What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

Ashley why do you care about this website? Also your address is still in my banner
An Onion Among Onions
Schizophrenia is a serotonin condition that causes hallucinations, it doesn't have anything to do with taking 2 minutes to make a guerillamail account
Guerilla Email. There's a space bar, Miss 'I AM A WRITER'

So you're telling me it is mentally well to rejoin this site filled with your stalkers and harassers, even though you don't like your stalkers and harassers? Schizophrenic may be out of the question but you being bi-polar isn't.

Last edited:

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
I guess sane people don't want to discuss what a repulsive dirtbag Josh is, just the mentally ill racists he banned.
What if I wanna talk about both?
The retards here who "hate me" and are insane misogynists also like all my posts when they aren't attaching my identity to them.
It's because you can make decent posts when you rein in your frothing rage and stop getting personally offended over everything.
dehumanizes them
you fucking retard
you FAS having loser
That seems like dehumanizing language. Don't get mad about racism and then do an ableism.
Show everyone proof you have that I'm schizophrenic or bipolar
I think you have BPD myself. Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? There's no shame in it. BPD is treatable with DBT and medication.
a racist drunk addicted to lyrica
Lyrica isn't an addictive drug. It's sometimes used to potentiate addictive drugs though. Not sure if it potentiates liquor or not.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
The retards here who "hate me" and are insane misogynists also like all my posts when they aren't attaching my identity to them. They're losers who like any fair weather friend or anyone agreeing with them about their little internet vendettas. So amazingly low bar you've set for yourself, window licker.
I love you, you accuse other users of pedophilia with style and finesse.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

Ashley why do you care about this website? Also your address is still in my banner
An Onion Among Onions
What if I wanna talk about both?
You can.
It's because you can make decent posts when you rein in your frothing rage and stop getting personally offended over everything.
She can't. Take today as an example. She was fine with me running around with her face right until she saw my post with "I rejoined Kiwifarms with Ashley's facedox' and the floodgates let loose.

That seems like dehumanizing language. Don't get mad about racism and then do an ableism.
Words have no magical powers.
I think you have BPD myself. Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? There's no shame in it. BPD is treatable with DBT and medication.
Where's your proof?- Ashley Hutsell Jankowski.
Lyrica isn't an addictive drug. It's sometimes used to potentiate addictive drugs though. Not sure if it potentiates liquor or not.
Don't write this, this must mean you're addicted to Lyirca.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
People with BPD aren't able to maintain relationships and I don't engage in pointless fuckery with people. I find it odd how all ex KF members or whatever you'd call them always seem to scrutinize the victims of psycho trolls way more than the aggressors, why is that? Like this guy is impersonating me, he shits up threads, he brings me up out of nowhere and in no context relevant to the thread yet you have nothing to say to that behavior. He clearly acts like a male stalker. He's perfectly free to post here, just as long as he doesn't say this community is terrible or any of you are personally terrible or Ken is a creepy loser.

