What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Your sticker farming bullshit actively makes my website worse and makes featuring threads a painful thing for the people who routinely visit a thread.

You know what really ruins threads for people, Josh? When every other post is "here's how I'm better than this lolcow!" and it's over the most mundane shit imaginable. What also makes your website worse is banning anyone and everyone who doesn't lick your taint, leaving only depressing faggots like Kali Yuga and ToroidalBoat. They're the kinda people who you ask "why don't you just kill yourself then if you think it's all fucked?" and then get offended. Just like the "big bad lefties" on r/collapse et al.

I'm serious. KF is full of people who are just begging to be asked why they don't kill themselves if it's all so tiresome to them.

"But we live outta spite to own the libs/trannies/etc"

Nobody even knows who you are, though. That's the thing. It reminds me of today's wrasslin' fans who think that we're in a new boom period. New fans are being made, bro - trust us! What new fans? For every hundreds of thousands that they lose, what are they gaining, two, three hundred people? Just look at the ratings over the years. Every year the ratings go down. Streaming is included in the ratings. WWE went from 7-8 million watching to 2 million, and it's going down every year. Everyone I know IRL tells me about when they used to watch wrestling. The wrestling marks live in a bubble where every person they know likes wrestling & talks about wrestling so they think it is popular. When you live in an echo chamber & all you talk about is the same thing with the same people of course it’s going to seem like a boom period is happening. Outside of that bubble the general average person could not care less about wrestling anymore. That ship sailed a long time ago.

It's the same with sites like Kiwi Farms and Reddit. When you're terminally online and find your "niche" (aka a hugbox), you become convinced that reality really is like what you are told online. Suddenly, all men are rapists. All women are whores. And so on and so forth until you're Kali Yuga and pleading that "n-no, I really do have a life offline, it's just that these damn dirty zoomer bitches...." and expecting people not to call you out on your obvious bullshit.

That's why I keep saying - we have an entire generation of fatherless faggots, self-hating women, and the like who are going to be such a collective burden within the next few decades. You thought boomers and Karens were bad?

Just wait until these dorks get their spotlight. Suddenly, you're gonna be told that you're "a privileged fascist" or a "degenerate wokescold" because you told them that they can't be sperging in public. If Boomer nostalgia was an iron fist, Millennial nostalgia will be the red-hot uranium rod that will contaminate everything.

Like I said, blacks and Jews will be able to breathe easily knowing that boomers and millennials will end up replacing them as the most popular scapegoats. Boomers let it all go to shit and millennials just sat around posting cartoon frogs and Harry Potter house trivia.

"Not all...."

You expect the average person to give a shit about discerning stereotypes from reality?

null is an expert in copyright law.
1701653383999.png

The internet is serious business.
1701653614559.png

Josh: "I don't know why people call us a far right extremist site. We're just laughing at lolcows."
Also Josh: "Then again, they are Jewish."

"You couldn't even bother to watch..."

Josh, you can't even be bothered to solve your own problems about the site without whining about it. I swear, I think failure to launch has this cocksucker's face right next to it in the dictionary at this point.

He can't have his cake and eat it too, yet he tries so hard to do so.

"Also, eat shit you petulant whinging queer."
Says the guy who is always whinging, who runs a gossip rag, who says the women-centric side of it is his favorite part.

Josh, you are the absolute last person who should call anyone else a queer.

Just keep on burning those bridges, buddy. I'm sure it'll be worth it someday.

null is an expert in copyright law.
1701653383999.png
Noted “copyright abolitionist” Jewsh suddenly caring about someone’s copyright for some wierd reason. This guy’s beliefs are all over the place.

Also he called Internet Historian “Internet Aristocrat” in this post, probably because this nigga’s brain is fried from years of constantly thinking about tranny cock.

Back