What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Plenty of people have satellite dishes on their apartment balconies. It only needs to see the right part of the sky to work.

Starlink user terminals don't weigh that much and there is no manual aiming to worry about as with satellite television. With less fat and more brains, he could have rigged up a mount with suction cups and stuck it to a window if he's too poor to have a balcony.

Really though, he should pony up for a proper fiber niggernet connection.

A balcony is one thing, having it on the roof is quite another.

Josh has instructed one of his moderators, most likely Chingtastic Chong, with rewriting the thread of his blood enemy who's irritated him greatly, Dick Masterson. He's done this because his weekly attacks of him on his podcast have failed to gain any traction outside of his base of supporters. Not a personal army website btw!

Last edited:
Josh has instructed one of his moderators, most likely Chingtastic Chong, the thread of his blood enemy who's irritated him greatly, Dick Masterson. He's done this because his weekly attacks of him on his podcast have failed to gain any traction outside of his base of supporters. Not a personal army website btw!
After someone posted a video here, the algorithm suggested a few more Dick and Vito videos, Dick is one of those people who, while in shape, talks like he's some gymchad. I think this could explain "Lidls" vocal love of fat dudes. I find it interesting that Null obsesses over these boring men.

Reason: Bad English
In response to Null's claims that he's "the Internet's nigger" and that no one wants to associate with him or give him a platform or have him on their Livestream, I'd like to give y'all an actual recent example of how untrue this is. The source video is this TERF Livestream:

I was listening to this stream about the "Wu goes anti-woke on the Triggernometry" drama of late, and one of the TERFs in the chat was asking Meghan Murphy to invite Null to appear on her podcast, "The Same Drugs", with Meghan Murphy replying with: "Oh, how do I reach Joshua?!":

MeghanMurphyTheSameDrugsInviteNull.jpg

Meghan apparently didn't even know what KiwiFarms is back online: "KiwiFarms was a good site, eh?"

Meghan Murphy then discovered that KF is still up through someone in her comment section:

MeghanMurphyDiscoversKFisStillUp.jpg

Source

There are all these people that want to interview Null about KiwiFarms - The Quartering, Meghan Murphy - but he doesn't reach out to them because they don't have the platform that a Turkey Tom has, and, I suspect, because he fears that they won't give him a softball interview and will ask him some real questions about how he runs KiwiFarms, what KF's relationship is to MATI, and how much money Null has actually earned from this whole enterprise.

In response to Null's claims that he's "the Internet's nigger" and that no one wants to associate with him or give him a platform or have him on their Livestream, I'd like to give y'all an actual recent example of how untrue this is. The source video is this TERF Livestream:

I was listening to this stream about the "Wu goes anti-woke on the Triggernometry" drama of late, and one of the TERFs in the chat was asking Meghan Murphy to invite Null to appear on her podcast, "The Same Drugs", with Meghan Murphy replying with: "Oh, how do I reach Joshua?!":

View attachment 57289

Meghan apparently didn't even know what KiwiFarms is back online: "KiwiFarms was a good site, eh?"

Meghan Murphy then discovered that KF is still up through someone in her comment section:

View attachment 57290

Source

There are all these people that want to interview Null about KiwiFarms - The Quartering, Meghan Murphy - but he doesn't reach out to them because they don't have the platform that a Turkey Tom has, and, I suspect, because he fears that they won't give him a softball interview and will ask him some real questions about how he runs KiwiFarms, what KF's relationship is to MATI, and how much money Null has actually earned from this whole enterprise.
I would love to see Null clucking away with some radfems in a coop that is not of his own creation... It would make his interview with that drugged up GuntWoman look like Frost/Nixon.

Reason: flow
archive

archive

Hey so I neglected to get screenshots of this so my proof is "trust me bro" but a while back the 'MATI 404 archive" channel on youtube made a community post from Josh's perspective talking about how stream keys had been changed and he would be able to start steaming again. That post is now deleted but the interesting thing about this is that this channel is supposedly run by a user on KF called 'Clip Mommy' or something.

Considering all the Lidl theories this was very interesting slip up or Josh to make. He obviously runs the MATI 404 channel. Very Josh sounding name as well. BP ladies don't really care or think internet error codes are particularly cool.

Back