Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Africa (Except MENA) My Ex-Husband Celebrated his Birthday the same day I buried my Son

Africa Related (Except MENA)

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Ghanian actress and media personality Xandy Kamel has opened up about one of the most tragic periods of her life. It was the day she lost her teenage son while going through a divorce from her ex-husband.

Xandy's oldest son (16) had just finish his BECE (Basic Education and Certification Exam) for admission into a secondary or vocational school in Ghana. After finishing the test, the son returned home and then went out to the Sakomono River near Accra for a swim with friends. It was then that Xandy's mother called her about the unfortunate news that he had drowned.

Xandy said that her husband at the time refused to accompany her to identify the remains and make arrangements for the burial. On the day of the funeral Kaninja was celebrating his birthday rather than comforting his grieving wife. The two were only married only for a year before breaking up over charges of him cheating.

https://www.modernghana.com/enterta...sband-celebrated-his-birthday-same-day-i.html

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
Sounds like it wasn't his kid so I can see where he's coming from.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Sheeeeeit sista why did you let him go swimming? Everyone knows we can't swim and will drown in a bathtub. I will pour out a 40 for him. Her man left her too, just like mine do.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Ghanian actress and media personality Xandy Kamel has opened up about one of the most tragic periods of her life. It was the day she lost her teenage son while going through a divorce from her ex-husband.

Xandy's oldest son (16) had just finish his BECE (Basic Education and Certification Exam) for admission into a secondary or vocational school in Ghana. After finishing the test, the son returned home and then went out to the Sakomono River near Accra for a swim with friends. It was then that Xandy's mother called her about the unfortunate news that he had drowned.

Xandy said that her husband at the time refused to accompany her to identify the remains and make arrangements for the burial. On the day of the funeral Kaninja was celebrating his birthday rather than comforting his grieving wife. The two were only married only for a year before breaking up over charges of him cheating.

https://www.modernghana.com/enterta...sband-celebrated-his-birthday-same-day-i.html
That’s sad there’s a lot of fathers who would be devastated, loss of their son, even on their birthday.