What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Right. Well Null says LFJ harasses their costumers, which is weird because I really don't see how LFJ gets that much info. He was with Google, but not that high up.

Though on the other hand, Null just named him. If this is all fake, LFJ could just sue Null and obviously Null wouldn't name LFJ if it's complete bullshit so there has to be some truth to it.

Weird story all together.
Yes I would say parts of it are true. But Null embellished it and added on bits and pieces to make a nice entertaining little story of him being the lonely freedom fighter.

How exactly does she get the names and phone numbers of all these families for her harassment campaign? Calls a total stranger at 6 or 7 in the morning for "girl talk"? Contacts all these company executives at the top of the internet hierarchy and threatens to put them out of business? Now I am not saying this is out of the question but somehow I'm not buying it.
I will soon post an example of LFJ hitting up a personal contact within Zayo France to get KF blocked by Zayo. You will see how LFJ does this and how having a sympathetic insider on the inside of a backbone gets you very far when it comes to targeting your enemies.

I am guessing if her campaign to take down kiwifarms was as Josh described in his little manifesto it would be more in the public spotlight like Keffels. But it's not.
Quite the opposite actually. LFJ was constantly being interviewed and appearing on podcasts about the #DropKiwiFarms campaign:

LizFongJonesAidsAbettsAndEnablesDDoS.jpgTheDDoSConspiracy.jpg
Like I have said repeatedly on this forum, Keffals was just the public face of the campaign. The brains behind #DropKiwiFarms was Liz Fong-Jones, and since Keffals is a mentally ill drug addict who can barely talk, it was eventually LFJ that journalists began to contact and interview to get the insider scoop on the campaign.

He was with Google, but not that high up.

That's not the point. The point Null is making in his statement is that LFJ is using a google.com address, which is just a legacy address since he's no longer actually associated with that company, to social engineer other companies and ISP into assuming that they are being contacted by an actual Google employee. Whoever receives that e-mail just sees @google.com and assumes it's legit someone from Google.

Though on the other hand, Null just named him.

That's nothing new, he had posted similar things on KF naming Liz Fong-Jones while #DropKiwiFarms was still happening. For example:

No, Liz Fong-Jones is just a terrorist who needs to be put in fucking gitmo. I've gotten emails from inside big companies relaying that this fucking fag calls up the wives of CEOs of multimillion dollar T1 ISPs to threaten them, and instead of this launching a police investigation into what is effectively fear-based extortion, he just keeps getting to do it.

Just look at Sam. This dude has been online calling people child raping sadists for TWENTY YEARS, and the most censorious western government in the entire world (UK) has done NOTHING to quell him. Every single time I get some fucking FBI inquiry about a bomb threat that was sent to the AP, local news, and then also Sam's contact email (so he can know about it and write about), I tell them that it's this fucking asshole and they do NOTHING. In a sane country, this dumpy freak would be dangling out the highest window of the Tower of London by only his thumbs, but they just let him carry on.

It is state sponsored terrorism. When the governments pursue crimes to the fullest extent of the law with one party, but opts not to investigate another, that other party has the endorsement of the state to engage what is otherwise criminal behavior.

Every single thing they've accused of us of doing, they do. They say we libel and defame people, but Sam is the one calling random people pedophile sadists for being the wife of the business owner who used to house our servers. They say we dox, but Taylor Lorenz visits peoples's homes. They say we're "stochastic terrorism", but Liz Fong-Jones is the one going after the families and livelihoods of random fucking people.

They're marked you as prey for their rampant sex predators to go after without impunity. It used to just be Sam's bullshit on the Internet, but now Lorenz and LFJ are going after people and their families in person to scare them. When people start getting murdered, do you think the FBI is going to do anything to investigate it if it's the right people being killed?

Null had already named Liz Fong-Jones on his Twitter account and on MATI back in 2019 when Liz had successfully targeted one of Null's e-mail service providers at the time:

LizFongJonesAGAINInARandomMATIstream.jpg

So no, whatever Null said in his latest statement is just a repetition of things he has already said before. As is usual of these campaigns, you have to repeat these things many many times for all the people in the back.

I will soon post an example of LFJ hitting up a personal contact within Zayo France to get KF blocked by Zayo. You will see how LFJ does this and how having a sympathetic insider on the inside of a backbone gets you very far when it comes to targeting your enemies.

