What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
This is why you're BPD Ashley, tell me how is it you're both laughing at me but you're feeling threatened by my posts? Are you just retarded, don't answer that because you are.
Because you want to posture as a menacing psycho but you're also a little dicked fruitloop who loses his shit online if women don't give him positive attention. You want me to think you're dangerous but you're a scared little bitch who will never be brave enough to say any of this without anonymity.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

Ashley why do you care about this website? Also your address is still in my banner
An Onion Among Onions
Can you name a single thing you've done to make you relevant or even interesting?
To who or and why should I?
This would hurt a lot more if I didn't know you were a reject and an incel. All this creepy bluster about how you totes have my address and OH my god my facedox
Which you're complaining about right now.
yet you're a fat little nerd who I can just shoot if you get too real with it.
Yeah bullshit you have you house blurred on Google because you're too afraid of internet stalkers coming to your house.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
Never change you fat ass.

main-qimg-37193f365e8302f2a5e2dd8d0212c2d3-lq.jpg

It's awesome you have my addy and facedox and bring it up all the time menacingly man, here's a little preview of what happens if you ever get a little bit brave.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

Ashley why do you care about this website? Also your address is still in my banner
An Onion Among Onions

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
In the last two pages you've bragged you have my address and also brought up my home on google maps, yeah that is stalking.
But you didn't seem to care until today? How odd?
You know it is and that if I ever know who you are this results in criminal charges which is why you're a coward.
You'll never know. This is an internet spat. I've disappeared for days on end. I could disappear in the next month and the only evidence of me would be this account.

TheChattanoogaAshleyJank

An Onion Among Onions
I apologize to the non-Ashley posters here. The reason we're having her meltdown right now is because of this post:
I remember when I was using Ashley's face on the site, I got banned for 'Gimmick Posting' which is retarded because I know some users still gimmick post.
For the past three weeks I've had my account like this. It seemed she couldn't handle it anymore and this is the result.

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
Why do you care so much about the anxiety level of that fat nazi cunt exactly? Last I saw him on kiwi farms he was talking about wanting to assault a black teenager in a video for annoying him. Awesome frens dude.
nigger
Yeah man who the fuck cares that a mentally ill freak who shares your insane obsession with me routinely talks about having urges to harm children because they speak in AAVE and it annoys him. That isn't something that needs monitoring at all. Do you share your love of child abuse with people off the internet?
niggery.png

Every time you come back here it's like taking a lighted match to your thread and bringing it back to life. Every single time Ash. Since you are so obsessed with forums, why not start your own? I am sure with that comfy office job you have, you could rent a domain name and set up an account on HostGator. After that you just go to your Cpanel and download the software of your choice.
Cpanel lol, you afraid of the command line kengle?

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 58685
Null is taking the nuclear option of representing himself in court at the Greer trial.
He who represents himself has a fool for a client, so says many a Jewish lawyer.

There are many reasons why you shouldn't represent yourself. Even lawyers hire lawyers when they find themselves party to a lawsuit.

This nigger hasn't got a clue.

Back