What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
Other than constantly talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company what am I supposed to do?

You are actively preventing me from talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company almost every single time you reply.

How do you defend that? Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?

I don't feel like you're meaning to behave this way. I don't think you and I have any reason to fight at all.
Nobody cares, faggot. Get it through your thick skull.

Looping on

when you and I both know that the only victim we know of is protecting her groomer isn't helping anything, little bro.

Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?
Go to the police if you think a crime happened. I don't think there's any statutory limits on rape and child molestation. Why are you even on this website who are you talking to what audience are you even trying to reach these are the questions you shouldn't be asking yourself but you're completely incapable of it these are the questions you shouldn't be asking yourself but you're completely incapable of it

Looping on
Then go to the police
when you and I both know that the only victim we know of is protecting her groomer isn't helping anything, little bro.

Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?

Looping on

Nobody cares, faggot.
Looping on

Nobody cares.

Looping on

Yeah that's not how the police work if you think your crime happened and you have evidence of it then by all means file a charge in the meantime go fuck yourself

Looping on nobody cares is completely contradicted by the fact that her audience has been cut down to 2k because of the Kiwifarms thread. Which mostly just focuses on Zach. Most of them don't even know that Zach is working in Phase.

Looping on
Then go to the police

Looping on nobody cares is completely contradicted by the fact that her audience has been cut down to 2k because of the Kiwifarms thread. Which mostly just focuses on Zach. Most of them don't even know that Zach is working in Phase.
crack-moments-before-this-post-was-made.gif

Then do something, nigger.
Hey that's a great idea. Let's organize to get the pedophile exposed.
I'm so confused as to why he's even on this website nothing will be gained nobody even knows this place exists
Cut her audience down to 2k. Organizing and free speech is powerful.

If you don't want to protect her groomer like she does... then work with me to get him exposed. Why's this hard?

Back