Catgirl Otherkin VS Zealous Trannyhunter slapfight thread

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Because you're trying to hide it, faggot.
1. I don't groom childrens.
2. I don't use dishitcord anymore.
3. If I ever gonna have a discord server (probably never because most of dishitcord users are insufferable dumb fucks), the first and the most important rule is set a age restrictions which no one under 20 can join. I don't want my hobbies places being ruined by "dude bro" faggots alone with their social media melted brains.
4. Kill yourself if you haven't yet.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
:troon:
3. If I ever gonna have a discord server (probably never because most of dishitcord users are insufferable dumb fucks), the first and the most important rule is set a age restrictions which no one under 20 can join. I don't want my hobbies places being ruined by "dude bro" faggots alone with their social media melted brains.
>crotch maggot
>good
I hate crotch with passion honestly, the are annoying and fucking ugly. "muh genetic" is just a sad breeder cope tho, they think they can win by breeding while we indoctrinate their babbehs lol.
:troon:

OnlyGemsDoe

Man can have sex with animals such as sheep, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village. But selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
Baby Onion
<i don't groom children
how will cobsisters ever recover?
628px-Cobson.png

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
lol let other transpeople to "indoctrinate" (aka teach kids to be tolerant because bullying other kids just for not fitting gender stereotypes is stupid), but for me I don't want to deal with any minor myself. They ruined every communities not gatekeep them out, including the otherkin community which got it's bad reputation because of tiktok/tumblr tards. There was a retarded kid who literally identify itself as one piece characters and jurassic world dinosaurs all at once back in one of the otherkin discord I used to be.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
lol let other transpeople to "indoctrinate" (aka teach kids to be tolerant because bullying other kids just for not fitting gender stereotypes is stupid), but for me I don't want to deal with any minor myself. They ruined every communities not gatekeep them out, including the otherkin community which got it's bad reputation because of tiktok/tumblr tards. There was a retarded kid who literally identify itself as one piece characters and jurassic world dinosaurs all at once back in one of the otherkin discord I used to be.
What stereotypes though? Most men don't fit what I've seen trannies describe as the "male stereotype" which seems really poorly defined at the best of times by people who make it their business to talk about those things. I hear a lot about "toxic masculinity" but I don't know what that is. Is it playing sports and lifting and eating raw steak every day?
Since we're on the topic of kids...
A football team consists of 11 players, a high school probably has 15-22 players per team (maybe). The average high school population is 514 in the USA according to: https://www.publicschoolreview.com/average-school-size-stats/national-data
If you assume an even divide between girls and boys, that's 257 boys; so if being competitive/playing sports is the metric, then only 4.2% of a high school's population "fits gender stereotypes"
Meanwhile STEM fields are stereotypically male, but the feminists have been trying to make STEM subjects 50/50, in other words, trying to "break down" the "stereotype" and yet a lot of trannies I see on the internet are in STEM fields, either engineers, some kind of tech field, programmers, etc... So how does the stereotype work here? Because I don't get it, if STEM is being pushed as gender neutral then I guess it can't be seen as stereotypically male.. and yet I don't see many trannies on the internet going into stereotypically female fields so how does that work?

Is it just clothes? Because if it's just clothes, trannies dress like stereotypically masculine men of the 1600s.
1666093575748.png

So.. STEM doesn't count and only 4.2% of the high school population meet the "stereotypically" male interests and clothes really don't mean anything because fashion changes all the time. Hell, who knows, kilts might come back into fashion, or togas or robes or some shit, maybe we'll start harvesting whale bones to make male corsets again in 2030 lol.

People aren't bullied for going against stereotypes. They're bullied for being weird. If I dressed up like a 16th century nobleman with a corset and frilly socks when I was in high school I'd expect to be bullied for being a weirdo.
Case and point:
1666094032039.png

This kid gets bullied as much or more than trannies do for dressing like a fucking retard with a cane.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
What stereotypes though? Most men don't fit what I've seen trannies describe as the "male stereotype" which seems really poorly defined at the best of times by people who make it their business to talk about those things. I hear a lot about "toxic masculinity" but I don't know what that is. Is it playing sports and lifting and eating raw steak every day?
Since we're on the topic of kids...
A football team consists of 11 players, a high school probably has 15-22 players per team (maybe). The average high school population is 514 in the USA according to: https://www.publicschoolreview.com/average-school-size-stats/national-data
If you assume an even divide between girls and boys, that's 257 boys; so if being competitive/playing sports is the metric, then only 4.2% of a high school's population "fits gender stereotypes"
Meanwhile STEM fields are stereotypically male, but the feminists have been trying to make STEM subjects 50/50, in other words, trying to "break down" the "stereotype" and yet a lot of trannies I see on the internet are in STEM fields, either engineers, some kind of tech field, programmers, etc... So how does the stereotype work here? Because I don't get it, if STEM is being pushed as gender neutral then I guess it can't be seen as stereotypically male.. and yet I don't see many trannies on the internet going into stereotypically female fields so how does that work?

Is it just clothes? Because if it's just clothes, trannies dress like stereotypically masculine men of the 1600s.
View attachment 22524

So.. STEM doesn't count and only 4.2% of the high school population meet the "stereotypically" male interests and clothes really don't mean anything because fashion changes all the time. Hell, who knows, kilts might come back into fashion, or togas or robes or some shit, maybe we'll start harvesting whale bones to make male corsets again in 2030 lol.

People aren't bullied for going against stereotypes. They're bullied for being weird. If I dressed up like a 16th century nobleman with a corset and frilly socks when I was in high school I'd expect to be bullied for being a weirdo.
Case and point:
View attachment 22526
This kid gets bullied as much or more than trannies do for dressing like a fucking retard with a cane.
I 100% agree that the "gender stereotype" thing is stupid and makes no sense but normies still take it into consideration sadly, boys would get bullied just for playing barbie dolls and dressing games when girls can do it just fine. Bullying because of weirdness is also intolerable tho, a lolcow only made because of their ignorance and behaviors. I know trannies tend to have shit taste in fasion, but I don't mock them just because of that, nor do I ever found that funny.

OnlyGemsDoe

Baby Onion
Hey look you're all fucking retarded and society is going with something even more extreme than you can imagine. Balvin won, homophobes lost.
View attachment 22533
I don't fuck with no nascoal, only gems doe
spamming nucob in the catalog let janny clean it up
whats up nigga, nice to see another soyteen on oxen boiling and cubing site

Xiǎo gǒu

Twatter is back
Remarkable Onion
Yeah generally Koreans are higher IQ and just laugh and ignore this crazy troon shit, but this dude is another level of seething. Very low intelligence I see. I have gone on non-English social media websites, and while most of those countries I see hate the troon shit, I've never seen the alogging that this dude does alone. It's usually the line of "AGPs are mentally ill and need to stay away from children and adolescents" not the "troon needs to die and they live rent free in my head" shit.