What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
null 1.png
Null could have been a lawyer, if only he had the patience and no contact with college students.

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
>Josh thread
>Page after page of arguing with some numb cunt about nothing
Can you niggers please take this shit to somewhere else, @TheNotRealAsh I'm looking at you here.
I apologize to the non-Ashley posters here. The reason we're having her meltdown right now is because of this post:

For the past three weeks I've had my account like this. It seemed she couldn't handle it anymore and this is the result.
I apologized for it, its not my fault she decided to flip her shit today of all days. She has been posting in this thread for weeks now but seemingly ignored many of my posts.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
How many other women and girls are you harassing? I can't possibly be the only one you're being a creepfuck toward. How many schools and jobs have you been thrown out of for not respecting personal boundaries?
Ashley: Your forum was made private so it would not be visible to the general public or even the members here. Yet you still come back here to threaten and harass members here.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
We're seeing levels of cope unseen since the time the Soviets tried to say Chernobyl was just a really big fart or whatever.
View attachment 58732
"actually it'd be funny if I got my nose rubbed in the legal shit I left on the carpet. Everyone else would suffer but not me tho."
View attachment 58734
"Please don't kill urself we love you"
It's bad folks
This is clearly the result of an Estrogenic Second Puberty.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
actually it'd be funny if I got my nose rubbed in the legal shit I left on the carpet. Everyone else would suffer but not me tho."
The accelerationist in me agrees with the sentiment that the faster clown world fucks things up for regular folk, the quicker we can have some pushback and return to mean.

OTOH josh is a fat pervert weirdo, so I'm conflicted.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
"Hey, Josh. You got my weekly paycheck to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars for your never ending case yet? What's that? The courts kicked the can down the road you need to keep paying me? Well shucks! I sure hate taking your money. Remember how you told Nick Rekieta to just apologize to Montagraph to avoid absorbant legal fees? Anyways, where's my money?"
About_Matthew_Hardin-edit-crop-frame.jpg

Back