What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Ashley is Back

Hmmmmmm... didn't you say that it was ok that he was a nonce cuz he didn't do time

Yeah, as you lied, you nonce apologist, worry about yourself, you like confrontation, and are really stupid, you are odds on fav for a sticky ending.

It ain't Ken toots, it's your own personality that's causing the problem

Oh, has she flounced? Has Ash decided she is too morally upstanding to bestow her (lardy arse) presence upon us mere commoners?

Ofc fucking not. She's straight back at the anti-Red Sea Pedestrians comments! Ash, what have done? What would the ADL think, eh?
Holy shit man you're right this supplies so much more dopamine than having a wife or kids or talking about anything not related to a stalking forum run by a fat pedophile, you should do this forever until you die

ashley you dumb fucking bitch. leave the forum. stop giving into the dopamine hit you get when you post here and go do something constructive with your life. you literally got what you wanted, the dox got removed and nobody here is going to go to the effort of putting it back up unless you keep screaming for attention like you are right now

like god damn girl i cant imagine being stupid enough to get doxxed and then feeding into it for years and then when it finally gets removed from one of the websites in exchange for just shutting up.. you cant even shut up lol

Holy shit man you're right this supplies so much more dopamine than having a wife or kids
How would you know? You don't have kids. And there is no proof that you are married to anybody. You just owned yourself a second time. The first was replying to me, when you said you were going to flounce. Never say you are going to flounce, then not flounce.
you should do this forever until you die
Ash, this is what YOU are doing. I take it back. @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt you were playing 40DD chess with Ash. You knew she couldn't resist your Patriarchal Dad-ness (I think Ash has serious issues with men, something to do with her Dad), she couldn't keep away. Ash is back in her corral.
, the dox got removed and nobody here is going to go to the effort of putting it back up unless you keep screaming for attention like you are right now
No. Ash wants Ken to go to the police. She's goading him. She's stupid, Ken has a right, if not a duty, to dob her into the Fuzz. This is how mental she is.

ashley you dumb fucking bitch. leave the forum. stop giving into the dopamine hit you get when you post here and go do something constructive with your life. you literally got what you wanted, the dox got removed and nobody here is going to go to the effort of putting it back up unless you keep screaming for attention like you are right now
It's so fucking amazing you still don't understand how insane you look here. You have spent, what, 3 fucking years repeating the same cringy over the top personal shit to me because you're piggybacking off some fucked up loser who started stalking me for making fun of a website that had a 20 page celebration thread for when Trayvon Martin died. You are so fucking alienated from any concept of how normal adults behave and so doomed it's unreal. You really need to go outside so someone besides me can tell you this to your face.

It's so fucking amazing you still don't understand how insane you look here.
Really? Sure it's not you? Go ask a neighbour...
You have spent, what, 3 fucking years repeating the same cringy over the top personal shit to me
You've been lustraging after the Jewess THAT LONG?
when Trayvon Martin died.
Cunt deserved to die. Police and defense team put a retarded girl on the stand to perjure herself.
You are so fucking alienated from any concept of how normal adults behave and so doomed it's unreal.
Sez Ash the loony who is addicted to this forum. It her only fwend... ahhhh.
You really need to go outside
ashsfatfoot.png
Ash. This is a foot of a person who doesn't go outside. It's a foot belonging to an Annie Wilkes without the charm bigot. Who deep fries everything they eat. Because they are a jiggaboo.

Really? Sure it's not you? Go ask a neighbour...

You've been lustraging after the Jewess THAT LONG?

Cunt deserved to die. Police and defense team put a retarded girl on the stand to perjure herself.

Sez Ash the loony who is addicted to this forum. It her only fwend... ahhhh.

