What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Respectfully disagree with me? Kill yourself.

Like so many millennials, Josh is stuck in high school. It's why the "culture war" revolves around "Chads," "Stacies," "Beckies," "Nigels," etc, etc. It'd also explain the idea of "lolcows" too. People who literally act like they're in a high school washroom. "LIKE, OMG, DID YOU SEE WHAT DSP DID?!" It's the type of shit you're supposed to grow out of, especially when you're larping as a tradfag calling everyone else childish.

This screencap pretty much describes the average KF user, and then some.

163676778897.png

Last edited:
Metokur is everything Josh wishes he was, but isn't.
the reason Jim makes such good videos is he was a normie overall and only got into the internet during his post-college office job life. Its also why his videos are great, he went to school for teaching so was always good at explaining concepts whether its Ben Franklin or a ben franklin lookalike tranny. his sense of humor and ability to speak come from being a normie sidetracked from a teaching career literally like godwinson. Also like Jim said early on, its harder to make good content when you know you have to to be able to make rent. Its like how no one yells in traffic if they have no where to be. you're only seething because you're late for work/an appointment. Null has a bad voice, and a financial need for MATI to be good so its going to always be sort of shit. Josh can't have fun with his "job" because his idea of fun is too boring, whereas jim's idea of fun led to people begging him to open a merch store and start grifting once the cancer finally set in.
He's been claiming to be dying for 3 or 4 years from pancreatic cancer or something,
he really should have died by now if it was stage 3 or over. the problem is that he can't have made so much money that he can fuck off the rest of his life.
trannies like Farrah Flawless cut off these big 'ol dicks.
now that you mention it, it is sort of weird how well hung every tranny seems to be. although gay dudes are pretty thick too.
he only cares because he's mad yet again that some other rightoid sperg somehow got married and had kids?
i don't like this attack. Josh has had about a half dozen crazy women beg to be his wife and give him kids just in the last 5 years. And thats only the ones we know of that post videos of them cutting his name into their skin. Josh could have easily said to Eliane or May or Dynasta or multiple other women "lets meet up in this hotel room for awhile" and wifed them up. Josh i guess doesn't want that.

Having said all that it is weird that Jim was in his mid 30s and cared so much about video games or was fucking an asian teenager and if that happened now he'd get a lot more shit about it.

Like so many millennials, Josh is stuck in high school. It's why the "culture war" revolves around "Chads," "Stacies," "Beckies," "Nigels," etc, etc. It'd also explain the idea of "lolcows" too. People who literally act like they're in a high school washroom. "LIKE, OMG, DID YOU SEE WHAT DSP DID?!" It's the type of shit you're supposed to grow out of, especially when you're larping as a tradfag calling everyone else childish.

This screencap pretty much describes the average KF user, and then some.

View attachment 42246
At least the poster isn't openly a fag-fag. Like you.

he really should have died by now if it was stage 3 or over. the problem is that he can't have made so much money that he can fuck off the rest of his life.
I think he claims lymphoma and autoimmune issues. Pancreatic cancer is one of the most deadly cancers, he'd be long dead. I don't think he's ever shared what type or stage of lymphoma. I think he's a bit of a Munchie or malingerer. If he doesn't want to do his videos, he should just admit it rather than using his fans as paypigs.

Back