What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
It is irony. Look up the word.
It's not necessarily ironic that they would want to protect themselves from the very behavior they themselves exhibit. What I'm trying to convey is that this situation is more a case of self-preservation or hypocrisy, rather than a genuine example of irony.

Ask Ash about politics
And what does that have to do with
This statement
Kinda lose the sympathy vote when you post skitzo shit like Ash.
"I refrain from sharing my political views on this platform, and I don't engage in similar behavior to hers. To be honest, I'm having trouble understanding your point."
Mussolini, Lenin was a big fan, terribly upset when Benji started his own thang and left the Commies. Ash is proof of the validity of Ennio Flaiano's saying "In Italy,we divide the fascists into two groups: Fascist and Anti-Fascist."
Fascinating world war II History you could have articulated that more easily.

I said I hate Israel and support the liberatory efforts of the Palestinian people
See? Absolutely mental. You have zero knowledge of history. You just hate Jews.
It's not necessarily ironic that they would want to protect themselves from the very behavior they themselves exhibit.
The irony is a group of people banging on about "anonymity" while gung ho about doxin' people.
"I refrain from sharing my political views on this platform, and I don't engage in similar behavior to hers. To be honest, I'm having trouble understanding your point."
Who are you quoting? And: Understanding what?
I don't even know what's going on or what the beef is between you and these other users.
There is no beef. Orrrrrr... it's Ash's beef. She was an kwiffar, she was happy making fun of cows... until she dox'd herself, then everyone became a nazi. Her beef is that she got caught out and people laugh at her, for her retarded attempts at revisionism of a Soviet level.

See? Absolutely mental. You have zero knowledge of history. You just hate Jews.

The irony is a group of people banging on about "anonymity" while gung ho about doxin' people.
Yeah I get what you're saying it's just not what you think it's more hypocritical than ironic.
Who are you quoting? And: Understanding what?
That was your own quote go back and read what you wrote

There is no beef. Orrrrrr... it's Ash's beef. She was an kwiffar, she was happy making fun of cows... until she dox'd herself, then everyone became a nazi. Her beef is that she got caught out and people laugh at her, for her retarded attempts at revisionism of a Soviet level.
Not my monkey not my circus
I don't have any lore. I'm a slightly weird person who has straightforward values about things that would be normative in the groups I actually associate with and it has a tendency to trigger disenfranchised men who have a lot of obvious mental issues and problems with women, racists the like. I don't even recall why Nektar Geist is mad at me but whatever I originally said has taken up so much cognitive real estate that he will literally spam these half-remembered ideas he has about my "dysfunctional" personal life forever, for hours at a time with posts laced with a bunch of weird British boomerisms.

The guy impersonating me just hates me because I called him dumb one time years ago and probably because he's stupid enough that white nationalism is appealing to him.
I have no vested interest in any of this so for now the two of us our neutral.

I don't have any lore.
You do.You just hate admitting it.
I'm a slightly weird person
It's more than slightly. Totally. That's more like it.
who has straightforward values about things that would be normative in the groups I actually associate with
This is why we laugh at you. You have infantile, self serving statements that are poorly thought out.
and it has a tendency to trigger disenfranchised men who have a lot of obvious mental issues and problems with women, racists the like
Yeah. It's not you spazzing out multiposting. OK.
I don't even recall why Nektar Geist is mad at me but whatever I originally said has taken up so much cognitive real estate that he will literally spam these half-remembered ideas he has about my "dysfunctional" personal life forever,
You don't recall, because you drink too much. We all live in YOUR head, that's why you can't keep away.
hypocritical than ironic.
Both. But it is irony.
irony.png
See?
That was your own quote go back and read what you wrote
I didn't write that, tho.

You do.You just hate admitting it.

It's more than slightly. Totally. That's more like it.

This is why we laugh at you. You have infantile, self serving statements that are poorly thought out.

Yeah. It's not you spazzing out multiposting. OK.

You don't recall, because you drink too much. We all live in YOUR head, that's why you can't keep away.

Both. But it is irony.
View attachment 64657
See?
Yes I know what the definition is however it's more hypocritical than it is ironic misapplied definition.
Regarding the substance of your statement, you're correct that the situation you're describing isn't necessarily ironic. Irony typically involves a discrepancy or incongruity between what's expected and what actually happens, often with a touch of unexpected twist or surprise.

In this case, it sounds like the individuals in question are simply trying to protect themselves from their own behavior, which isn't necessarily ironic. It's more a case of self-preservation or hypocrisy, depending on the context.
I didn't write that, tho.
Screenshot_20240906-195247.png.png

When you post schizo stuff like ash? What schizo stuff then you replied with something about politics. Do I need also post a screenshot of that to remind you of what you just typed.

Screenshot 2024-09-06 200314.png

Screenshot 2024-09-06 200325.png

For those unaware of what's going on: Nektar Geist implies that Kiwifails is skitzoposting. (when he wasn't) So when Kiwifails asks "What do you mean I'm skizoposting" Nekar replies with "Ask Ash about politics" instead of giving an example of Kiwifails' skitzoposting.

I am "harassing a minor"
Didn't say that. I said you wished a minor would get raped in jail.
Nekar replies with "Ask Ash about politics" instead of giving an example of Kiwifails' skitzoposting.
Because, the way it was worded, it looked like they were asking for examples of Ash's skitzo posting.
It's Friday night player! What do you have going on
The same as you, tard. You aren't very good at this. No wonder you dox'd yourself.

View attachment 64668
View attachment 64669

For those unaware of what's going on: Nektar Geist implies that Kiwifails is skitzoposting. (when he wasn't) So when Kiwifails asks "What do you mean I'm skizoposting" Nekar replies with "Ask Ash about politics" instead of giving an example of Kiwifails' skitzoposting.
Appreciate the clarification.
Again I have NO vested interest in this so I'm going to sit this one out.

No. You said that you hoped Kyle Rittenhouse would get raped in prison. If you want, ask Ken to bring your thread back. That would prove it. You want the thread to come back?
I saw it too. Ashley Hutsell Jankowski said Kyle should be raped in prison when Kyle was only 17 years old. Also, Kyle didn't do nothing wrong and killed three Pieces of Shit.

Yeah stupid, why are you on the side of a bunch of fucked up neo-nazis who think weev is awesome? Fuck you.
Still funny as shit that Ashley's scared of weev's Neo-Nazis finding out where she lives but she's doing her best to spam this website with her face and name.

Last edited:
Back