View attachment 44513
Ash. This is a foot of a person who doesn't go outside. It's a foot belonging to an Annie Wilkes without the charm bigot. Who deep fries everything they eat. Because they are a jiggaboo.
Keep rage posting from your dingy hovel buddy one day it will change up your fate to die alone in a filthy council house

Alright Ash. You should have walked away from this.
Idk why he thinks taking down her thread or dox will get rid of her, she will keep doing the same exact shit except maybe come gloat thinking she won or something.
I wanted to be the bigger person and give her a chance. Since she complained about being stalked, I removed the thread from public view hoping it would be over and done with. Maybe she was baited by the conversation being made public but if she truly wanted it over, she should been able to walk away.

I wanted to be the bigger person and give her a chance. Since she complained about being stalked, I removed the thread from public view hoping it would be over and done with. Maybe she was baited by the conversation being made public but if she truly wanted it over, she should been able to walk away.
I get where you and him were coming from in your conversation but you know that never fucking works in practice with these people and both of you should feel bad for even considering it would do anything but make you look weak. This isn't a normal person we're talking about fuck showing any kindness and fuck moral fagging. You don't have to host her dox but you can leave her thread up because you can find her full dox on a Google search.

Yeah he's the creepy autistic guy at the office and they asked him about this confusing unprofessional mess of trans hate and slurs which he didn't have a good answer for. He threatened me with a lawyer in a DM yesterday which is pretty funny since if anyone has reason to sue for defamation it's me. Anyway I'm holding my part of the bargain if he doesn't allow the shutin BPD Jew demon or her racist e-boyfriend to harass me about my personal life I won't make another sock or escalate this irl. Everyone here should kill themselves, though.
Called it. (Her coming back.)

Didn't read it though. (Her posts.)

"After careful consideration, I decided to remove the Ashley threads from public view. I realize some of you may miss the threads but I feel it was in the best interests of the forum to put this behind us and move on with doing what we do best (providing the best entertaining content from the internet)" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
1706498916108.png

wtf mods? chance the title back :dislike::dislike::dislike:

I get where you and him were coming from in your conversation but you know that never fucking works in practice with these people and both of you should feel bad for even considering it would do anything but make you look weak. This isn't a normal person we're talking about fuck showing any kindness and fuck moral fagging. You don't have to host her dox but you can leave her thread up because you can find her full dox on a Google search.
People like Ashley are predictably unpredictable.

You lie like an extremely stupid 10 year old Ken. If this was really some benevolent gesture you would have removed the thread the dozen other times I asked. You would have done it when that racist freak was hollering about my personal family business or making disgusting racist sex comments at me. The real reason is that you're a skeevy unpleasant fatass nobody likes and you got embarrassed because people at your company saw a small part of the bigoted toilet site you run here. If you're half as much of a creepy loser irl as you are to me then you have a lot of enemies. I'm fucking sick of dealing with you and your outrageous lack of decency and guilt, if you want to be investigated as an ethical liability and come under scrutiny for the gross racist screeds you host here then so be it. One thing that is absolutely never happening is you sicking a lawyer on me when you're the ringleader of a gang that's harassed me for years. You for fucking real need to grow up, drop this stupid project, and maybe get a handler or go to a halfway house so you can stop being a bored autistic menace.

You lie like an extremely stupid 10 year old Ken. If this was really some benevolent gesture you would have removed the thread the dozen other times I asked. You would have done it when that racist freak was hollering about my personal family business or making disgusting racist sex comments at me. The real reason is that you're a skeevy unpleasant fatass nobody likes and you got embarrassed because people at your company saw a small part of the bigoted toilet site you run here. If you're half as much of a creepy loser irl as you are to me then you have a lot of enemies. I'm fucking sick of dealing with you and your outrageous lack of decency and guilt, if you want to be investigated as an ethical liability and come under scrutiny for the gross racist screeds you host here then so be it. One thing that is absolutely never happening is you sicking a lawyer on me when you're the ringleader of a gang that's harassed me for years. You for fucking real need to grow up, drop this stupid project, and maybe get a handler or go to a halfway house so you can stop being a bored autistic menace.
Not reading that. Jump off the bridge you live under.

Reason: Hobo troll
Back