What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
Where is the evidence though? I'm not defending her, we simply look retarded of the dox is fake.

Also for every kiwi farms dox that is legit there are at least 10 fail doxes they sweep up, their word isn't law especially on a site dedicated to hating kiwifarms.

Reason: Post the clip
I asked for one simple thing. The thing naught claimed he had but never posted. The exact clip where the Gmail was leaked. Not more of the same stuff I already seen here.

she doxed herself while streaming, its in the op.
If this happened where is the video. I want it to be real because it's funny but i have yet to see anything connecting the two. I could make my own v tuber dox thread with a contextless low res Gmail screenshot too.

Reason: It is not in the op, I checked all the links.
This still doesn't prove they're the same person, even if she privated her account it's because a bunch of people were fucking with her on her social media. Even if it isn't her that's enough to make people private the account. If this is so important shouldn't the one piece of evidence tying it all together be the most important thing to post?

Reason: I'm always skeptical of doxes because I faked my own dox several times in the same way so I don't have to worry about real doxes.
Josh proved it on stream, but her fans cope about it and say the whole thing is debunked because they disqualify one of her two pictures. Both of these pictures featuring women who happen to be balding.
Did he have the clip where the Gmail was in one of her streams? And if so what stream was it?

Reason: If not then he didn't prove anything. Because reposting a possible fail dox doesn't connect one to the other.
Here’s the post of her talking about good pedophila.
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3
(Clip one is at the top of the kiwifarms thread on that page)
We have a rare based Josh and Lidl moment here. Maybe only 3 people were willing to confront them on the challenge of defending such discussions. As is common among vtuber fans when pedophile pandering is detected, most just twiddle their thumbs, ignore it, and go on with their day.
Screenshot_20240528_234142_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234248_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234308_Photos.jpg

"Pippa Pipkin is the Andre Dice Clay of vtubing."
man-with-a-double-chin.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234614_Photos.jpg

Kiwifarms use Nozomi chalks it up to, "oh she's just tired. (Please ignore her repeat pedophile pandering that's been documented.)"
Screenshot_20240528_234635_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234652_Photos.jpg

"You must be gay!"
Screenshot_20240528_234706_Photos.jpg

Suspected pedophile Retink Retunk pops his head in.
Screenshot_20240528_234716_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234729_Photos.jpg

Lidl tries to brings the discussion back on topic to demonstrate how vtuber fans ignore pedophile pandering.
Screenshot_20240528_234744_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240528_234753_Photos.jpg

It needs to be noted that these people who defend Pippa will call Vito Gesualdi a pedophile for making similar "jokes." For whatever reason Josh is unwilling to pull the trigger on Pippa as he claims he would happily do to Vito.

Last edited:
We have a rare based Josh and Lidl moment here. Maybe only 3 people were willing to confront the body of them on the challenge of defending such discussions. As is common among vtuber fans when pedophile pandering is detected, most just twiddls their thumbs, ignore it, and go on with their day.
View attachment 56350View attachment 56351View attachment 56352

"Pippa Pipkin is the Andre Dice Clay of vtubing."
View attachment 56361View attachment 56353

Kiwifarms use Nozomi chalks it up to, "oh she's just tired. (Please ignore her repeat pedophile pandering that's been documented.)
View attachment 56354View attachment 56355

"You must be gay!"
View attachment 56356

Suspected pedophile Retink Retunk pops his head in.
View attachment 56357View attachment 56358

Lidl tries to brings the discussion back on topic to demonstrate how vtuber fans ignore pedophile pandering.
View attachment 56359View attachment 56360
Retink rethunk is Ken Ashcorp by the way lol.

My problem is still that I haven't seen the pipa stream with the leaked email. I thought if null proved it he would have shown that clip but I was too optimistic. All he did was show the cropped Gmail without the rest of the image or clip. He is just report without showing evidence like I assumed.

Photo shopped visual example of what I am asking for:
1717029651242.jpg

He also said you can decide for yourself if it's true or not, so I assume he doesn't have the clip. I didn't watch the whole thing and only up to the part where he showed the cropped bit. All I am asking for is the supposed pipa stream. Until I see that I'm going to assume it's fake.

Reason: The fact no one can show me suggests it doesn't exist.
Figured as much, so I guess I was right about him just repeating what he heard. I was too optimistic. I really want this to be true, but the fact it's naughts op and he never tied the identity to her in a simple screenshot is sketchy. If he had the cropped version of the email then there should be an uncropped one from her stream with he v tuber avatar next to the page. If he didn't save and archive it then it's either a massive fail on his part or might be bullshit. Even if it's true the evidence was probably swept by now, so if there isn't an old screenshot from the stream we probably won't find the stream to take one ourselves to add it to this thread.

Figured as much, so I guess I was right about him just repeating what he heard. I was too optimistic. I really want this to be true, but the fact it's naughts op and he never tied the identity to her in a simple screenshot is sketchy. If he had the cropped version of the email then there should be an uncropped one from her stream with he v tuber avatar next to the page. If he didn't save and archive it then it's either a massive fail on his part or might be bullshit. Even if it's true the evidence was probably swept by now, so if there isn't an old screenshot from the stream we probably won't find the stream to take one ourselves to add it to this thread.
yeah agreed with everything here i read because of how easy it is to fabricate these things..
though if she started cleaning up the facebook account that got leaked right after then maybe theres a possibility but it would just be hearsay without the proof in the pudding.

yeah agreed with everything here i read because of how easy it is to fabricate these things..
though if she started cleaning up the facebook account that got leaked right after then maybe theres a possibility but it would just be hearsay without the proof in the pudding.
Yeah, I can see why people would think it's her for that reason at first glance. But it could also be because they were harassing her on her social media. So that would make most people private it from the trolling alone regardless of if it's them or not. Then they could probably just Google search themselves to see where people are talking about her and act accordingly. I could do the same thing and get the same results because people will troll the person in the dox thinking it's someone else and that would make them private the account so people think it really is them.

Yeah, I can see why people would think it's her for that reason at first glance. But it could also be because they were harassing her on her social media. So that would make most people private it from the trolling alone regardless of if it's them or not. Then they could probably just Google search themselves to see where people are talking about her and act accordingly. I could do the same thing and get the same results because people will troll the person in the dox thinking it's someone else and that would make them private the account so people think it really is them.
yeah i guess thats a fair assumption and what could possibly be going on we wont really be able to know without more evidence since it seems a lot of the information in this thread isnt completely enough for any of us to go off of and more concrete stuff would need to be shared to prove the supposed photos are actually her..
i suppose it might not had been the right person and maybe they just privated a lot of their stuff because of randoms which made it seem like it could had actually been her..

Back