What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Pippa Pipkin / Nicolette Pinder

Public figures who are predominately lolcows
Dude, it's obviously you, who is upset. Stop projecting.
I don't know what to tell you man. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The only thing I'm upset by on this board is that I didn't realize that most of you are actually mentally ill, because this is a last chance board. And that I wasn't kind to you guys sooner.

Bro just admitted he is only mad because he doesn't want any competition grooming kids.
Chase grooms kids? I don't think so.
No. I want to be the guy. I want to be the big bad here, not Chase.
I am upset about the fact that I haven't been kinder. I am also upset about the fact that I'm getting called Chase because I want to be the guy.

Last edited:
You don't have to remind me how much it bothers you that people actually like me on this website and have accepted me into the community and value my opinions and thoughts.
Well, good. I'm glad you know I'm not bothered by that at all.
Hey, you know, good for you man! Happy for you.
You're not welcome and you will not be welcome here and that's because of your own behavior irregardless of who you are. People know you it is a deceitful manipulative repetitive autistic sex pest.
Because I want to make up for the fact that I was a simp by outing a pedophile. See, I don't think you and I have anything to say against each other. I think you just have yourself convinced of the idea that you do. But the idea that an ex-simp would want to turn around and out her for giving a groomer a job in her company? Tell me why you don't think that's based, friend.
He has a way of being so insufferably obnoxious through his oblivious babblings that it makes him completely unbearable to deal with. And I agree he just gets on everybody's nerves. He's not even an interesting lolcow. There's no milk to be had it's all sour and unappealing. There's a dull aching repetitious annoyance to him like fly buzzing around pile of garbage.
Aka, I'm not a lolcow. I'm someone who laughs at lolcows. And you have no reason to treat me as anything but a friend.
This dude is seriously fucked in the head—he's broken from the ground up. You feel me? Imagine a twelve-floor buildin', but the fuckin' lift only goes up eleven stories. That sums him up perfectly. Hell yeah, I reckon he's done nothin' but cause trouble. If he ever managed to say somethin' worth hearin', peeps would still turn away 'cause they're sick of his shit. They don't wanna waste time listenin'.
What the fuck are you typing like that for. Are you pretending to be a nig?

Well, good. I'm glad you know I'm not bothered by that at all.
Hey, you know, good for you man! Happy for you.
the tone of these statements are dismissive and passive-aggressive.
Because I want to make up for the fact that I was a simp by outing a pedophile. See, I don't think you and I have anything to say against each other. I think you just have yourself convinced of the idea that you do. But the idea that an ex-simp would want to turn around and out her for giving a groomer a job in her company? Tell me why you don't think that's based, friend.
The tone of this statement appears defensive and confrontational. The use of language such as "I was a simp" and "outing a pedophile" seems intended to provoke a reaction and shift the conversation towards a controversial topic. Additionally, the suggestion that the person being addressed has been "convinced" of their disagreement implies arrogance and a lack of empathy.
Aka, I'm not a lolcow. I'm someone who laughs at lolcows. And you have no reason to treat me as anything but a friend.
The tone of this statement comes across as confident and assertive, with a hint of defiance.

the tone of these statements are dismissive and passive-aggressive.
That's the read you're giving it.
I will say that I'm glad that Ken has made a website where a person like you can be valued. If you want to take that as passive aggressive, feel free, but it's genuine.
The tone of this statement appears defensive and confrontational.
That is again your read of it.
The use of language such as "I was a simp" and "outing a pedophile" seems intended to provoke a reaction and shift the conversation towards a controversial topic.
Yes. Shift the conversation and provoke the reaction of trying to out a pedophile.
Additionally, the suggestion that the person being addressed has been "convinced" of their disagreement implies arrogance and a lack of empathy.
And you notice the phrasing "I think you just have yourself convinced of the idea that you do." I think. I don't know. Saying things like this way shows a lack of arrogance and a great deal of empathy. Saying things like "You're Chase! I know you're Chase! You fuck dogs Chase!" and "You are Chase!" These kinds of statements show arrogance and a lack of empathy.
The tone of this statement comes across as confident and assertive, with a hint of defiance.
I'd say that it has a far more prominent note of contrition than defiance.

