Catgirl Otherkin VS Zealous Trannyhunter slapfight thread

You can't fill up every thread with arguments with other users. If I let you derail threads then I'd have to let everyone derail threads and then what would we have? A shitshow.
Ah but it's okay for that lunatic to derail threads by calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists and transphobes".

WTF is this place? Reddit? Fuck off, you pussy.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Ah but it's okay for that lunatic to derail threads by calling everyone who disagrees with them "racists and transphobes".
I don't know why you're personalizing this. I moved @Neko Rights Activist's posts too. You can make comments, you just can't have extended arguments across multiple threads that derail from the topic of the thread. It's not that deep. You have a containment thread to shitpost all you want at NRA.
WTF is this place? Reddit? Fuck off, you pussy.
I wouldn't even know, how do you know what reddit's like?

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
I don't know why you're personalizing this. I moved @Neko Rights Activist's posts too. You can make comments, you just can't have extended arguments across multiple threads that derail from the topic of the thread. It's not that deep. You have a containment thread to shitpost all you want at NRA.

I wouldn't even know, how do you know what reddit's like?
The only reason I started "derailing threads" was to make fun of someone who kept ranting about "racists, fascists and alt-right wing nazis" in multiple threads - but you seemed fine with that. It's only calling that person out on their bullshit is what you seem to have a problem with. Looks like you're perfectly fine with degenerate furries and your handle should be "I diddle kids" instead of "I dox them".

As for reddit, like most normal people I've been banned from multiple subs for being normal and disagreeing with the hivemind. Not pining to go back to it, like that degenerate furry.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
The only reason I started "derailing threads" was to make fun of someone who kept ranting about "racists, fascists and alt-right wing nazis" in multiple threads - but you seemed fine with that. It's only calling that person out on their bullshit is what you seem to have a problem with. Looks like you're perfectly fine with degenerate furries and your handle should be "I diddle kids" instead of "I dox them".
Okay and I'm telling you both to stop and fight about it here. I don't see why this is beyond your capacity to understand. You're not being punished, or censored, and I'm not taking his side over your side. I'm just trying to keep shitposts separate from the threads people actually come here to read.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Considering how you were doing nothing about it until I started calling him out, I say you're full of shit.
Gribbels.jpg

No.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
@IDanceOn TrannyGraves,
Dude. If NRA was going around telling people they have to drink bathtub hormones and telling you that you have to accept his way of thinking then he'd be just as annoying as you are being right now. He can give his opinion on shit and you can give your opinion on shit but you can't shit up multiple threads to do it.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I think the fact that this forum doesn't have a large cabal of embattled terfs who are prepared to downdoot any comment that even appears slightly transpositive into oblivion is tough on IDOTG. Let Trannys talk, it will give you more ammunition for later.

Also can we have a Troon Sightings thread? I saw two yesterday and one of them was so ridiculous looking that a bunch of Pajeets were rolling around the bus laughing at him... these people are gross and people laugh at them wherever they go. You don't have to ALWAYS shit on NRA because life already has.