What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Opinion/Blog Virtual bonfire🔥

Opinion/Blog

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Wasn't there an episode where they had Stewie transition? Or get breast implants I don't know I don't follow the show very often.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Wasn't there an episode where they had Stewie transition? Or get breast implants I don't know I don't follow the show very often.
No idea I don't watch family Guy it's like the dumbest show on TV. Always has been.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
There are a few scenes where he's cross-dressing and talking about his period. He's got some serious problems.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
There are a few scenes where he's cross-dressing and talking about his period. He's got some serious problems.
From what I've gleaned off the show because I have watched a few episodes when I was bored or had them on in the background while I was waiting for Venture Brothers to come on back in the day, I think the big joke about Stewie is that he's obviously gay and so he crossdresses and acts feminine and let's very gay things about himself slip.

Because nothing's funnier than a toddler who wants to have somebody sodomize him! Wokka wokka!

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
From what I've gleaned off the show because I have watched a few episodes when I was bored or had them on in the background while I was waiting for Venture Brothers to come on back in the day, I think the big joke about Stewie is that he's obviously gay and so he crossdresses and acts feminine and let's very gay things about himself slip.

Because nothing's funnier than a toddler who wants to have somebody sodomize him! Wokka wokka!
He's gay and so is Chris.

Crimson Fucker

Å¢epeÅŸ
An Onion Among Onions
I always felt there was more talent and passion behind it. Were has Family Guy always felt like a cheap cash grab.
I have many of the same issues with it the South Park creators do. Their jokes are not as well written because their cutaways can be interchangeable and are not related to the plot while South Park makes clever jokes that are plot relevant which takes more creativity.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I have many of the same issues with it the South Park creators do. Their jokes are not as well written because their cutaways can be interchangeable and are not related to the plot while South Park makes clever jokes that are plot relevant which takes more creativity.
A lot of the humor in family Guy just cheap shots, cutaway gags and one offs. Like you said it can be interchangeable from one episode to the next. It really ever is clever usually relying on the lowest forms of humor. Like making fun of the disabled or pointing out somebody's fat. There's rarely any substance to it.

Back