Why are we talking in this weird ass stilted way bro fag?

That's the read you're giving it.
I will say that I'm glad that Ken has made a website where a person like you can be valued. If you want to take that as passive aggressive, feel free, but it's genuine.

That is again your read of it.

Yes. Shift the conversation and provoke the reaction of trying to out a pedophile.

And you notice the phrasing "I think you just have yourself convinced of the idea that you do." I think. I don't know. Saying things like this way shows a lack of arrogance and a great deal of empathy. Saying things like "You're Chase! I know you're Chase! You fuck dogs Chase!" and "You are Chase!" These kinds of statements show arrogance and a lack of empathy.

I'd say that it has a far more prominent note of contrition than defiance.

Why are we talking in this weird ass stilted way bro fag?
I've decided I'm bored with your antics so I'm just going to continue running your texts into an analyzer. I'm hoping to eventually synthesize your speech patterns.

Okay. Well, that sounds like a fun project, best of luck to you.

(The fuck is this faggot doing?)

Little bro, you're crazy. 😁👍🏻
No amount of passive aggressive deflection will change how you feel

The author's tone is one of indignation, defensiveness, anger, and frustration, as they feel they have been wronged and are being unfairly targeted, leading to a heated and confrontational response.

No amount of passive aggressive deflection will change how you feel
That's true.

And right now, I feel fine. And maybe a little like I'm talking to the kid from Dexter's Laboratory.

Like what??? You're analyzing my speech patterns??? That's cool.

Whut??? 😁
The author's tone is one of indignation, defensiveness, anger, and frustration, as they feel they have been wronged and are being unfairly targeted, leading to a heated and confrontational response.
Yes. ChatGPT is right. You should always trust an AI program to explain emotions to you.
(You should NEVER trust an AI program to explain emotions to you, little bro.)

That's true.

And right now, I feel fine. And maybe a little like I'm talking to the kid from Dexter's Laboratory.

Like what??? You're analyzing my speech patterns??? That's cool.

Whut??? 😁

Yes. ChatGPT is right. You should always trust an AI program to explain emotions to you.
(You should NEVER trust an AI program to explain emotions to you, little bro.)
I wouldn't even need to do that I can already tell that you're defensive and agitated you're annoyed I get that however as I stated before you're an unwelcomed presence an intrusion upon this website your behavior is odd and comes across as Disturbed your inability to process and self-realize is also problematic.

I wouldn't even need to do that I can already tell that you're defensive and agitated you're annoyed I get that however as I stated before you're an unwelcomed presence an intrusion upon this website your behavior is odd and comes across as Disturbed your inability to process and self-realize is also problematic.
Cool run on sentence bro.
I'm here to make up for being a simp by outing a pedophile.
I have no idea what you're doing.
I guess I find you a little annoying. You very much all like a little brother. 😁

Cool run on sentence bro.
I'm here to make up for being a simp by outing a pedophile.
I have no idea what you're doing.
I guess I find you a little annoying. You very much all like a little brother. 😁
You have an outed anybody you're not doing any of these things stop pretending

Other than constantly talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company what am I supposed to do?

You are actively preventing me from talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company almost every single time you reply.

How do you defend that? Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?

I don't feel like you're meaning to behave this way. I don't think you and I have any reason to fight at all.

Other than constantly talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company what am I supposed to do?

You are actively preventing me from talking about Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company almost every single time you reply.

How do you defend that? Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?

I don't feel like you're meaning to behave this way. I don't think you and I have any reason to fight at all.
Then go to the police stop repeating yourself on a practically dead web forum to a handful of people who strongly dislike you

Looping on
Then go to the police
when you and I both know that the only victim we know of is protecting her groomer isn't helping anything, little bro.

Think I'm Chase or not, the fact that you don't want us to focus on Zach Willoughby the groomer who slept with Nicolette at age 13 and who she is protecting in her company is standing in protection of a pedophile. How do you defend that behavior?

Back