What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Josh: "I make NO MONEY off the site 😢"
Also Josh: "If Dick sues me I'll use my site to make $40k a month from a separate podcast than MATI (Which is how I currently make money off my site) 🤑"
Screenshot_20240614_054221_Brave.jpg

Lol I got Type 1 beetus (lol, no I'm not fat just shitty genetics) and my dick works perfectly fine. The worst is when your blood sugar goes low while rutting... it's just embarrassing being like "wait I gotta take a break to get my blood sugar back up" cause it's basically like working out in terms of tanking your blood sugar as a diabetic.

@EbonicTutor said on here he thinks Null is being pressured by outsider leftist groups to get rid of the right wing users, even though Null has spent years saying he hates people like @EbonicTutor and wants them to leave. So yes, it takes quite a bit for Kiwis to realize how Null is.

He did go through a period where he wasn't hating the right leaning people for like a split second but it's funny as fuck how half his mati shit is from A&N when it comes to general news.

The sucking up to terfs is newish though, that's why I think it's something different or some outside thing.

The weird thing I've noticed is the number of users from 2019-2020 that were coming out the woodwork and they all have about 200-600ish posts in the last few months in A&N but they all have some of the stupidest reddit-tier takes.

Since the donation drive he's seemed extra ornery though, that's why I think it's something else as well.

Yeah I'm crazy as a shit-house bat about this stuff but something has changed in the last little bit.

Last edited:
The weird thing I've noticed is the number of users from 2019-2020 that were coming out the woodwork and they all have about 200-600ish posts in the last few months in A&N but they all have some of the stupidest reddit-tier takes.
Given who has direct access to the underlying software, beat not to really rely on anything about an account on KF.

It's infuriating how he just throws himself as the center of attention in any thread he winds up posting in.

Regarding that YouTube thread in particular, he doesn't feature the user that posted the informative screenshot and link (which was DAYS ago btw), but rather his fucking diahrear speech that no one gives two fucks about like he's some crusaider or something.

But freemarket
I feel so sorry for deluded ayn rand retards and lolbertarians who still believe in the free market bullshit.

tl;dr most if not all market these days are mixed/regulatory economies. even the US is a regulatory economy, I mean, why do US has department of justice?

Back