Lyrica will absolutely get you high which is what one of the nazi losers who fucked with me for years was doing.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Because every time I come into your sight you do a little gay dance for me and it's comical to make fun of the fact you can't quit me and never will.
Every time you come back here it's like taking a lighted match to your thread and bringing it back to life. Every single time Ash. Since you are so obsessed with forums, why not start your own? I am sure with that comfy office job you have, you could rent a domain name and set up an account on HostGator. After that you just go to your Cpanel and download the software of your choice.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
People with BPD aren't able to maintain relationships and I don't engage in pointless fuckery with people.
Yes you do.
I find it odd how all ex KF members or whatever you'd call them always seem to scrutinize the victims of psycho trolls way more than the aggressors, why is that?
What?
Like this guy is impersonating me, he shits up threads,
No I didn't. You just ignore when I was banting with people in this very thread. I, in fact, replied to others in this thread without mentioning you once.
he brings me up out of nowhere
Other users have done this as well. When I brought up 'I came back with Ashley's facedox on Kiwifarms' that was when you decided to flip your shit. You saw me in this thread for weeks and it was only today that you did this.
and in no context relevant to the thread yet you have nothing to say to that behavior.
Because who gives a shit?
He clearly acts like a male stalker.
You're rejoining the website that is filled with them.
He's perfectly free to post here
Yeah, because I don't flip my shit and attack others users for basically nothing.
just as long as he doesn't say this community is terrible or any of you are personally terrible or Ken is a creepy loser.
See what I mean? Why would anyone give two fucks about our spat? And I don't bring how up how terrible this community because guess what, nobody else gives a flying fuck. The fact you keep hammering this in and ignore all of your other posts where you actively interact with this community proves my point that your pearl-clutching is bullshit.
Lyrica will absolutely get you high which is what one of the nazi losers who fucked with me for years was doing.
No he didn't.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
Tell me Ashley, who was it that destroyed Kiwifarms General because she didn't like having her thread open? Why would anyone have a problem with me posting when I don't actively try to destroy this website?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Chattanooga, TN
Every time you come back here it's like taking a lighted match to your thread and bringing it back to life. Every single time Ash. Since you are so obsessed with forums, why not start your own? I am sure with that comfy office job you have, you could rent a domain name and set up an account on HostGator. After that you just go to your Cpanel and download the software of your choice.
Why should anyone feel compelled to not fuck with you, actually? A good question is why are you trying to piggyback on the middling success of a terrorist site that has been banned in multiple countries? There is some ok discussion about Joshua Moon who is a crazy asshole and deserves justice, but most of it is unreadable fucking garbage with idiots posting racism or anti-trans bullshit. Why are you allowing a dumbass who is still impersonating me and posting my personal information in a threatening manner to post here? When he's not talking about me he adds nothing, it's all idiot shit about streamers he cares about. Did you not see where he posted dozens of times on the previous pages? Are you going to ban him over that since you take all of this so seriously?

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
Because every time I come into your sight you do a little gay dance for me and it's comical to make fun of the fact you can't quit me and never will.
He clearly acts like a male stalker.
How is it that I'm stalking you when you admit you come to interact with me? That's not how stalking works. Stalking victims don't interact with their stalkers.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
Why should anyone feel compelled to not fuck with you, actually? A good question is why are you trying to piggyback on the middling success of a terrorist site that has been banned in multiple countries? There is some ok discussion about Joshua Moon who is a crazy asshole and deserves justice, but most of it is unreadable fucking garbage with idiots posting racism or anti-trans bullshit.
Yet, only today you had a problem with it.
Why are you allowing a dumbass who is still impersonating me and posting my personal information in a threatening manner to post here?
HOLY SHIT THIS RETARD. Didn't you type out explicitly how you enjoy coming here because I 'do a gay dance' for you? Now its "I'm threatening you!" fucking A. You're a fat bitch.
When he's not talking about me he adds nothing, it's all idiot shit about streamers he cares about. Did you not see where he posted dozens of times on the previous pages? Are you going to ban him over that since you take all of this so seriously?
Who gives a shit? Why should I be banned? For what? Reminder to everybody here, I was doing this for weeks and not a single peep about it from Blockhead over here.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
"Yes I am a stalker, what are you going to do about it". Why is this guy allowed to post here?
That's not how stalking works. If you interact with me voluntarily, you're not getting stalked. You just said you enjoy me doing 'gay dances' for you, so that means you are looking to interact with me.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Chattanooga, TN
That's not how stalking works. If you interact with me voluntarily, you're not getting stalked. You just said you enjoy me doing 'gay dances' for you, so that means you are looking to interact with me.
It would reflect really poorly on me if a single guy who was obsessed with me wasn't an autistic turbo loser. Can you name a single thing you've done to make you relevant or even interesting? This would hurt a lot more if I didn't know you were a reject and an incel. All this creepy bluster about how you totes have my address and OH my god my facedox and yet you're a fat little nerd who I can just shoot if you get too real with it.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
This is why you're BPD Ashley, tell me how is it you're both laughing at me but you're feeling threatened by my posts? Are you just retarded, don't answer that because you are.

Back