What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Celebrityshphere - United States The OJ Simpson conspiracy

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Should I fall into this weird little rabbit hole lately that apparently has been circulating for years. I love conspiracy theory shit, so stuff like this fascinates me.

Have you guys ever heard the theory that OJ Simpson really didn't kill his wife and the guy she was banging, but it was his oldest son that did it?

Not sure if true, but there is a lot of shady shit surrounding his kid on the night in question and it makes for some cool watching when you're bored.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
Only... it wasn't. It was clearly OJ (and maybe someone else), his whole defense was "Trust me bro". Literally.

His whole defense was "DON'T trust the science" 😂

I actually watched a documentary where they were talking to one of the (sigh, you better understand how much this pains me, @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt ) BLACK PEOPLE who were on the jury and she literally said to the interviewer that they found him not guilty as revenge for Rodney King.

I think his kid might have been involved to some degree maybe they even did it together. I don't know all the facts about that kid make for a persuasive argument.

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
His whole defense was "DON'T trust the science" 😂

I actually watched a documentary where they were talking to one of the (sigh, you better understand how much this pains me, @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt ) BLACK PEOPLE who were on the jury and she literally said to the interviewer that they found him not guilty as revenge for Rodney King.

I think his kid might have been involved to some degree maybe they even did it together. I don't know all the facts about that kid make for a persuasive argument.
Fucking stickers glitching for me, pretend that's a feels sticker.
You've come along way champ

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think his kid might have been involved to some degree maybe they even did it together.
From memory (and I do remember the trial and the Rik Mayall joke about OJ having his family as the jury), his defense was "I was at home, honest guv" and a friend/staff member saying "I heard someone drive up and park... no I didn't see anyone", that was it, it was really "trust me bro".

It's funny you mention the verdict, and the reasons why the darkies got him off. OJ HATED BLACK PEOPLE. He only wanted to hang around Huwhitey. Look at his career. The guy is in THE KLANSMAN! A KKK apologist movie. I really recommend you watch it, it's a terrible movie, but it's got Lee Marvin, and Richard Burton.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
From memory (and I do remember the trial and the Rik Mayall joke about OJ having his family as the jury), his defense was "I was at home, honest guv" and a friend/staff member saying "I heard someone drive up and park... no I didn't see anyone", that was it, it was really "trust me bro".

It's funny you mention the verdict, and the reasons why the darkies got him off. OJ HATED BLACK PEOPLE. He only wanted to hang around Huwhitey. Look at his career. The guy is in THE KLANSMAN! A KKK apologist movie. I really recommend you watch it, it's a terrible movie, but it's got Lee Marvin, and Richard Burton.

I'll fuck with a Lee Marvin movie.

Back