Catgirl Otherkin VS Zealous Trannyhunter slapfight thread

@IDanceOn TrannyGraves,
Dude. If NRA was going around telling people they have to drink bathtub hormones and telling you that you have to accept his way of thinking then he'd be just as annoying as you are being right now. He can give his opinion on shit and you can give your opinion on shit but you can't shit up multiple threads to do it.
The fact that you leave that furry's whining and crying about "the alt-right nazis" in the thread, but move all of my posts just proves my point. Faggot.

I think the fact that this forum doesn't have a large cabal of embattled terfs who are prepared to downdoot any comment that even appears slightly transpositive into oblivion is tough on IDOTG. Let Trannys talk, it will give you more ammunition for later.

It's not so much that as that pissy ass wanker seems to actively be covering and censoring for the degenerates.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Also can we have a Troon Sightings thread? I saw two yesterday and one of them was so ridiculous looking that a bunch of Pajeets were rolling around the bus laughing at him... these people are gross and people laugh at them wherever they go. You don't have to ALWAYS shit on NRA because life already has.
Yeah for sure we can lol, if you want to make one post it in the tranny board. I'm going to move the niche boards into their own category soon so yeah.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The fact that you leave that furry's whining and crying about "the alt-right nazis" in the thread, but move all of my posts just proves my point. Faggot.
I moved both of your posts not just yours.
It's not so much that as that pissy ass wanker seems to actively be covering and censoring for the degenerates.
How the fuck is anyone censoring you?
You're not threadbanned from any thread. Your account is not restricted in any way. You can argue with whoever you want, just don't shit up the threads with it.
This thread is just to keep your slapfight out of other threads which you can still fucking use.