What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Vidkun Quisling

Community Infighter
Remarkable Onion
First of all you have no idea if Chase even is a dog fucker.

Second of all, what's Chase's stake in all of this? What's his back story. He doesn't seem to have one. And frankly, Chase is pretty boring to talk to.

I'm the ex-simp over here trying to fix my mistake. I'm the guy with the back story. I'm funny and smart and interesting. I'm clearly supposed to be the guy here. But I'm not the guy.

And it makes me angry.
I'm sure this sounded very cool in your head. However, you type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Beryllium is a cooler alkaline earth metal than Magnesium
I named my account after a supplement bottle.
You fapped over a pedo apologist bunny girl, and she didn't want to know... and now you are making a tool of yourself...
By attempting to expose her groomer. And so far doing things that have knocked her audience down to 2k.

I don't see that as being a tool. I have no idea why anyone would.
Whoever told you that, find them ASAP and punch them in the face.
You choose to either talk like film noir or a baby.
FTFY. However, it's not the ONLY reason. The fact it winds you up, that's a MAJOR factor.
You lapsed into film noir talk there in your FTFY so I don't follow you. But, nothing here has wound me up except maybe being called a dog fucker for a month.

With a genuine level of respect, I guess where we're having the disconnect is that I'm saying "I am an ex simp for a girl who is grifting money off of her right wing audience like Nick Reiketa while dating a pooner and protecting and giving her groomer a job in her company like he's Chris Tyson." And you guys are responding with "Hur-hur-hur you're an ex simp I'm winding you up and I don't look like a pedo protecting freak right now Hur-hur-hur-hur!"

Your intention is to wind me up and I get that. But all I'm seeing is "I look like a pedo protecting freak right now." I don't think that's what you mean to be doing. But it is in fact what you are doing. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I'm whatever the opposite of wound up is. I'm relaxed.

And frankly, the ONLY reason I can see for anyone ever giving this reaction is that she's a vtuber and therefore has a pass in your minds.

What's your end games, here? What is this victory going to be? How will you know you've fixed this mistake?
Knocking Pippa down to 2k is a great start. But, like I keep saying, I would like Zach Willoughby kicked out of Phase Connect. I would like her audience to know that they've been giving money to the man who groomed her since she was 13. Extremely consistent about the end goal here.
Doing that also would remove just about everything TVA is trying protect here. Which means they would likely stop doxing children.

Last edited:

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
The posts where I keep us focused on outing the pedophile and you try to stop me. Yes, I've read them.

What I don't understand is why anyone would act like you do about this.

Vidkun Quisling

Community Infighter
Remarkable Onion
The posts where I keep us focused on outing the pedophile and you try to stop me. Yes, I've read them.

What I don't understand is why anyone would act like you do about this.
I don't piss away money simping for retards online and I think anyone that watches vtubers is pathetic. Also you're clearly mentally unwell. I've got plenty more apathy where that came from, buddy.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Why not here?
Because you are unwanted.
Why not here and everywhere I can?
Because there are other audiences more amenable to your message.
No, you just try to stop people from talking about pedophiles online.
You haven't anything new to say. You've told us everything you're ever going to tell us. If you had receipts you would have posted them by now.

You're literally filling the database with garbage. That's all you're accomplishing here.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Because there are other audiences more amenable to your message.
Of trying to out a pedophile.
You haven't anything new to say.
Yeah. I'd say I don't need to have anything new to say about it.
If you had receipts you would have posted them by now.
I've already posted them. Several times. Between here, KF, and the Sharties, they're the exact same receipts. We're all working from the exact same confirmed dox.
You're literally filling the database with garbage.
Attempting to stop someone from trying to out a pedophile is garbage. You guys keep reacting to me doing that by filling the database with garbage. If I weren't trying to out a pedophile here, you wouldn't be doing that, yes. But also, you could just knock this shit the fuck off too.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
"Oh woe is me"
"Oh woe is me"? 🤣 "Oh woe is me"? 🤣 Are you for fucking serious? You think I'm saying "Oh woe is me"? 🤣🤣🤣

You guys look like fucking shit right now. You're protecting a pedophile. And you know you're doing it. 🤣🤣🤣

You're either doing it because you're pedophiles. Or you're just too mentally deranged to get that you're behaving like fucking pedos. 🤣🤣🤣

Either way I'm laughing my fucking ass off. 🤣

"Oh woe is me"? Shut the fuck up. 🤣 "Oh woe is me"...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
You guys look like fucking shit right now
That's your opinion. Considering how much bollocks you chatted about the Nips... disregarded.
You're protecting a pedophile.
Explain the logic underlying that conclusion. You think that joshy monger coon is "Free Speech Warrior", right?
You're either doing it because you're pedophiles. Or you're just too mentally deranged to get that you're behaving like fucking pedos.
Ah. I point out that you are a nonce, for giving rice nibbler bux to the tune of 3k, and now you are accusing us of being nonces. The "NO U" retort.

You're getting trolled, and you are too stupid to realize. You aren't really serious about "outing a pedo", if you were, you'd have posted a thread to the new forum...
pippa.png
pippa2.png
But you haven't.

It's you who knowingly gave 3k to a nonce apologist, no one else, don't get eggy when people point it out.

Either way I'm laughing my fucking ass off.
X. You are clearly upset that some vtuber didn't fuck you, after you pissed away all of that money. The feminine emojis aren't convincing me otherwise.

why did clicking on the latest post send me to page 67
Are you serious? This shitty fucking website has always been like that. Try explaining to @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt why it fucking blows to not be able to navigate his increasingly convoluted Nigerian forum though and he'll shrug and ask if you've ever heard of the "billionaire" midget Shitta Bundle.
Ken, you stupid boomer/closeted dicklick, I want you to navigate to KF. Then try clicking these two separate buttons
Screenshot_2024-09-06-11-55-29-85_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

This one takes you to the OP of the thread
Screenshot_2024-09-06-11-55-25-26_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

This one takes you to the latest post.

Your inability to understand why this is a useful feature is why you're catching a growing number of votes of no confidence.
Shekel Farms 4 Lyfe ✊🏻

Back