What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Josh has instructed one of his moderators, most likely Chingtastic Chong, with rewriting the thread of his blood enemy who's irritated him greatly, Dick Masterson. He's done this because his weekly attacks of him on his podcast have failed to gain any traction outside of his base of supporters. Not a personal army website btw!
My guess was accurate. It was Chingtastic Chong who was tasked with rewriting the OP for Dick Masterson's as a part of Josh's personal vendetta.

Oh boy. Get ready for the smoking gun proof Dick Masterson has a fursona named "Juju the Cow" who loves dressing up as a cow and getting pegged in the butt! This will end Dick Masterson once and for all! (The proof is the alleged words of an ex-partner of Dick's. Note that even if these are true she says Dick doesn't dress up like a furry at all. Also note that while she says she bought him a butt plug she never mentions him using it or pegging him whatsoever.)
mega-image-shrunk2.png

Last edited:
My guess was accurate. It was Chingtastic Chong who was tasked with rewriting the OP for Dick Masterson's as a part of Josh's personal vendetta.

Oh boy. Get ready for the smoking gun proof Dick Masterson has a fursona named "Juju the Cow" who loves dressing up as a cow and getting pegged in the butt! This will end Dick Masterson once and for all! (The proof is the alleged words of an ex-partner of Dick's. Note that even if these are true she says Dick doesn't dress up like a furry at all. Also note that while she says she bought him a butt plug she never mentions him using it or pegging him whatsoever.)
View attachment 57317
There was another thread that altistic rewrote at Null's request because Null was beefing with them. Does anyone remember who that was?

View attachment 57317
It gets better. Null once again goes in to the old evidence folder to dig up things he previously dismissed as gay ops to own Dick.
Dick.PNG

It gets better. Null once again goes in to the old evidence folder to dig up things he previously dismissed as gay ops to own Dick.
View attachment 57319
Shid he's desperate this is a huge swing and a miss. The ears are different and the cam girl has a downturned nose whereas marie has a upturned nose. I wonder if Masterson has some receipts he's been waiting to drop?

Last edited:
Shid he's desperate this is a huge swing and a miss. The ears are different and the cam girl has a downturned nose whereas marie has a upturned nose. I wonder if Masterson has some receipts he's been waiting to drop?
Just like the Juju shit, josh is reaching more than when he uses his rag on a stick after taking a dump.

View attachment 57320
View attachment 57321
View attachment 57322
View attachment 57323
View attachment 57324
View attachment 57325
View attachment 57326
View attachment 57327
Null rants about how much he hates the US voting system, cries about how "normal" people like him are the only ones who can see how bad America is, complains about how black people are too dumb to vote and then in the next post says he has more in common with a black thug than a politician or federal agent.
Oh gee if Null found time in his busy day of a part time burger flipping and masturbatory internet fantasy why can't the guy pulling midnight overtime?

View attachment 57320
View attachment 57321
View attachment 57322
View attachment 57323
View attachment 57324
View attachment 57325
View attachment 57326
View attachment 57327
Null rants about how much he hates the US voting system, cries about how "normal" people like him are the only ones who can see how bad America is, complains about how black people are too dumb to vote and then in the next post says he has more in common with a black thug than a politician or federal agent.
Null the self loathing negro

I find it interesting that Null obsesses over these boring men.
A gay man scorned.
In response to Null's claims that he's "the Internet's nigger"
It reminds me of that Quebecois terrorist manifesto about how they are "white niggers".
Don't complain about politics if you can't be bothered to vote. That's what my grandfather always said. The only time he didn't vote is right after his wife died from cancer.
Doing nothing? You're good at that fatty.
Acknowledging the hardships of the working class and poor to access their right to vote makes you a commie? Even though you just complained the common man is oppressed by the current democratic systems.
Not when SIG annoyed you though.
complains about how black people are too dumb to vote
then in the next post says he has more in common with a black thug
Funny way of admitting he's a dumb nigger.

Back