What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
And what is what terfoids do to users that don't bend the knee to them then?
DONOTHARRASS.png

And what is what terfoids do to users that don't bend the knee to them then?
View attachment 64674
Lmao I can't wait for this dumb girl site to implode.
i want him to do it and then get sued. Does he think his userbase is going to front up more $$$ to save his femcel app?
he's banned so many users, even oldfags are complaining in DM chains on the site how they don't like what the site has become.
The BPHags can't get along for very long anyway. They bully or ban women just as psychotic as them if they disagree with anything lidl says. Expect there will be endless amounts of animosity and revenge actions.
these women cant stand not being around men because they driveby into the thunderdome whoring for attention. they crave the drama that comes from being antagonistic cunts

lurker and lidl definitely cram dildos into their slits when reading nulls hysterical meltdowns in the Foid-hate thread 'Oh yes null. Teach those naughty men a lesson'
Fatta hon whoria using the end of the broomstick while fantasizing that Joselyn gave her janny powers. that fat whale probably would send pictures of her hairy butthole to users as punishment. Shes desperately wanting to while drunk in a DM chain

I still don't get what Josh's endgame is with this male feminist bullshit. For it to be an honest conviction of his, something major would've had to have happened between now and his 2020 "I want a tradwife" screed.

The funniest outcome of this would be he makes his app and finally begins trooning out after locking his fanbase in with him. However, this new 'project' sounds a tad more complicated than his 'Pride before fall' website, which he's totally gonna do some day, just you wait.

He's a tactical feminist only as a means of attacking trannies. Whenever he brings up studies on his podcast that suggest me are more intelligent he always stops himself short, clearly afraid of the backlash. He's very ignorant that most feminists support trans rights.
A resounding 81 percent of self-identified feminist respondents, for example, opposed laws that prevent children from receiving medical care for a gender transition, compared with only 56 percent of Americans as a whole. While 1 in 3 Americans say it is never appropriate to teach that some people are transgender in K-12 public schools, only 1 in 10 feminists in the survey agreed.
Feminist Josh™ would very likely want to see these women killed or put in re-education camps for daring to disagree with him. See Android Raptor, who he only let get away with disagreeing with him for so long because she's a woman and he's a fuckboy. He didn't have the balls to ban her himself and needed to consult his council of tranny jannies. Another oldfag gone for being unwilling to stroke Josh's ego and fuel his culture war dopamine.

Last edited:
See Android Raptor, who he only let get away with disagreeing with him for so long because she's a woman and he's a fuckboy. He didn't have the balls to ban her himself and needed to consult his council of tranny jannies. Another oldfag gone for being unwilling to stroke Josh's ego and fuel his culture war dopamine.
Rest in power, queen.

I still don't get what Josh's endgame is with this male feminist bullshit. For it to be an honest conviction of his, something major would've had to have happened between now and his 2020 "I want a tradwife" screed.
Maybe he's trying to capitalize on the growing femcel/anti-incel trend on social media. He tried to get rid of A&H after the last US election so he might try it again if Kamala wins.

Maybe he's trying to capitalize on the growing femcel/anti-incel trend on social media. He tried to get rid of A&H after the last US election so he might try it again if Kamala wins.
This will go about as well as America First attempts to push into the mainstream.
You think these retards would learn from the other retards they're documenting (and by "documenting" I mean bury every useful information in the middle of thousand page threads or link to youtube videos).

That's what he claims, that there's a voice that needs his help finding a place to be safe in. However those types aren't going to want him in any position of power so it'll be a bloodbath. We're talking about a guy that hid in the shitter and let his mother deal with the trannies that came to the door, really flooding the panties with that display...

But I think the reality is he hit 35 and as is common with that age when people who have never had an actual relationship start realizing they've fucked up their life irreparably. They suddenly make drastic changes to their personality like a manic episode because they are scared of dying alone. So he thinks being a male feminist will get him the family he knows he will never ever have.

That's what he claims, that there's a voice that needs his help finding a place to be safe in. However those types aren't going to want him in any position of power so it'll be a bloodbath. We're talking about a guy that hid in the shitter and let his mother deal with the trannies that came to the door, really flooding the panties with that display...

But I think the reality is he hit 35 and as is common with that age when people who have never had an actual relationship start realizing they've fucked up their life irreparably. They suddenly make drastic changes to their personality like a manic episode because they are scared of dying alone. So he thinks being a male feminist will get him the family he knows he will never ever have.
This is all true, except, he's only 32 years old.

Yes I can't remember who but I've heard someone else speak about this. You have a whole section of nerd dudes who never exercised, never developed practical skills or hobbies and just floated by in life thinking this ephemeral online world would be enough to satisfy them forever. Eventually you get to real adulthood however and your ability to host and manage some niche community online doesn't really impress people anymore.

That's why there is so much grooming going on cause you've got dudes who've never been anything but an online personality and nobody but little kids is really impressed by that.

Back