• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
He is really going off the deep end this month. How many more threads are you going to fuck with before you take a midol and calm down?

This is like the 5th thread he has locked or attempted to manipulate for not even a bad reason, just no reason at all.

This is why this will never happen because Josh is so arrogant and narcissistic he wont even explain explain his moderation decisions to his users never mind a judge.
His moderation decisions are based on a roulette wheel.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
nullcoal.png
I'm ded.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
>taxes you 40% to sustain those programs

Now ask him how much tax money FedGov is spending to put Clara Stockings at the head of a nuclear submarine to keep even ungrateful shitting-on-veterans expats like Null safe from Russian, Chinese & North Korean nukes.

BTW, did y'all hear, Dr Manhattan is going to be a female in the SJW remake of the The Watchmen, look:

NullClaraStockingsSupercharged.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
What I find cringe is he views some users as friends. I swear he has trashed the idea of making "friends" on the internet many times before. Maybe his friend/non friend mentality is why he takes everything so dang personal.

God, imagine having someone like Null as a "friend", JFC...

I remember when Null posted the "app hierarchy" that he expects people to go through as they win his trust: he said that he will only allow his most trusted inner circle to send him Signal messages, that intermediate people are allowed to send him private Telegram messages, and everyone else using every other medium of communication is considered "untrusted". I guess this means only Crunklord, Vincent and the Russians from his Dota 2 crew enjoy privilege of sending Null Signal messages (and let's not forget all the NSA officers who have obviously already backdoored Signal and are reading along with everything in IRT, LMAO).

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Last edited: