What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
NullInterview.png
http://archive.today/s9lOw
Null says he is doing an interview with a Sam Hyde accuser on December 9th and some other guy immediately archives the post :story:
saved.png
The whole story seems a little sus. I can't say for sure but Null may be walking into something here.

TLDR is that some girl or friend of the girl is claiming Sam Hyde dated her when she was underaged. You would think someone like this would go to real media for a real interview and with what Sam has said about journalists over the years I'm sure they would be happy to oblige. Maybe it's all real but I smell something fishy here.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
So has null always been a power tripping fag or did something happen in these last few years to push him over the edge? Some people have posted ITT about how he's "ruined" the farms over the last years but from my perspective as a guy who came in around 2018 he's always been a fag and kiwifarms is only any good when he isn't around.

My understanding is that Null was tolerable until 2016 happened and then his brain broke because TRUMP. Now we see where this lead.

View attachment 42114
http://archive.today/s9lOw
Null says he is doing an interview with a Sam Hyde accuser on December 9th and some other guy immediately archives the post :story:
View attachment 42115
The whole story seems a little sus. I can't say for sure but Null may be walking into something here.

TLDR is that some girl or friend of the girl is claiming Sam Hyde dated her when she was underaged. You would think someone like this would go to real media for a real interview and with what Sam has said about journalists over the years I'm sure they would be happy to oblige. Maybe it's all real but I smell something fishy here.

Why would she go to the media over a nobody comedian that only twitter and 4chan care about?

Not saying it isn't fishy but Sam Hyde does not and has never mattered.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Why would she go to the media over a nobody comedian that only twitter and 4chan care about?

Not saying it isn't fishy but Sam Hyde does not and has never mattered.
I'm not even a fan of Sam but have you ever done a google news search for 'Sam Hyde'? He is clearly being written about in the media and quite frequently at that. There would be no shortage of outlets willing to do an article on this and she wouldn't be subjected to the same scrutiny the kiwis are giving her.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I'm not even a fan of Sam but have you ever done a google news search for 'Sam Hyde'? He is clearly being written about in the media and quite frequently at that. There would be no shortage of outlets willing to do an article on this and she wouldn't be subjected to the same scrutiny the kiwis are giving her.

So if I google Sam Hyde I'll get search results on Sam Hyde? Fucked up if true.

Just for grins I went to DDG and searched for just "Sam Hyde", this is what I found:

IMG_8478.jpeg

Buncha dumb stuff that's not actually about him. Let's scroll down to the links:

IMG_8476.jpeg

Uninspiring. Most recent link is from July and its talking about the meme. The Hollywood Reporter link is from 2016.

This is simply not pulse pounding up to the minute coverage. The media does not breathlessly await an expose on the mass shooter meme guy. The girl is talking to Null because she will get more clout by talking to an audience member of his (which itself indicates that she is lying) but this demonstrates that there is no power or clout associated with talking to the lamestream media. Sam Hyde is simply not important to anyone outside of the sektur.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Grown ass adult buying capeshit. LOL Josh really is a poster child for the millennial generation: lazy, fat, blames literally everybody else for his self-imposed problems

Even worse, he's not buying them because he would enjoy them, he's buying them because someone he doesn't like thinks they're bad. It's extreme cuck energy. Imagine letting someone else define your personality for you because you have literally nothing else going on in your life other than "that guy hates it so I like it".

Dick & Rekeita should say they hate remaining alive and not throwing themselves in front of the next commuter train and see what happens.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Even worse, he's not buying them because he would enjoy them, he's buying them because someone he doesn't like thinks they're bad. It's extreme cuck energy. Imagine letting someone else define your personality for you because you have literally nothing else going on in your life other than "that guy hates it so I like it".

Dick & Rekeita should say they hate remaining alive and not throwing themselves in front of the next commuter train and see what happens.

