Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Sara Trombonista Seitelman/William Dunsparce Davenport

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Back when I was still active on KF I myself was targeted by Trombonista in a specific thread. She would deliberately downvote every post of mine in a thread about a famous Youtuber lolcow, no matter what I posted there about the topic of the thread. If it was a Youtube video, or a funny Livestream excerpt, or a Twitter thread, it didn't matter, literally everything was downvoted by Trombonista just because I happened to post it. I stopped posting in that thread eventually because of this. I noticed that Trombonista did the same thing to notable user Positron in the Zinnia Jones thread. Positron was painstakingly archiving all of Jones' tweets, which had a tendency to disappear during periodic purges. On a regular basis Positron would post another batch of Jones' tweets, often with his own commentary or some helpful contextualization. He would even go out of his way to link to specific research so that you could understand what the tweet was actually about. Despite all of his high-effort posts and archiving, Trombonista would indiscriminately downvote all of his posts. It got to the point where the regulars of the Zinnia Jones thread would deliberately upvote Positron's posts to counteract Trombonista's constant downvoting of them. The regulars of the Zinnia Jones thread obviously couldn't tell Trombonista to fuck off outright, so this upvoting was their subtle way of letting Trombonista know her targeting of Positron wasn't appreciated. If was only when I read on your forum about this alleged secret section of KF where they get together and decide to target a certain user that I could finally explain what I had experienced with Trombonista and what I had witnessed her doing to others.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Back when I was still active on KF I myself was targeted by Trombonista in a specific thread. She would deliberately downvote every post of mine in a thread about a famous Youtuber lolcow, no matter what I posted there about the topic of the thread. If it was a Youtube video, or a funny Livestream excerpt, or a Twitter thread, it didn't matter, literally everything was downvoted by Trombonista just because I happened to post it. I stopped posting in that thread eventually because of this. I noticed that Trombonista did the same thing to notable user Positron in the Zinnia Jones thread. Positron was painstakingly archiving all of Jones' tweets, which had a tendency to disappear during periodic purges. On a regular basis Positron would post another batch of Jones' tweets, often with his own commentary or some helpful contextualization. He would even go out of his way to link to specific research so that you could understand what the tweet was actually about. Despite all of his high-effort posts and archiving, Trombonista would indiscriminately downvote all of his posts. It got to the point where the regulars of the Zinnia Jones thread would deliberately upvote Positron's posts to counteract Trombonista's constant downvoting of them. The regulars of the Zinnia Jones thread obviously couldn't tell Trombonista to fuck off outright, so this upvoting was their subtle way of letting Trombonista know her targeting of Positron wasn't appreciated. If was only when I read on your forum about this alleged secret section of KF where they get together and decide to target a certain user that I could finally explain what I had experienced with Trombonista and what I had witnessed her doing to others.
Many such cases of mod abuse on KF; at least the other users had your back though. I think one of the requirements for becoming a staff member is a willingness to give up some of the fun in order to help facilitate fun for other people, and by doing that people happily bring in content that you don't even have to look for yourself. That's one of the things I like about being the admin here. I get to make the site fun and in return people just post stuff and I get to laugh at it. People like Trombonista and Ellesse Warrior don't seem to have a grasp on that concept, they like to burn the candle at both ends, shitposting like regular users and then warning/banning regular users for doing the same thing they do. Trom was always my least favorite moderator.

welcome to onionfarms btw. Hopefully you can have as much fun here as you did/do on KF.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
nfn

• [British slang]
    Noun. A sexual act performed on a male, whereby the partner orally stimulates the males anus from behind, whilst masturbating the male's penis.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's something else I wanted to share about my years on KF dealing with Trombonista and the general culture of mod abuse that was cultivated by Null:

I was asked a couple of times by other Kiwis to write an OP about a lolcow, because someone had seen the research I had been posting in the more general topic threads, and thought I should open up a thread. They thought me capable to writing an entertaining OP presenting all the relevant receipts in a single post.

Despite such requests, I never wrote a single OP in all the years I was on KF... because I was worried that Trombonista or some other mod with a grudge or Null himself would take my OP down without even reading it, just because it was written by me. My posting strategy on KF was always to quietly post the research and hope that another more respected Kiwi would eventually find it and use it write an OP themselves.

I also remember an early DM exchange with a Kiwi who had authored an OP, who then wanted to openly thank me for providing input and receipts. I very intently asked them to not @-me in their OP at all, because I feared that them showing I had made any contribution at all would lead to the OP being deleted by Trombonista/the mods/Null. I put up with this crap and making myself as small as possible so as to fly under the radar for years.

When I started reading your forum and I learned about this alleged secret section of KF where the mods get together and decide which user to target next, that really put a lot of puzzle pieces into place for me. I am pretty sure I was target. I cannot prove it but it makes sense that I was. I suspect so was Positron. I can only speculate, but I suspect he bought himself a "True and Honest Fan" account just to get Trombonista off his back.