Quite the opposite actually. LFJ was constantly being interviewed and appearing on podcasts about the #DropKiwiFarms campaign:

View attachment 33596View attachment 33597
Like I have said repeatedly on this forum, Keffals was just the public face of the campaign. The brains behind #DropKiwiFarms was Liz Fong-Jones, and since Keffals is a mentally ill drug addict who can barely talk, it was eventually LFJ that journalists began to contact and interview to get the insider scoop on the campaign.

That's not the point. The point Null is making in his statement is that LFJ is using a google.com address, which is just a legacy address since he's no longer actually associated with that company, to social engineer other companies and ISP into assuming that they are being contacted by an actual Google employee. Whoever receives that e-mail just sees @google.com and assumes it's legit someone from Google.

That's nothing new, he had posted similar things on KF naming Liz Fong-Jones while #DropKiwiFarms was still happening. For example:

Null had already named Liz Fong-Jones on his Twitter account and on MATI back in 2019 when Liz had successfully targeted one of Null's e-mail service providers at the time:

View attachment 33598

So no, whatever Null said in his latest statement is just a repetition of things he has already said before. As is usual of these campaigns, you have to repeat these things many many times for all the people in the back.
So how is LFJ still not persona non grata'd in the tech industry?

People are okay with these insanely immoral tactics? I understand some CEOs caving in, especially at first when they're the only ones affected, but at some point you'd expect the people in the industry to either tell LFJ to fuck off, or atleast to stop giving in to his tactics....

Null may aswel stop talking about alt-tech and whatever flavour of the week platform he thinks should be supported to fix this, people in the tech industry just need to get a spine, apparantly.

How exactly does she get the names and phone numbers of all these families for her harassment campaign? Calls a total stranger at 6 or 7 in the morning for "girl talk"? Contacts all these company executives at the top of the internet hierarchy and threatens to put them out of business? Now I am not saying this is out of the question but somehow I'm not buying it.
Easy as shit to get the names of people. Vordrak has been employing this strategy for years and has continued to post this information throughout #dropkiwifarms. If you're familiar with how Vordrak works, he'll outline illegal strategies and then finish with a weak disclaimer.

Rob Tyree of Fiberhub/VegasNAP is one of the people whose family was affected by it. He posted about it on Twitter at the time. Various people involved with #dropkiwifarms were publishing information about KF service providers as fast as they found it.

It's fine to say that tech companies just need to get a spine, but if they're large they have to answer to shareholders (we think this might be the reason Matthew Prince from Cloudflare did a rapid about face - the same couple of institutional investors are the major shareholders in most large tech companies, which gives them enormous influence). If they're small and privately owned, then they're vulnerable both to having their own service providers dump them and to having customers abandon them.

Reason: added info
Last edited:
Misinformation
I saw this on Kiwifarms. Any lurking kiwis please note the onionfarms have no rules against telephone phone harassment. because they are evil sodimites. Stay strong lurking kiwis don't make an account and text patrick tomlinson like @Empresa did.
Onion farms is a hell hole
1683491986552.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're familiar with how Vordrak works, he'll outline illegal strategies and then finish with a weak disclaimer.
I have read Vordrak's blog, and the straight up outrageous lies he has printed there on his blog are very very obvious. Vordrak openly claims to be the source of that dick pic that Ody had posted here on OF, insisting it was Null's. Vordrak mentioned having that dick pic in the comments of his blog but couldn't bring himself to post that image on his own website, so he passed it along to Ody to post here instead. (None of them can prove that it's actually Null on that picture, but such is social engineering when you're desperate to smear your enemy. It's all about suggestion and innuendo.)

To give you but one example of some straight up lying bullshit Vordrak posted: there was a MATI episode, I can't recall which one, where Null read a story about a lolcow who had asked his therapist and his mother to have sex with him because that lolcow was upset about being an incel. Null read that story on an early MATI as a funny edgy story.

Vordrak took that story, that Null had read about the lolcow, and outrageously attributed the lolcow's statements about his mom and his therapist to Null himself! Insisting that Null had said those things! So there is, to this day, a blog entry on Vordrak's blog, where he claims that it was Null who had asked his therapist and his mother to have sex with him.

