What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
He definitely knows maybe someone should make an alt and ping him with them though and post these clips so he has no plausible deniability and is forced to make her a thread.
Don't forget that the Vtuber containment thread on KF is literally hundreds or thousands of pages long and quite active. Gives you an idea of the kind of person that frequents Josh's lovely website 😬

Don't forget that the Vtuber containment thread on KF is literally hundreds or thousands of pages long and quite active. Gives you an idea of the kind of person that frequents Josh's lovely website 😬
I wouldn’t be surprised if Josh Moon allowed these users to stay on the site because they donated a lot of money to the site meaning Moon is willing to take money from pedophiles to keep his site up.

I don't think Vtubers are THAT cringe. Men simping for fictitious female characters are nothing new, the only difference (albeit significnat) is the uwu kawaii voice and 3D ass/boob curves.

That said the number of western men with sad thirst for v-whores is staggering.
Some V-tubers like Froot are attractive but Nicolette is a toothless pedophile freak.

I don't think Vtubers are THAT cringe. Men simping for fictitious female characters are nothing new, the only difference (albeit significnat) is the uwu kawaii voice and 3D ass/boob curves.

That said the number of western men with sad thirst for v-whores is staggering.
yeah i dont even understand it because most of these men know they arent going to get anything out of it and they also know the vtuber is a real person.. it makes me wonder if they would still even be interested in the real person behind the avatars. :story:

Yeah it’s definitely her she attempted to clean up the Facebook after the fact only further confirming it’s her. I mean she’s probably nerdy and lacking teeth irl but settling for troons is pretty sad.
It's actually her? Please god no

Yeah it’s definitely her she attempted to clean up the Facebook after the fact only further confirming it’s her. I mean she’s probably nerdy and lacking teeth irl but settling for troons is pretty sad.
I mean, if some random person were made aware that they're the subject of interest for a bunch of internet weirdos to laugh at wiping their account would be a pretty reasonable reaction. I wouldnt take that as 100% confirmation.

I mean, if some random person were made aware that they're the subject of interest for a bunch of internet weirdos to laugh at wiping their account would be a pretty reasonable reaction. I wouldnt take that as 100% confirmation.
This is also something that's happened in the past with kf's many fail doxes they pretend didn't happen.

There is archives that show it’s her. I can dig up her soyjak party thread but here’s evidence that proves the kiwifarms sweetheart fucks troons. She literally changed her name on Facebook as a last ditch effort go preserve her “based” image for her CHUD army.
IMG_6510.png
IMG_6511.jpeg

Last edited:
Idk the dox was never actually officially connected to her v tuber account in any way I have seen thus far. Also the pedophile @naught who made this thread was even unsure about it and said he would delete it if it were not good but got ran off the site before it could be confirmed from what I seen in the op and first few pages. As another user said, the out of context email could be from anywhere. I could make a fake dox thread exactly like the op. Unless a clip is found of it being leaked on one of her streams or something it can't be confirmed. But he never posted the clip where it supposedly came from which is basically the key piece of evidence that connects it all together.

Call me retarded, but I find this stuff somewhat confusing, what actually links/proves the Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts are actually her? What detail am I missing?

I saw that, but where is it from? If it's from a stream, it would be helpful to provide a screenshot or even a clip where it's from. Without that context, that could be from absolutely anywhere.

From what I can tell, the evidence here is a small crop of a screenshot with an e-mail address and a name on it, but one which has no context or source attached to it, so it could come from absolutely anywhere. There's Instagram, Tumblr, and DeviantArt accounts tied to this name and address, but again, it's not clear from the information in this thread as to where that name and e-mail is actually from.

There's some screenshots of some Twitter posts posted on 4chan (and if you look at where they are posted, they are incoherent schizo posts with no worthwhile information or provenance attached to them), but with the names covered and no archive link, and then an archived Tweet by different VTuber named Yuni Luna. If they're supposed to be the same, then that information isn't presented or clarified here. In the archived 4chan thread, that same crop is posted, when someone asks where or when this is from, this is the response:
View attachment 17783
This person could have plain made it up for all that it matters. Hell, this could even be Pipkin Pippa herself planting false evidence.
If Nicolette Pinder actually is Pipkin Pippa, then I don't think this thread has proven that to be a fact, or even provided any evidence that vaguely suggests that to be the case.
Also naught, the op, has a thread on kiwifarms and here where he is exposed as a pedo and said he would pipa if she did the cringe voice.

I would pippa, as long as she does the voice.

Reason: I don't even like v tubers but naught is sketchy and he screwed up the dox in a retarded way.
Back