What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
(fuck, there is a network error on my end that result in me double posting the same thing)
fucking goddammit. I accidentally deleted my reply. oh well, here's the pic in reference:
cocksuckers.jpg

fucking goddammit. I accidentally deleted my reply. oh well, here's the pic in reference:
View attachment 42193
This is how cowboys must've felt when the railroads finally made it out west. The old internet is gone, replaced by whinging dorks like these. Funny how Kiwi Farms calls itself "the last of the old internet" too when the old internet was nothing like this at all. You could have fun on the internet without someone whining about trannies or whatever. The "culture war" is raged by folks who weren't good enough for when the going was good.

More copyright sperging from Null. Mango Cobra is banned like @fagot said, and user Blacklight seems next for the banhammer.
Notice null has a hateboner for IH. I wonder what the behind-the-scenes on that one is. He usually really seethes and tantrums the most when someone wronged him in his eyes: he slavishly sucked dick masterson's balls, trying to stamp out and hide dick's thread until null was told to stop calling in to the show, then all of a sudden he hates dick and has always hated him, etc. etc.

I wonder if he's salty because IH isn't paying him any attention? 🤔

Notice null has a hateboner for IH. I wonder what the behind-the-scenes on that one is. He usually really seethes and tantrums the most when someone wronged him in his eyes: he slavishly sucked dick masterson's balls, trying to stamp out and hide dick's thread until null was told to stop calling in to the show, then all of a sudden he hates dick and has always hated him, etc. etc.

I wonder if he's salty because IH isn't paying him any attention? 🤔

Jealousy that IH is more popular than he is
plagiarism is still bad tho, pity about that

It's hard for me to imagine someone who cares about youtube plagiarism. Like what level would your life need to be at for this to be a concern?

Read the screencaps from Jersh sperging and he seems to have discounted that Internet Historian paid the guy off, perhaps a chunk of the revenue, then redid the video as part of the agreement.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Jersh calling Dick Masterson Juju the Cow is pathetic. It's completely unverified and the only source is a jilted lover. If he hates Dick as much as he claims just use his legal name instead.

Reason: Forgot to mention Juju
Last edited:
It's hard for me to imagine someone who cares about youtube plagiarism. Like what level would your life need to be at for this to be a concern?

Tbh I think it should be an on going concern at all levels. Broken windows begets bigger crimes after all.

IH being unable to produce his own content and needing to steal from others (apparently a good chunk of the Concordia video was plagiarized as well?) means that he's earning money off the backs of other people's work. The Man In Cave case is particularly funny because he had to steal from a left leaning publication in order to do it.

It's not world ending or anything but it is very funny that he was so desperate to put out a normie oriented video that he did what the streetshitters do and misappropriates material without credit so he doesn't have to share revenue. Third world behavior!

Someone in the KF thread said IH should have stayed focused on niche internet happenings instead of trying to muscle in on the normie market and tbh they were right.

Josh is jealous of most everyone. IIRC, doesn't he hate Metokur too? Probably because Metokur is/was everything he isn't - charismatic, funny, not a tryhard faggot, doesn't sperg out at everyone.

You're in luck, for Josh has no life. That would require dealing with "normies" and Josh's "not like the other people" routine would kick in.

Tbh I think it should be an on going concern at all levels. Broken windows begets bigger crimes after all.

IH being unable to produce his own content and needing to steal from others (apparently a good chunk of the Concordia video was plagiarized as well?) means that he's earning money off the backs of other people's work. The Man In Cave case is particularly funny because he had to steal from a left leaning publication in order to do it.

It's not world ending or anything but it is very funny that he was so desperate to put out a normie oriented video that he did what the streetshitters do and misappropriates material without credit so he doesn't have to share revenue. Third world behavior!

Someone in the KF thread said IH should have stayed focused on niche internet happenings instead of trying to muscle in on the normie market and tbh they were right.
Nigga, you're posting on a site that could non-maliciously be called a stalking/harassment site. I just don't understand internet autists. They get these principled stands about the weirdest things that have absolutely nothing to do with them. In conclusion, broken window ya dick.
Josh is jealous of most everyone. IIRC, doesn't he hate Metokur too? Probably because Metokur is/was everything he isn't - charismatic, funny, not a tryhard faggot, doesn't sperg out at everyone.

You're in luck, for Josh has no life. That would require dealing with "normies" and Josh's "not like the other people" routine would kick in.
He always came off as sour-grapes about Metokur because he was making so much money "ready kiwifarms threads". MATI is just Jersh aping Metokur with <%10 of the charisma and humor in an attempt to make a buck.

Nigga, you're posting on a site that could non-maliciously be called a stalking/harassment site. I just don't understand internet autists. They get these principled stands about the weirdest things that have absolutely nothing to do with them. In conclusion, broken window ya dick.

i forgor.... the sanctity of the heckin based stalker forums....

Jim has also been a lot more successful with his monetization which Josh has failed at

Back