Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Ilias Kasidiaris

Baby Onion
I forecast this being the stalest of mates, as are most of Ninjas Discord "defeats".
If anything, Bryan has the advantage of being an unremorseful faggot.
Regardless, I'm greatly disappointed by the recent Ninj+Minge mashup, but still, the popcorn is fresh with this one
its gonna back fire on ninja as usual. also bryan only won because ninja dropped the ball

Empresa

Ladmin
been busy forgot to posts theses
1711930673845.png

makes collab stream channel
DOISNT STREAM smgh
1711930712959.png

its kennys site btw
1711930656631.png

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
Really, Lamarcus Small of Sanctioned Suicide would be my first pick but Bryan is a good back up societal tumor to consider playing Minecraft with

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
If I ever catch terminal cancer, I'd heavily consider finding Bryan Dunn and Minecrafting
Really, Lamarcus Small of Sanctioned Suicide would be my first pick but Bryan is a good back up societal tumor to consider playing Minecraft with
Nah they're low quality targets. Maybe funny to play with on a small scale but wouldn't really matter much in the greatet scale of things. Bryan will always be his own biggest enemy and Lamarcus romanticizes Minecraft to the point that someone helping him play would be a win for him.

Go big or go home if you wanna game, at least that's my approach.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Hard to celebrate once an epic build after you're plunged in the lava, but this is purely my own obsession
I feel like the only reason he hasn't stuck with a game and finished his build is because like everything in his life he's needed to be coddled and have his hand held through it all. Lazy fuck.

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
I feel like the only reason he hasn't stuck with a game and finished his build is because like everything in his life he's needed to be coddled and have his hand held through it all. Lazy fuck.
Well I was talking about Lamarcus and his entire reason to be is to cause as much suffering as possible before his own life ends. Still, let's let the thread go back to Cry-Cry and his associates asking Isaac the same questions they were a year ago.
This thread is definitely going places and I'd hate to derail

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
He wears the mask to hide his chipmunk cheeks and I dare say he's the type of nigga to piss on public toilet seats

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
i knew it wasnt a good idea to show him our outlines now were going to be exposed its literally over