What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

come under scrutiny for the gross racist screeds you host here then so be it
you hooknosed little freak
Like this humdinger? Go on Ash, dob yourself in to lily law. You blobby twot.
you're the ringleader of a gang that's harassed me for years.
I'm thinking that LLE aren't going to see it that way. What's the sentence for wasting police time while being in possession of offensive piggy feet? You broke your word, Ash. Ken didn't. Thanks for proving to everyone was a useless, spiteful tard brain you are.

btw @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski you never got back on whether you wanted me to show a picture of your shitty box of a home. Remember? Shall we all have a look at the dump you live in? Seeing as how you like to run your fat mouth off?

Let me know if you don't want me to, otherwise I'll assume you are happy with me posting a pic of your house. You must be, right?

You lie like an extremely stupid 10 year old Ken. If this was really some benevolent gesture you would have removed the thread the dozen other times I asked. You would have done it when that racist freak was hollering about my personal family business or making disgusting racist sex comments at me. The real reason is that you're a skeevy unpleasant fatass nobody likes and you got embarrassed because people at your company saw a small part of the bigoted toilet site you run here. If you're half as much of a creepy loser irl as you are to me then you have a lot of enemies. I'm fucking sick of dealing with you and your outrageous lack of decency and guilt, if you want to be investigated as an ethical liability and come under scrutiny for the gross racist screeds you host here then so be it. One thing that is absolutely never happening is you sicking a lawyer on me when you're the ringleader of a gang that's harassed me for years. You for fucking real need to grow up, drop this stupid project, and maybe get a handler or go to a halfway house so you can stop being a bored autistic menace.
Hey peabrain, I tried to give you a break and all you did was spit in my eye.

Like this humdinger? Go on Ash, dob yourself in to lily law. You blobby twot.

I'm thinking that LLE aren't going to see it that way. What's the sentence for wasting police time while being in possession of offensive piggy feet? You broke your word, Ash. Ken didn't. Thanks for proving to everyone was a useless, spiteful tard brain you are.

btw @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski you never got back on whether you wanted me to show a picture of your shitty box of a home. Remember? Shall we all have a look at the dump you live in? Seeing as how you like to run your fat mouth off?

Let me know if you don't want me to, otherwise I'll assume you are happy with me posting a pic of your house. You must be, right?
She can go to the Warwick Police anytime she wants. They know about the site and they are cool with Onionfarms.

It's so fucking amazing you still don't understand how insane you look here. You have spent, what, 3 fucking years repeating the same cringy over the top personal shit to me because you're piggybacking off some fucked up loser who started stalking me for making fun of a website that had a 20 page celebration thread for when Trayvon Martin died. You are so fucking alienated from any concept of how normal adults behave and so doomed it's unreal. You really need to go outside so someone besides me can tell you this to your face.
you're an idiot cunt who got what she wanted and literally set it on fire after shitting on it lol. good job your thread with your full name is back up! don't you feel accomplished? i sure do, i spent all evening after work partying my brains out and just got home. see you back in the big thread babygirl

you're an idiot cunt who got what she wanted and literally set it on fire after shitting on it lol. good job your thread with your full name is back up! don't you feel accomplished? i sure do, i spent all evening after work partying my brains out and just got home. see you back in the big thread babygirl
Hey dumbass he already said his employer is pissed at him, this is just his autistic obstinance and ODD kicking in because he's a pathetic wounded animal in a cage and can't even remember how to function gracefully when outted as a lunatic to normies that pay him peanuts to show up every day. Kind of like you! So sorry about whatever group of horrendous abusive events in life convinced you that fat autistic manchildren should control your personal information and life.

Ken the cops got called out for the swat (that you deserved) and gave you a facade of pleasantness and then talked about how they're going to have to raid you for cp in a few months when they were done with you. What is your iq situation like homie

That statement is so fucking insane. What reason would I possibly have for contacting the warwick cop department lol

Ash was offered a deal to have her thread deleted... all she had to do... was not post here... couldn't even manage a day.
What is your iq situation like homie
Errrr... Ash. You've been bitching about your thread... yet it's clear from YOUR actions, you can't live without Ken Ken's site. She must love the abuse, right? Otherwise she would just shut the fuck up. It's like the dumb cunt has some kind of personality disorder. Like she wants conflict.

Just remember Ash...
ashgoog.png
"You reap what you sow"

Ash was offered a deal to have her thread deleted... all she had to do... was not post here... couldn't even manage a day.

Errrr... Ash. You've been bitching about your thread... yet it's clear from YOUR actions, you can't live without Ken Ken's site. She must love the abuse, right? Otherwise she would just shut the fuck up. It's like the dumb cunt has some kind of personality disorder. Like she wants conflict.

Just remember Ash...
View attachment 44541
"You reap what you sow"
Wow 50 pages of you looking like an ugly incel stalker and me lolling at how friendless and sexless you are

Hey dumbass he already said his employer is pissed at him, this is just his autistic obstinance and ODD kicking in because he's a pathetic wounded animal in a cage and can't even remember how to function gracefully when outted as a lunatic to normies that pay him peanuts to show up every day. Kind of like you! So sorry about whatever group of horrendous abusive events in life convinced you that fat autistic manchildren should control your personal information and life.
My employer was concerned at first but after I explained the situation to him about Ash, he agreed with me. If you don't like Onionfarms, don't come here. @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski if you had kept your end if the bargain, your internet footprint on Onionfarms would have simply withered away.

Wow 50 pages of you looking like an ugly incel stalker and me lolling at how friendless and sexless you are
Looking like...
ash2.png
This guy?
ash3.png
How about this guy?
You obviously want this to happen, otherwise you would have kept your end of the bargain. So, again Ash, would you like to talk shit about where I live, and have me post a picture of your dump? I guess you do, right? That's why you welshed on the deal and came back, right?

You lie like an extremely stupid 10 year old Ken. If this was really some benevolent gesture you would have removed the thread the dozen other times I asked. You would have done it when that racist freak was hollering about my personal family business or making disgusting racist sex comments at me.
"So I'm now going to bring back my thread so everybody can keep throwing racial slurs at me."

brilliant move you fatass.
The real reason is that you're a skeevy unpleasant fatass nobody likes and you got embarrassed because people at your company saw a small part of the bigoted toilet site you run here. If you're half as much of a creepy loser irl as you are to me then you have a lot of enemies. I'm fucking sick of dealing with you and your outrageous lack of decency and guilt, if you want to be investigated as an ethical liability and come under scrutiny for the gross racist screeds you host here then so be it.
DO IT YOU FATASS, you stated thus April of last year.
One thing that is absolutely never happening is you sicking a lawyer on me when you're the ringleader of a gang that's harassed me for years.
Bitch, here you are coming back to get harassed.

Last edited:
Temporarily redacted: Consider this your last reprieve Ashley. Come back with one of your stupid sock puppets and you are on your own.

Reason: Against my better judgment: I gave Ashley another chance.
Last edited by a moderator:
My employer was concerned at first but after I explained the situation to him about Ash, he agreed with me. If you don't like Onionfarms, don't come here. @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski if you had kept your end if the bargain, your internet footprint on Onionfarms would have simply withered away.
Wow, first the warwick cops are your new best friends after a young woman called in a swat on you after you harassed her and now your boss actually loves your bizarre racist and stalking behavior online.

Today in things that never fucking happened

1racism.jpg

Guess what Ken as an outside whistleblower I can actually call and email your place of business as much as I want, and I can also go to the state with complaints about your company hiring stalkers. For good measure I might get a cease and desist, just for you. Don't ever use empty legal threats on me you defective weeble wooble.

Back