What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Are you serious? This shitty fucking website has always been like that. Try explaining to @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt why it fucking blows to not be able to navigate his increasingly convoluted Nigerian forum though and he'll shrug and ask if you've ever heard of the "billionaire" midget Shitta Bundle.
Ken, you stupid boomer/closeted dicklick, I want you to navigate to KF. Then try clicking these two separate buttons
View attachment 64497
This one takes you to the OP of the thread
View attachment 64498
This one takes you to the latest post.

Your inability to understand why this is a useful feature is why you're catching a growing number of votes of no confidence.
Shekel Farms 4 Lyfe ✊🏻
Works fine for me:

Pippin Search.jpg

Works fine for me:
Yeah retard, this is exactly my point. We're pointing out a consistent error with the site and your big fat stupid faggot ass just shrugs.
Like you're not even trying to recreate what we're bitching about, therefore it's fixed hurr durr.
I swear to God, if you don't get cremated I'm going to desecrate the shit out of your grave and post the footage on Shekel Farms

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
As a XenForo administrator, I am confident that you're both wrong.

There are four possibilities for this link:
  • If you've not browsed the thread before, it will take you to the OP.
  • If you have, and your last browse of the thread is within "read marking data lifetime", and there are new posts since, it will take you to the oldest new post since the last time you browsed there.
  • If you have, and your last browse of the thread is within "read marking data lifetime", and there are not new posts since, it will take you to the OP.
  • If your last browse is outside of "read marking data lifetime" it will take you to the OP.

This link will always take you to the most recent post regardless. Following this link will also "mark read" every post in the thread.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Didn't stop you from sperging at me because I didn't instantly white Knight you
I have no idea what this is in reference to.
Vtuber simps really shouldn't be calling other peoople pedos, btw.
I judge people by actions. I WAS a simp for ONE vtuber. And now I'm doing everything I can to out the groomer she's protecting in her company.

And you're trying to stop me from doing that.

Vidkun Quisling

Community Infighter
Remarkable Onion

I judge people by actions. I WAS a simp for ONE vtuber. And now I'm doing everything I can to out the groomer she's protecting in her company.

That's still one simp for one vtuber too many, nigger. And I don't actually care whether you tilt at the same windmill every single day like an obsessive sperg. You keep on fighting pedophilia with the awesome power of doing nothing, champ.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You really are a self pitying cunt, aren't you? How is anyone trying to stop you? Have the jannies banned you? No. Nobody is stopping you, tard. They just don't give a fuck about your Travis Bickle act over some bint. A bint you gave 3k (£2.63 in 1st world money) to.

This is why we mock you, dinlo.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions

Sure buddy.

So you're overcompensating. No one is stoping you from doing anything except you because of your lack of charisma and obsessive personality. People have to like you in order to help you and if you come off as hostile and abrasive to any form of criticism people will dog pile you to call you a pathetic loser. This isn't keeping you from sperging out more and continuing to ride the coat tails of everyone doing the real work but doing so only makes you look worse.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
No you guys are right. Dog piling on one person and calling them a dog fucker for a month... clearly I encouraged that by... saying I'm not Chase or a dog fucker. Silly fucking me, I should have just agreed that I'm Chase and I fuck dogs. Or something. Your logic is busted and dumb.

And obsessively dog piling on the same person even after you know they aren't a dog fucker... Well that's clearly my fault too because... I don't know, I got you guys mad at me for not being Chase? And therefore constantly derailing the thread away from the groomer is based and redpilled and awesome because... I don't man make up your own retarded reasons:

I'm fighting both here and on the Sharty thread to keep the conversation focused on the groomer. Boy that sure makes me look bad doesn't it?

