part of it but it's also the paradoxical American attitude towards sex. War has attracted prostitutes and just women in general from the day Northern Grugs went to war with Southern Grugs over the best cave. Joshelyn is at once attracted and repelled by the idea of being overpowered by a big manly man (or men) like all BPHhags. I doubt she's in Serbia, Slavs aren't very tolerant of lispy queers in general, let alone burgers.

The minute she demands to speak to the manger over her soy pizza being undercooked it's party time. Or maybe that's the point, I don't know but I do agree Joshelyn's been giving it a lot of thought.

Last edited:

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
That's part of it but it's also the paradoxical American attitude towards sex. War has attracted prostitutes and just women in general from the day Northern Grugs went to war with Southern Grugs over the best cave. Joshelyn is at once attracted and repelled by the idea of being overpowered
Josh has unrealistic views on a lot of things because he lacks experience in the real world. Because he's terminally online.
by a big manly man (or men) like all BPHhags. I doubt she's in Serbia, Slavs aren't very tolerant of lispy queers in general, let alone burgers.

"Yeah, that's why it reads like he's a reluctant rape fantasist. It's like, on one hand, he's calling out the military for being brutish men who sexually assault women. But the way he's wording it makes it almost sound like it's a fantasy where he's the one being overtaken by said soldiers. A lot of times the beauty parlor posters do this they'll say they're against insert thing here only for it to be a thinly veiled wording condoning it.

The minute she demands to speak to the manger over her soy pizza being undercooked it's party time. Or maybe that's the point, I don't know but I do agree Joshelyn's been giving it a lot of thought.
I want to see him put the Karen wig on and demand satisfaction lol

Back