Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Random Pics & Gifs

Or terribly insecure motherfucker is insecure. He wants to make sure that he's the only one who could possibly want them.
Honestly I do buy into the theory that Josh is gay. Except being openly gay would make him faggot so he's not willing to put himself through that.

Last edited:
Honestly I think how do you buy into the theory that Josh is gay. Except being openly gay would make him faggot so he's not willing to put himself through that.

He has to at least be bi.

You look at pictures of that kid's face and you tell me he doesn't know his way around a cock. He is twink personified.

My old lady remarked one day while overhearing his podcast.
Who is this faggot you're listening to he sounds punchable.

I don't think I've ever heard his voice but I imagine I would want to knock him the fuck out even more than I currently do if I did hear it.

Anyways, back to random images and gifs.
1727353970654.gif

Back