Onionfarms Bling - General U Design it: I will list it.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I have an idea and I want to run this by the forum. There has been some interest among some of the members designing artwork for the store.
So here's an idea. Let's have a contest of sorts. You come up with a design or artwork, I will incorporate it into the merchandise. If it sells well, then the person who came up with the design can get a prize (something like a custom badge or perhaps a gift certificate to a nice restaurant).

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I find it annoying every time I have a good post to make i can't upload files.

Reason: I would give you an idea but your site never works. It was pretty funny too so someone would probably buy it.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
I noticed you switched my design to the clean PNG version, very cool.
But will the site not let you move the logo so it's higher on the chest?

Current version:
onionfarms-custom-design-unisex-jersey-short-sleeve-tee_1714256500054.jpg

How I'd like it to look:
22a174a4ebaa0a.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Reason: Can we call that the "SiniStar Onion" logo?

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Thanks 😁
I'll definitely be grabbing one if he fixes the logo positioning.
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
Since I'm going to be making several designs can the contest be based on collective sales per creator instead of per design?
Personally I'd just want a unique badge (which I get to design 😏)

Also @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt anybody who posts a picture wearing onion farms swag should get a unique badge for being fashionable

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
A badge for people who wasted money? It's that just a Twitter checkmark or true and honest with extra steps?

Reason: Elon Musk is still an idiot for trying to rename the site x like a teenage emo and i refuse to call his site that.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
How is buying something that I think is neat wasting my money?
People buy scam coin because they think it's neat. Thinking it's neat doesn't mean it isn't a waste. You can waste plenty of money on things you think are neat. This isn't something that is mutually exclusive. I'm sure your girlfriend makes you throw away plenty of things you think are neat and would probably tell you they are a waste of money.