Empresa

Ladmin
YO WTF we don't post DOXES without A private tag were not kiwi savages
1038278413586284635.webp

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Here's something else I wanted to share about my years on KF dealing with Trombonista and the general culture of mod abuse that was cultivated by Null:

I was asked a couple of times by other Kiwis to write an OP about a lolcow, because someone had seen the research I had been posting in the more general topic threads, and thought I should open up a thread. They thought me capable to writing an entertaining OP presenting all the relevant receipts in a single post.

Despite such requests, I never wrote a single OP in all the years I was on KF... because I was worried that Trombonista or some other mod with a grudge or Null himself would take my OP down without even reading it, just because it was written by me. My posting strategy on KF was always to quietly post the research and hope that another more respected Kiwi would eventually find it and use it write an OP themselves.

I also remember an early DM exchange with a Kiwi who had authored an OP, who then wanted to openly thank me for providing input and receipts. I very intently asked them to not @-me in their OP at all, because I feared that them showing I had made any contribution at all would lead to the OP being deleted by Trombonista/the mods/Null. I put up with this crap and making myself as small as possible so as to fly under the radar for years.

When I started reading your forum and I learned about this alleged secret section of KF where the mods get together and decide which user to target next, that really put a lot of puzzle pieces into place for me. I am pretty sure I was target. I cannot prove it but it makes sense that I was. I suspect so was Positron. I can only speculate, but I suspect he bought himself a "True and Honest Fan" account just to get Trombonista off his back.
Strange, I wonder why that is. I know there are certain members on the forum that write a lot of OP on certain individuals. Forums member 010011 something something something. I mean, if you didn’t exactly like rock the boat I don’t know why they would target you. did the person ever say why maybe someone somewhere thought you made better post than they did.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Strange, I wonder why that is. I know there are certain members on the forum that write a lot of OP on certain individuals. Forums member 010011 something something something. I mean, if you didn’t exactly like rock the boat I don’t know why they would target you. did the person ever say why maybe someone somewhere thought you made better post than they did.
Nope! No explanation whatsoever. My impression was that Trombonista just hated the TLDR researchers/archivers on KF like myself and Positron, and expected everyone on KF to be rapid fire one-line shitposters. The fact that some people come to KF for the research and others for socializing/shitposting was apparently completely lost on her. In Trombonista's stupid mind, you were either an OP author, or a shitposter. The idea of some threads needing ongoing research/archiving didn't even seem to register with her.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
They have lots of fun faggy shit in that board because they are too scared to talk shit to people's faces.
The Look at this faggot spiderman where they shit talk other users is there
They do faggy sock hunts like this one and neg rate anyone if they tell them to stop being faggots.
View attachment 29720
View attachment 29721
Btw remember stickers dont matter thats why a few of them cried out of their asses when their posts get negrated and they cry to a mod to ban the person or take away their sticker ability.
They also had an entire thread on user Christorian X but when they moved it to the gunt board it was quickly shut down for "gay discord stuff" seemingly unwilling to admit the thread originated in the paypiggie board.
Note true and honest faggots can get banned but they seem to get special treatment and Cow Poly has told me numerous times that he got numerous warnings before being banned while anyone who wasn't a true and honest paedophile would just be banned.
Many of them need to hide in their little faggot board because they are too scared to talk shit to people if those people can talk back. And remember if you insult one of the protected users your get banned.

You really shouldn't care what any mod thinks
View attachment 29722
View attachment 29724
Especially not some mid 30s retarded kike who apparently when she isn't sweeping it up for free for Joshy she is making 12-15 bucks an hour

Sara A Seitelman
Highland Park, IL

She was born on 1988-11-30. Her age is 34. Residents of 2873 Arlington Avnue, Highland Park, IL 60035-1115 include Sara. There is one company, Safersonic Us Inc, registered to this address. Benjamin A Seitelman, David L Seitelman, and three other persons are also associated with this address. Sara has phone numbers (847) 926-8478 (Ameritech Illinois), (847) 748-8724 (Mcimetro Access Transmission Services, LLCAmeritech Illinois). There is a chance that the phone number (847) 926-8478 is shared by David L Seitelman, Lori J Seitelman, Benjamin A Seitelman, Jessica A Seitelman. David L Seitelman, Jessica A Seitelman, Lori J Seitelman, Benjamin A Seitelman were identified as possible owners of the phone number (847) 748-8724. Three persons, including David L Seitelman, Lori J Seitelman, Jessica A Seitelman, listed the phone number (224) 723-4927 as their own, various documents indicated
Main Address

2873 Arlington Ave, Highland Park, IL 60035
County: Lake County
FIPS: 170978653002012
Possible connections via main address - Benjamin A Seitelman, David L Seitelman
Latitude, Longitude: 42.20471, -87.826183

Phones

(847) 926-8478, (847) 748-8724, (224) 723-4927
Possible connections via phone numbers - David L Seitelman, Lori J Seitelman, Benjamin A Seitelman, Jessica A Seitelman
Eli send his regards 🕵