That's exactly it, but when hasn't Josh let someone do that? His whole schtick from day one is to pander, pander, pander. He has so little going for him that a fucking gossip rag is his crowning achivement. Let that sink in for a moment. A site about literal nobodies. A site about "lolcows" that stopped being funny a decade ago, full of threads which are basically dull as dirt because A-Logs ran every decent poster off the site - just look at the Jack Scalfani thread. It's basically the culinary version of NLOG at this point. Josh brings in all these /pol/tards so he can be heckin' based and valid, but then they sperg out one too many times and he tries to pander to radfems, but soon enough, they'll piss him off too. Josh is the kinda guy that will shit on the floor and eat it just to piss off someone in California. He tries way too hard to seem above it all and his userbase tries so hard to make it seem like it's everyone else's problem. It's everyone else who needs things like jobs and personalities, not the head bitch in charge. They let trannies live rent free in their heads, yet Josh whines about "muh prison rape jokes" routinely. You can tell he's so bored and desperate when he spergs out about cheese, of all things. Must be hard living in Floriduh all this time, eh, Josh?

No, Josh, everything sucks because it panders to your generation. Remember when Volition literally died over turning Saints Row into a "millennial power fantasy" (literally their words)? Trannies/furries became prominent as millennials came into their own - literally nobody knew of them or gave a fuck before then. You could even make a case that mass shootings are a millennial problem - Lanza, Card, Rodger, Tarrant, Cho, et al were all millennials. Just like boomers try to act like their hippie shit didn't lead to the "degeneracy" we see today, millennials like Josh desperately try to pretend they're not just jealous of zoomers being kids, but it comes off as skitzo because at one point, they're an existential threat to the West, and another, they're utterly retarded and can't do anything right, and we have to clutch our pearls and feel for them as they're being bombarded by those dang dirty tranny trolls or whatever. Reminds me of how Ebba Akerlund was a big deal on /pol/ before they started simping for the Taliban and Hamas.

Also, Fredrik's kind of a tard, anyway. I watched his video on Empress Theresa and he made a big production over a typo in the word "editing." Like, wow, there was an extra T in the word, who gives a shit? No wonder so many Kwiffar are impressed by that guy. Spergs group together like DC politicos around a lobbyist's cock.

Goodspot

Still workin' on it
Baby Onion

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 42130
Null on why he won't delete the DSP board.

"Muh splinter"

Josh is so mad that people won't even go to his gossip rag, and it's funny because most people don't even know Kiwi Farms exists. Probably because if people want to gossip, they'll just do it IRL with coworkers and friends, but as Josh is a friendly loser, he wouldn't get that. Yet another example of how fucked up terminally online millennials are.

In fifty years, boomers and millennials will replace kikes and niggers as the most hated groups online.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
"Muh splinter"

Josh is so mad that people won't even go to his gossip rag, and it's funny because most people don't even know Kiwi Farms exists. Probably because if people want to gossip, they'll just do it IRL with coworkers and friends, but as Josh is a friendly loser, he wouldn't get that. Yet another example of how fucked up terminally online millennials are.

In fifty years, boomers and millennials will replace kikes and niggers as the most hated groups online.

Meant to say friendless loser there, but I'm sure everyone gets the idea.

A.Non

Hellovan Onion
See also: No Father Syndrome

I already covered that. So many of them have fathers who might as well not even have been there, and they project that onto everyone else. They hate in others what they hate most in themselves. And it's not just a "rightoid" thing, either. Lefties do it too. My hot take is that none of these people give a shit about "trannies" or "white replacement" or whatever the fuck else. It's just that they can't be happy, and misery loves company. Look at r/nosurf, for example. They're not content with just weaning themselves off their internet addiction - everyone else shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, social media, whatever. Mencken was right that puritanism really is the belief that someone, somewhere, may be happy, and when you connect the dots, it's hard to think of this otherwise.

It's why they inject this shit into anything and everything they touch, something folks here have already noted themselves. Like when KF turns everything into tranny shit. The WWE was apparently going to change their rating to TV-14 at one point, and one of the first highlighted posts about it was about trannies. They're really no different than the goofs who post how "THIS TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF DRUMPF GUIZ" on Reddit. You can take them out of their echo chambers, but you can't take their echo chambers out of them, and the saddest thing about it all is that within fifty or so years, these people will be the subject of documentaries about how they "totes regret wasting their lives guiz" online and how it's the taxpayers of the future who have to pay for their rehab or whatever.
4chan_in_a_Nutshell.gif

Back