As if Null's life isn't crazy and outrageous enough in and of itself, Vordrak was so desperate for something even more outrageous and disgusting to pin onto Null, that he printed such straight up lies about Null.

That's who Elaine has met and hung out with BTW.

Rob Tyree of Fiberhub/VegasNAP is one of the people whose family was affected by it. He posted about it on Twitter at the time. Various people involved with #dropkiwifarms were publishing information about KF service providers as fast as they found it.

Yes, I am aware of that whole drama as well. I am aware of the fact #DropKiwiFarms had targeted the wife of Fiberhub's CEO Rob Tree to get her fired, and that she is the person to whom Null was referring in his statement without naming her, when he mentioned Liz Fong-Jones harassing the families of the owners of his associated ISPs. Null was referring to Rob Tree's wife being targeted by #DropKiwiFarms, which they had openly admitted doing.

Here's Sinseer's tweet at the time where he was openly gloating over the fact that #DropKiwiFarms had succeeded in targeting Rob Tree's wife to get her fired, and they were e-mailing one another about this "achievement" to celebrate:

And to be clear, Rob Tyree's wife, the CFO of fiberhub, seems to have been fired because of her involvement hosting kiwifarms, a doxing and swating neo-nazi hate site. It was Century 21, according to this email bcc'ed to some people in #dropkiwifarms.
Archived: https://archive.is/yT7OA

Sinseer then links to, whom else, Vordrak's blog for the scoop:

Realtors Century 21 have removed their page for Natalie Tyree, who they fired for being CFO of #FiberHub and platforming the despicable #Kiwifarms website. She is now serving DMCAs to limit publicity -

@keffals @idlediletante #DropKiwifarms @antiKFaction

Hey @DropKiwifarms @acekatt and @OpSyndicate42. Please check out the post above in this thread about Natalie Tyree trying to take down her image in relation to her firing by Century 21 (who have now removed her page from their website).
Archived: https://archive.is/dzcp6

I have read Vordrak's blog, and the straight up outrageous lies he has printed there on his blog are very very obvious. Vordrak openly claims to be the source of that dick pic that Ody had posted here on OF, insisting it was Null's. Vordrak mentioned having that dick pic in the comments of his blog but couldn't bring himself to post that image on his own website, so he passed it along to Ody to post here instead. (None of them can prove that it's actually Null on that picture, but such is social engineering when you're desperate to smear your enemy. It's all about suggestion and innuendo.)

To give you but one example of some straight up lying bullshit Vordrak posted: there was a MATI episode, I can't recall which one, where Null read a story about a lolcow who had asked his therapist and his mother to have sex with him because that lolcow was upset about being an incel. Null read that story on an early MATI as a funny edgy story.

Vordrak took that story, that Null had read about the lolcow, and outrageously attributed the lolcow's statements about his mom and his therapist to Null himself! Insisting that Null had said those things! So there is, to this day, a blog entry on Vordrak's blog, where he claims that it was Null who had asked his therapist and his mother to have sex with him.

As if Null's life isn't crazy and outrageous enough in and of itself, Vordrak was so desperate for something even more outrageous and disgusting to pin onto Null, that he printed such straight up lies about Null.

That's who Elaine has met and hung out with BTW.

Yes, I am aware of that whole drama as well. I am aware of the fact #DropKiwiFarms had targeted the wife of Fiberhub's CEO Rob Tree to get her fired, and that she is the person to whom Null was referring in his statement without naming her, when he mentioned Liz Fong-Jones harassing the families of the owners of his associated ISPs. Null was referring to Rob Tree's wife being targeted by #DropKiwiFarms, which they had openly admitted doing.

Here's Sinseer's tweet at the time where he was openly gloating over the fact that #DropKiwiFarms had succeeded in targeting Rob Tree's wife to get her fired, and they were e-mailing one another about this "achievement" to celebrate:

Yeah, my response was mostly to Ken and any other onions who believe it's unlikely #dropkiwifarms have been able to exert this kind of influence.

Oh, so the latest plot twist is that Tesco and Null didn't actually date, she just sent him some lewds but he wasn't interested?
I told null I wanted to fuck him in DMs and he said lol no and sent me a Nick Fuentes clip but I can't remember which one.
Is this Tesco responding to the thread?
Is Tesco here in the room with us right now?