Boy I sure wish I could look as good as you three, fighting to keep the conversation focused on anything but the groomer. But I guess it'll just never be.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
If anyone of the Sharties read this, I just want to repeat what I said yesterday on the Kirsche thread that got deleted. Attacking Kirsche in all of this makes absolutely no sense. Kirsche seems to be about the only good influence in Nicolette's life. Like I'm watching that one guy going after her and Aristocratic Utensil who advocates for the violent overthrow of democracy in favor of a literal return to right wing monarchy. It like you guys are picking the most based people involved in this story to attack. Kirsche's audience has massive cross over with Pippa. If you're going to raid her use the opportunity to try to out Nicolette's groomer. He's probably watching.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
@Gargamel Since you've calmed down, I can give you my villain backstory.

I was neglected as a child, pretty badly. About the only time I felt love was when I was doing violence against a much older boy to protect a girl I had a crush on. I got very focused on this idea that I needed to protect women. And that's why I joined antifa. Of course, I'd never have admitted that at the time. But that was the whole reason.

And my lib cuck white knighting of course left panties drier than the Sahara. I've always been this very genuine loving person. And so of course I was cheated on. It hit right at the right moment for me to take part in the whole r/theredpill thing happening on reddit. The whole thing that would eventually become Andrew Tate. At the time it was just a lot of sad boys like me, trying to learn how to make girls think we're hard. And it worked. VERY WELL. Text game was so new and so easy to do. Plus I'm fit, relatively good looking, and I had been in a band. And I could get a good haircut. I started collecting girls like Pokemon. It's like I wanted one of every kind. Librarian. Professor. Teenager. I got them all. And they were all worthless.

I was now the man women were cheating on men with. And I saw this one girl's boyfriend. And it was just like looking into a mirror. It was me from when I got cheated on.

A lot of realizations hit me all at once. The main one was that I hadn't be doing this to fuck girls. I'd be trying to find love. Trying to find a girl who would call me out on how I was acting and tell me that women weren't worthless. But I had been with so many women. There were multiple sex clubs. I slept with an executive. I slept with a grandma. All of them, heartless worthless cunts who would do anything for a bad boy with a good haircut.

So I stopped doing it.

But I couldn't let go of being a hopeless romantic. I am a hopeless romantic. I kept hoping that maybe just maybe there was someone out there. That I had been wrong about everything I'd seen, heard, and been welcomed to do.

I first heard about vtubers I was kind of attracted to the idea. Because it's women who are getting power, money, and attention not for how they look but for talent, brains, savvy. Being entertaining. But I'd never even watched a vod. I watched clips.

Until Pippa.

I think most vtuber fans get confused like they're talking to an anime character. I couldn't give less of a shit about her dumb rabbit avatar.

She and I have such similar childhoods that sometimes when she would talk about her childhood I thought she was describing mine. She knew obscure bands that I thought only I knew. We had the same politics. Her ambition matched mine. And I'm a sucker for that whole based degeneracy thing she was throwing out there. Every stream she kept saying things that only my soul mate would say. It was relentless. She honestly felt like an answer to prayer.

She seemed to notice too. Like some streams I swear out of 4k or so people there, half of her responses to chat were just to me. I posted a second life trolling video so that I could make a reference joke to it. Suddenly she starts talking about how she loves second life trolling and makes her own trolling video.

So I did everything I could. But as I got closer and learned more about her and her community... more and more shit started to come up. The groomer. Some shit I don't even want to bring up because I'm not sure if I was just getting lied to by some parasocial loser. I don't know. I didn't want to believe anything bad about her. Answer to prayer, right? I was committed. Bought in.

During op 9/11 I was actually trying to join TVA. When I heard about them doxing kids to protect Pippa, that's when it all hit me. Literally everyone in that girl's life, outside of Kirsche is a piece of human garbage and so many of them abuse children.

It hit me that it was just another lie. And since then more children have gotten doxed, more innocent people have gotten attacked. It's just gotten worse and worse. So I'm happy that Chase and I were at least able to knock down her viewership. But I'm never going to stop this. Not until that ring of disgusting people get's broken up.

