What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwifarms Down a Lot

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Kiwifarms somehow being the last outpost of free speech when Null bans anyone who offers to help him or tries to make the site better

lol
lmao even

Whether he or it lives up to some standard is irrelevant. At least against people who openly attack the very concept. More importantly, it's not Null or the nature of the site (beyond not being illegal) that matters, it's what is happening and HOW. As a sort of canary in the coal mine at the very least. Plus imagine anyone with even half the autistic.... resolve, trying to deal with this shit.. or the personal attacks and likely ruination of their lives. We know what most would do and do. They give in and play along how they are told.

Yes, that was a reference to losing the XenForo license.

Wait, onion lost theirs too?! Crap. Xenfraud's certainly living up to their rep as petty, opinionated fuckwads. And another clear sign of the dangers faced. Build your own indeed. This also goes right along with what we are saying about the futility of trying to meet these people half way, or "tone it down" (give in) in an attempt to get left alone.

Last edited:
Whether he or it lives up to some standard is irrelevant. At least against people who openly attack the very concept. More importantly, it's not Null or the nature of the site (beyond not being illegal) that matters, it's what is happening and HOW. As a sort of canary in the coal mine at the very least. Plus imagine anyone with even half the autistic.... resolve, trying to deal with this shit.. or the personal attacks and likely ruination of their lives. We know what most would do and do. They give in and play along how they are told.

The Daily Stormer is still up on the clearnet, there is no other way to make it any more clear.

wait a minute, are you that Dom guy who's obsessed with 90s/00s nostalgia?

Kiwifarms somehow being the last outpost of free speech when Null bans anyone who offers to help him or tries to make the site better

lol
lmao even
and MLK clearly understood what he was saying about racism was bullshit, he understood white (women) is better than black (women) and deserve a higher status. You have to realize fact and myth can and do both exist in the same sphere. the myth of kiwifarms is like the myth of 4chan vs reality. by percentage almost no one has or will ever actually become a kiwifarms user, but they will have heard its exploits.

Yeah Null is a piece of shit, but its what he says he stands for and his hardheaded inability to let the site die that will be his real legacy.

Wait, onion lost theirs too?! Crap. Xenfraud's certainly living up to their rep as petty, opinionated fuckwads. And another clear sign of the dangers faced. Build your own indeed. This also goes right along with what we are saying about the futility of trying to meet these people half way, or "tone it down" (give in) in an attempt to get left alone.
Yes we lost our license as a result of our association with KIwifarms. I was kind of worried about it as well but the admins assured me Xenforo isn't going to come after us. Kiwifarms has a lot more history which is what led to them being off the clear net. We have alternative Xenforo sites we can turn to. As for #DropKiwifarms and company being next on their hitlist, I anticipated that in advance.

• A few light changes such as censoring the n-word and a couple of others with terminology that will still get the point across.
  • Diversification to a more general public forum: I am looking at 1/4 to 1/3 cows, 1/4 to 1/3 celebrities, 1/4 to 1/3 political drama, current events while still enjoying our little cozy comfy place to have relaxed discussions about internet eccentrics.
  • HostGator will have our back (as long as we are legal and don't make trouble for them).
  • Appreciation month for the LGBT Onions and possibly Black History month in February.
In short a very light touch of diversity and inclusion (what works for us) and we will be fine.

While all of this is true, if the site did come back up on the clearnet, Null would go right back to telling people who say the things you're saying to leave his site, and how annoying he finds you and people like you ruined his site. This is going to be an endless cycle with Null until Kiwi Farms is finally taken down, and Null will only have himself to blame.
Exactly: Since Null is too hard-headed to take any serious advice, we can sit back and let him hang himself with his own rope. The people he throws out will come to us.

As long as it's actual "Black" history, and not the Roots nonsense they put about nowadays.
The Black History we all want.
Yakub.png

I mean there is no fallback or alt at this point. If they win here, the open net is officially dead. Importantly, not on a legal level. Free speech online literally means nothing even in the US with this.
I take back what I said in my first reply to this. What makes Kiwi Farms all that unique? Is there really that much of a drought in sites to talk about how much you hate trannies? What makes KF the holy land in terms of being able to "speak your mind" that no other alternate site has?

I take back what I said in my first reply to this. What makes Kiwi Farms all that unique? Is there really that much of a drought in sites to talk about how much you hate trannies? What makes KF the holy land in terms of being able to "speak your mind" that no other alternate site has?
Kiwi Farms reminds me a lot of Reddit, except with all the rules about "etiquette" and against political incorrectness removed. Then there is the moderator who arbitrarily bans at the drop of a hat (Josh). I see people writing essays about the dumbest shit and I can't help but think "touch grass". Then there is the overdone A-Logging of wishing harm on the "lolcows", often with few laughs to be had. The blatant hypocrisy is very Reddit-like, for sure. Like a subreddit devoted to doxing and raging against e-celebrities. But like Reddit, there is useful info to be found sometimes if you have the patience to sift through it.

What I don't understand is why either of these sites became so popular in the first place.

Last edited:
There's very few places you can even say there's only 2 genders, let alone about how much you hate trannies. Did you just wake up out a coma from the 00's?

lol
lmao even
I get confused with that rhetoric. It used to be a place to document Internet oddities, now it's a "beacon for free speech" despite Null saying otherwise. It keeps flip flopping.

Even so, some stuff is allowed but other stuff isn't. Which is it?

Not to mention that's giving them a DANGEROUS victory. I mean there is no fallback or alt at this point. If they win here, the open net is officially dead. Importantly, not on a legal level. Free speech online literally means nothing even in the US with this.
lol your average online cuckservative is a atomized feeble wagecuck with zero impact irl, of course they are going to be BTFO'd by groups with real solidarity. You know your side deserves it when it lost to bunch of minorities.

The sheer level of information which is catalogued there.

The number of sites where you can openly talk negatively about people who belong to protected classes seems to grow smaller every week, but the real standout offered by KF is the extensive archiving of those people.

There's very few places you can even say there's only 2 genders, let alone about how much you hate trannies. Did you just wake up out a coma from the 00's?
I never said otherwise, I'm asking why Kiwi Farms specifically gets so much praise.
me when droppin f-slurs on reddit:
View attachment 35442
you now have to say "regarded" instead of retarded or r-slurred.
It's Reddit, you knew what would happen.

The number of sites where you can openly talk negatively about people who belong to protected classes seems to grow smaller every week, but the real standout offered by KF is the extensive archiving of those people.
I mentioned this before in this thread, but Null has made it clear that all his freedom and "accountability" talk is just hot air he uses to get people to support him and his site, and it goes away once the heat dies down. I get what you're saying but with Null running things, it doesn't seem worth it.

And of course this treasure trove of information has nothing to do with Null. It's solely because the userbase needs a place to camp out and put it all. Thanks to Null's stupidity, his lack of commitment to 1A, using 1A as a troll shield, associating with criminal people, etc he has put the entire site in jeopardy all while using his paypigs as fodder for his Youtube show. And there are still people defending him even when he berates, mocks, and belittles them, all before putting his hand out to whine for baksheesh of course.

Back