Reason: to avoid doubleposting
Josh wrote another essay today and it's even more cringe than his previous one.
View attachment 33586

Reminder that a little over a year ago he wrote about being depressed and giving up on "fighting for free speech" and "no longer finding it worthwhile."
He posted a couple updates on Telegram and the linked image is the essay you posted here.

1683500748901.png

1683500719261.png

also lol at the edgy gadsden flag
Null when gadsten flag: wall of text
Me when gadsten flag:
1683501165949.png

Last edited:
It is impossible to say if the story about LFJ is true but it is completely believable, even with Null's personal retardation aside.
Josh wrote another essay today and it's even more cringe than his previous one.
View attachment 33586

Reminder that a little over a year ago he wrote about being depressed and giving up on "fighting for free speech" and "no longer finding it worthwhile."

Null goes through up and down periods, as anyone would when in a situation like this. His personal foibles just make it easy to laugh at. You have to be mentally unstable to want to run and keep up with a website like KF which is why he goes through low periods of not wanting anything to do with KF but then has high periods where he gets angry at internet crybullies trying to destroy KF and posts stuff like this. His relationship with the forum is bipolar but otoh I understand why he posts things like this, if LFJ is a rapist (and so many trannies are) then yeah it makes complete sense why even someone like Null is willing to spit directly into his eye. Null is retarded and incompetent but he's not a complete monster either.

The Trans Lifeline grift getting taken down was a very bitter pill for People of Gender to swallow. They lost thousands of dollars as well as the chance to grow their scam operation over time so they could steal millions. Tranny charities are all scams and Trans Lifeline getting taken down made a lot of tranny grifters extremely angry. (Since so many trannies commit suicide no matter what, it's really just easier to take the money and not do anything with it. There's no point in trying to save them because trannies don't want to be saved. They want to self injure and then die, probably imagining lots of beautiful twitter posts with a #RestInPower hashtag while they're bleeding out. If trannies will commit suicide for the sake of attention then setting up a lifeline is pointless and the wrong way to approach such pathological narcissism; however it will give you access to lots of free money. That's the most important detail about Trans Lifeline: it had the potential to grow into a megacharity that took in millions of dollars and Kiwifarms smothered it before it reached its full potential.)

And think once more about how egotistical the average tranny like LFJ is. Centering your entire life around twitter, constantly word searching your own name so you can see what mean things people are saying about you, obsessively refreshing your feeds so you can monitor what other people are saying online, etc. Seeing one of your scams get taken down by a BPD case like Null? That's enough to make any tranny seethe, cope, dilate. You lose access to the money that you stole, or that your friends stole, fair and square. It really was one in the eye for the tranny grifters. The fact that Josh's sheer cussedness keeps his website online despite all of your best efforts would whip a tranny into even bigger frothing rage.

We just have to look at Null to see why his enemies do what they do. They are both narcissists who need other people to accomplish their technical warfare. Josh and the DDoSing tranny are not as good at tech as they think they are. They are perfect mirror images of each other, both self centered incompetents that live off simping paypigs and e-beg for cis male techbros to carry out their campaigns while they pretend that they were in charge and that they weren't refreshing twitter and playing vidya:

Easy as shit to get the names of people. Vordrak has been employing this strategy for years and has continued to post this information throughout #dropkiwifarms. If you're familiar with how Vordrak works, he'll outline illegal strategies and then finish with a weak disclaimer.

It's fine to say that tech companies just need to get a spine, but if they're large they have to answer to shareholders (we think this might be the reason Matthew Prince from Cloudflare did a rapid about face - the same couple of institutional investors are the major shareholders in most large tech companies, which gives them enormous influence). If they're small and privately owned, then they're vulnerable both to having their own service providers dump them and to having customers abandon them.

The tranny that arranged for the DDoSing of KF might not be LFJ, but it probably is most likely someone who fits the tranny profile: a man who cut off his dick or wants to cut off his dick, admitted to rape on his twitter account which KF scooped up before he deleted it, someone who was affected directly or indirectly by the execution of Trans Lifeline and is furious about losing out on all that money he or his friends might have had access to, etc. The scriptkiddy most certainly did fuck KF up and Josh is an incompetent maroon, but trannies have been trying to get KF taken off the internet for years and they have a lot of friends who are also sexual predators that are a part of Silicon Valley. These are people who desperately want KF off the internet.