I don't fight for love any more. I fight so that generations of people who I will never meet who are yet to be born can have love. I think that's the only thing a hopeless romantic can do in this day and age.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion

I was neglected as a child, pretty badly. About the only time I felt love was when I was doing violence against a much older boy to protect a girl I had a crush on. I got very focused on this idea that I needed to protect women. And that's why I joined antifa. Of course, I'd never have admitted that at the time. But that was the whole reason.

And my lib cuck white knighting of course left panties drier than the Sahara. I've always been this very genuine loving person. And so of course I was cheated on. It hit right at the right moment for me to take part in the whole r/theredpill thing happening on reddit. The whole thing that would eventually become Andrew Tate. At the time it was just a lot of sad boys like me, trying to learn how to make girls think we're hard. And it worked. VERY WELL. Text game was so new and so easy to do. Plus I'm fit, relatively good looking, and I had been in a band. And I could get a good haircut. I started collecting girls like Pokemon. It's like I wanted one of every kind. Librarian. Professor. Teenager. I got them all. And they were all worthless.

I was now the man women were cheating on men with. And I saw this one girl's boyfriend. And it was just like looking into a mirror. It was me from when I got cheated on.

A lot of realizations hit me all at once. The main one was that I hadn't be doing this to fuck girls. I'd be trying to find love. Trying to find a girl who would call me out on how I was acting and tell me that women weren't worthless. But I had been with so many women. There were multiple sex clubs. I slept with an executive. I slept with a grandma. All of them, heartless worthless cunts who would do anything for a bad boy with a good haircut.

So I stopped doing it.

But I couldn't let go of being a hopeless romantic. I am a hopeless romantic. I kept hoping that maybe just maybe there was someone out there. That I had been wrong about everything I'd seen, heard, and been welcomed to do.

I first heard about vtubers I was kind of attracted to the idea. Because it's women who are getting power, money, and attention not for how they look but for talent, brains, savvy. Being entertaining. But I'd never even watched a vod. I watched clips.

Until Pippa.

I think most vtuber fans get confused like they're talking to an anime character. I couldn't give less of a shit about her dumb rabbit avatar.

She and I have such similar childhoods that sometimes when she would talk about her childhood I thought she was describing mine. She knew obscure bands that I thought only I knew. We had the same politics. Her ambition matched mine. And I'm a sucker for that whole based degeneracy thing she was throwing out there. Every stream she kept saying things that only my soul mate would say. It was relentless. She honestly felt like an answer to prayer.

She seemed to notice too. Like some streams I swear out of 4k or so people there, half of her responses to chat were just to me. I posted a second life trolling video so that I could make a reference joke to it. Suddenly she starts talking about how she loves second life trolling and makes her own trolling video.

So I did everything I could. But as I got closer and learned more about her and her community... more and more shit started to come up. The groomer. Some shit I don't even want to bring up because I'm not sure if I was just getting lied to by some parasocial loser. I don't know. I didn't want to believe anything bad about her. Answer to prayer, right? I was committed. Bought in.

During op 9/11 I was actually trying to join TVA. When I heard about them doxing kids to protect Pippa, that's when it all hit me. Literally everyone in that girl's life, outside of Kirsche is a piece of human garbage and so many of them abuse children.

It hit me that it was just another lie. And since then more children have gotten doxed, more innocent people have gotten attacked. It's just gotten worse and worse. So I'm happy that Chase and I were at least able to knock down her viewership. But I'm never going to stop this. Not until that ring of disgusting people get's broken up.

I don't fight for love any more. I fight so that generations of people who I will never meet who are yet to be born can have love. I think that's the only thing a hopeless romantic can do in this day and age.
Hey faggot I made this for you

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion

So I stopped doing it.

Until Pippa.

Mad? It was funny at first, to give the stickers, but then it got boring as fuck because all you two ever do is the same circular argument.

I banned your buddy from my site though, if that makes you feel any better.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Mad? It was funny at first, to give the stickers, but then it got boring as fuck because all you two ever do is the same circular argument.

I banned your buddy from my site though, if that makes you feel any better.
Shouldn't you be moderating your hug box nigger

Back