In a lot of ways KF is too big for its own good, its too notorious. If I were in Null's position I would have split the site up and handed off the chunks to other people years ago with directives to keep documenting. Josh has been obsessed with raising KF's profile and getting better SEO rankings for as long as I've been aware of him. This is the consequences of that behavior coming home to roost. Part of what protects OnionFarms is that this site and userbase is small and obscure and is primarily centered around chattering about Null and his retardation as well as his orbiters. If OF ever does branch out into other lolcows and threads start getting traction here then Kengle will likely face many of the same problems. Trannies are very well connected (sexual predators always band together for protection) and they get very, very angry when their activities are documented and easily accessible.

Sorry for the diary entry, ended up with more to say than I thought I would. Null is a dumbass but when it comes to stuff like this I do feel a little sorry for him. These consequences are a direct result of his behavior but otoh it isn't really Null's fault that a bunch of dickless men are this desperate to cover up their rape attempts.

The saddest part about this IMO is that Null's call for alt tech will go unheard. Most alt tech is run by narcissists like him. Alt tech is not interested in making a parallel internet structure, they just want their own websites so that they can post CP and conspiracies about Jewish space lasers. They won't help him because Null doesn't like CP anymore and he doesn't care about Jews as much as other alt right people do.

It is impossible to say if the story about LFJ is true but it is completely believable, even with Null's personal retardation aside.

Null goes through up and down periods, as anyone would when in a situation like this. His personal foibles just make it easy to laugh at. You have to be mentally unstable to want to run and keep up with a website like KF which is why he goes through low periods of not wanting anything to do with KF but then has high periods where he gets angry at internet crybullies trying to destroy KF and posts stuff like this. His relationship with the forum is bipolar but otoh I understand why he posts things like this, if LFJ is a rapist (and so many trannies are) then yeah it makes complete sense why even someone like Null is willing to spit directly into his eye. Null is retarded and incompetent but he's not a complete monster either.

The Trans Lifeline grift getting taken down was a very bitter pill for People of Gender to swallow. They lost thousands of dollars as well as the chance to grow their scam operation over time so they could steal millions. Tranny charities are all scams and Trans Lifeline getting taken down made a lot of tranny grifters extremely angry. (Since so many trannies commit suicide no matter what, it's really just easier to take the money and not do anything with it. There's no point in trying to save them because trannies don't want to be saved. They want to self injure and then die, probably imagining lots of beautiful twitter posts with a #RestInPower hashtag while they're bleeding out. If trannies will commit suicide for the sake of attention then setting up a lifeline is pointless and the wrong way to approach such pathological narcissism; however it will give you access to lots of free money. That's the most important detail about Trans Lifeline: it had the potential to grow into a megacharity that took in millions of dollars and Kiwifarms smothered it before it reached its full potential.)

And think once more about how egotistical the average tranny like LFJ is. Centering your entire life around twitter, constantly word searching your own name so you can see what mean things people are saying about you, obsessively refreshing your feeds so you can monitor what other people are saying online, etc. Seeing one of your scams get taken down by a BPD case like Null? That's enough to make any tranny seethe, cope, dilate. You lose access to the money that you stole, or that your friends stole, fair and square. It really was one in the eye for the tranny grifters. The fact that Josh's sheer cussedness keeps his website online despite all of your best efforts would whip a tranny into even bigger frothing rage.

We just have to look at Null to see why his enemies do what they do. They are both narcissists who need other people to accomplish their technical warfare. Josh and the DDoSing tranny are not as good at tech as they think they are. They are perfect mirror images of each other, both self centered incompetents that live off simping paypigs and e-beg for cis male techbros to carry out their campaigns while they pretend that they were in charge and that they weren't refreshing twitter and playing vidya:

The tranny that arranged for the DDoSing of KF might not be LFJ, but it probably is most likely someone who fits the tranny profile: a man who cut off his dick or wants to cut off his dick, admitted to rape on his twitter account which KF scooped up before he deleted it, someone who was affected directly or indirectly by the execution of Trans Lifeline and is furious about losing out on all that money he or his friends might have had access to, etc. The scriptkiddy most certainly did fuck KF up and Josh is an incompetent maroon, but trannies have been trying to get KF taken off the internet for years and they have a lot of friends who are also sexual predators that are a part of Silicon Valley. These are people who desperately want KF off the internet.

In a lot of ways KF is too big for its own good, its too notorious. If I were in Null's position I would have split the site up and handed off the chunks to other people years ago with directives to keep documenting. Josh has been obsessed with raising KF's profile and getting better SEO rankings for as long as I've been aware of him. This is the consequences of that behavior coming home to roost. Part of what protects OnionFarms is that this site and userbase is small and obscure and is primarily centered around chattering about Null and his retardation as well as his orbiters. If OF ever does branch out into other lolcows and threads start getting traction here then Kengle will likely face many of the same problems. Trannies are very well connected (sexual predators always band together for protection) and they get very, very angry when their activities are documented and easily accessible.

Sorry for the diary entry, ended up with more to say than I thought I would. Null is a dumbass but when it comes to stuff like this I do feel a little sorry for him. These consequences are a direct result of his behavior but otoh it isn't really Null's fault that a bunch of dickless men are this desperate to cover up their rape attempts.
This is what I suggested that Null do a while back. Rather than have a single site have a "Kiwiverse" of interconnected sites. Me and VOID thought this was a good idea but when VOID did reach out to Null, he basically told him to get lost.

Last edited:
KF is not a large site. The main things which have made it a target are its SEO and its extensive archiving. DFE is not a useful tactic against KF.

Splintering the site wouldn't make it less of a target. None of KF's enemies care about the parts of the site which don't focus on lolcows and breaking up the lolcow forums would just create multiple targets instead of one. Finding people as willing as Null has been to persevere in the face of attacks would not be easy, either. How would one ensure that the keepers of those splinters couldn't be bullied into shutting them down?

This is what I suggested that Null do a while back. Rather than have a single site have a "Kiwiverse" of interconnected sites. Me and VOID thought this was a good idea but when VOID did reach out to Null, he basically told him to get lost.

Null has a lot of options -- or he did. Too bad he burns bridges like this. I can imagine a lot of possibilities for Kiwifarms. The problem is Josh is dumb, incompetent, and too self centered to work with others.

KF is not a large site. The main things which have made it a target are its SEO and its extensive archiving. DFE is not a useful tactic against KF.

Splintering the site wouldn't make it less of a target. None of KF's enemies care about the parts of the site which don't focus on lolcows and breaking up the lolcow forums would just create multiple targets instead of one. Finding people as willing as Null has been to persevere in the face of attacks would not be easy, either. How would one ensure that the keepers of those splinters couldn't be bullied into shutting them down?

We're here, for starters. There are more people willing to take this stuff on than I would have thought.

I would argue that KF is a big site in terms of the sheer amount of information they have. There's a lot of threads about many different internet famous people. The sheer volume of it is frankly overwhelming. The discussion is good too, or at least it used to be, because users made interesting connections and taught a lot of people how to search for information. The population is probably the smallest it has ever been but there is still a lot of heft to it.

I think that breaking the site up would involve mirroring the content and keep several sites going at the same time. KF can still be the main discussion page but there should be other places that their information is collected and maintained in case KF ever goes down.

Nah, even if KF never came back up that information would surface elsewhere from time to time. It would just be easier to get it removed from other places for a while until it reappeared again.

I think this is optimistic, I am glad that the sektur has a lot of autists that like saving things but it's not a good idea to trust that their hard drives will last forever.

Information degradation is inevitable of course but I'd feel better if Josh actually gave a shit about preserving the forums and not just assuming its a conduit for him to scam money off paypigs.

we're almost 9 months from the start of dropkiwifarms and the site has been down almost literally half the time. even a month ago there was about a 1/3 shot you could actually get through

i will say its an accomplishment to get a unique million visitors a month and to handle that while only spending 2K tops is an achievement but you have to wonder how many people haven't fucked off to greener pastures at this point.

i will say its an accomplishment to get a unique million visitors a month and to handle that while only spending 2K tops is an achievement but you have to wonder how many people haven't fucked off to greener pastures at this point.
When the farms is down for any length of time, a lot of people stop checking daily to see whether it's back up. Eventually the fact it's back up gets posted on places other than Telegram.

I'm not sure that much exists in the way of greener pastures. That may change if Josh throws in the towel and releases the torrents.

Back