What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwi Farms Moderators

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Continuing the "is CrunkLord420 perhaps Alec Murphy, the disappeared TempleOS programmer?" brainstorming session:

Mutahar posted a video a couple of weeks ago where he effectively showcased CrunkLord420's Cyberchud games before an audience of young gamers who would've otherwise never been exposed to either CrunkLord420's games or TempleOS for that matter. This video was originally titled "Revisiting The TEMPLEOS Rabbit Hole... 3 Years Later..." but the title was changed to something more "Catholic":

The Apostles Keeping TEMPLEOS Alive…

View attachment 63089

source

Other comments were praising CrunkLord420 by name (presumably these are Kiwis):

View attachment 63088View attachment 63088View attachment 63087View attachment 63086View attachment 63085View attachment 63084

Mutahar seemed very impressived with Cyberchud, saying:

Mutahar did not appear to recognize a lot of the very explicit references to KiwiFarms that CrunkLord420 has worked into the graphics of his game - or if Mutahar did recognize them, he made sure to hide his recognition thereof.

View attachment 63091View attachment 63090

Someone in the comments points out that the dogs are a reference to Null's KF avatar of a slobbermutt:

View attachment 63083

Towards the end of the video, Mutahar brings up a TempleOS program by "tramplersheiks", which was of course one of Alec Murphy's aliases before he DFEd:

View attachment 63081

Notice the anime girly in the background.

Alec Murphy had a reddit account as "tramplersheiks", which he appears to have used to respond to people in /r/TempleOS_Official but that too was DFEd along with everything else:

His reddit account was mentioned in this post, where Alec Murphy is brought up as someone who met Terry Davis before he died:

Alec Murphy as "tsheiks" was also active on news.ycombinator.com, the hacker news website, where he would post about his TempleOS projects:

Here is a 2018 post mentioning "@tsheikhs aka Alec" in response to a question about TempleOS software links being down:

The oldest Archive.org capture for Alec Murphy's website "sheiks.space" is from Jan 2018 (recall here that CrunkLord420 joined KF in 2017):

I wanted to highlight this part where Mutahar notices CrunkLord420's use of anime imagery in his games:

"You've got some anime on the wall here", so why did CrunkLord420 make sure to include some anime in Cyberchud? If CrunkLord420 agrees with Null that anime is pure evil and that anime femmebois are "scum", why put anime into Cyberchud? Just as a 4chan "joke"?

View attachment 63093View attachment 63092
View attachment 63082

Mutahar then says that it's crazy that "a user created a full video game engine in here"... which is exactly what I thought when I saw footage of CrunkLord420's game. Not that I am an experienced gamer or anything, but even I immediately saw this game was made by someone who's obviously experienced programming retro games. (Which is why I began to speculate that CrunkLord420 is pretending to sound like a dumb teenager on KF because he's age-LARPing to seem younger than he actually is.)

But then I saw archived footage of the kinds of programs that Alec Murphy was programming for TempleOS, back when Alec was posting excerpts of his work on Youtube (an account he DFEd along with everything else)... and lo behold, just like in Crunklord420s retrogames, Alec's programs and video demos too were full of anime:

View attachment 63095

Notice how Alec Murphy, in the above video demo screenshot, was using an "Erythros" desktop background with an anime girl. "Erythros" is a TempleOS program by Alec Murphy that is a desktop environment for TempleOS. Unsurprisingly, CrunkLord420 has archived Murphy's Erythros on his Gitgut account:

("Erythros" is ancient Greek for "red", as in "red blood cells" aka "erythrocytes". I am guessing it's meant to be a reference to the blood of Chris.)

View attachment 63094

Source (Archive.org mirrors of Alec Murphy's videos; the identifying string used for these videos on Archive.org, namely "UCiHz7aSA2zdYsdhCMHH8JJQ", was the unique string for the address of Alec Murphy's channel on Youtube):

Looking at archived these versions of Alec Murphy's old Youtube videos, it's very clear that Alec Murphy was into anime and used his HolyC programming skills to bring anime themes into TempleOS... just like CrunkLord420 is doing with his games.

I, being anime ignorant, had no idea what either "Bad Apple" or "Touhou" was, so I had to watch this Youtube video to learn about yet another esoteric anime meme.

Bad Apple Explained: History and Analysis

So again, here we have two TempleOS hobby programmers, both of were active online around the same time, both whom have femme avatars despite being men, both of whom include anime graphics into their respective TempleOS programs. I am still going through CrunkLord420's accounts at the moment but AFAICT thus far, there is no evidence that CrunkLord420 ever contacted or interacted with Alec Murphy while Alec was active and public online. Isn't that a little bit strange, given the timeframe these men both got into TempleOS and their mutual interest in anime and retro computer graphics? CrunkLord420 could've easily reached out to another TempleOS enthusiast who was into the exact same stuff he was into... but he didn't. Instead, CrunkLord420 archived Alec Murphy's TempleOS programs only after Murphy DFEd.

TempleOS demo#2 made by Alec Murphy on 1st of November 2017.

I would love for someone to play devil's advocate and debunk my findings. But for now, I will keep asking if CrunkLord420 is the DFEd TempleOS programmer Alec Murphy, and wondering Murphy DFEd because he went to work for Null on KF, disappearing fully into his CrunkLord420 alter ego?

If (again, IF) I am right and CrunkLord420 and Alec Murphy are the same person, then it would be highly ironic if Mutahar mentioned "tramplersheiks" in the very same video he showcased (and thus white-washed) CrunkLord420, not realizing he was actually referring the referring to the same person.

I really do think at this point that Clayton/nrootconauto should come out and either deny or confirm whether CrunkLord420 is Alec Murphy.

Once again, I don't know anything about the TempleOS milieu, so I don't know if it's very common there to meme with anime. When I watch these Youtube videos of other people's TempleOS games, no one else seems to be fucking with anime in TempleOS but CrunkLord420 and Alec Murphy.

Maybe this explains why Null is raging against anime so much? Maybe it's because his closest associate on KF, the person who is helping him troubleshoot KF, is also a massive anime nerd and Null hates the fact that an anime nerd is a better programmer than him?
Holy fucking shit no one is going to read all that.

Touch grass. Or KYS. Either is fine.

Continued research into CrunkLord420:

Here is Null playing one of CrunkLord420's games, BlazeItFgt 2, in an August 12th, 2022 episode of MATI (note how Null consistently refers to CrunkLord as "he"):

Null compares BlazeItFgt 2 to Touhou Project, the video game series that inspired the Bad Apple anime video that Alec Murphy managed to get loaded in TempleOS:

"This is too close to Touhou for me, with all the bomb-dodgin'", later saying "It's getting Touhou-ee". Responding to a chat comment: "'Literally like Touhou but based', see, it's can't be un-based, it's written in HolyC."

Talking about CrunkLord himself, Null says:

"He has a very pragmatic system for developing. He really thinks that people who want to develop should develop games, because when you develop a game... he suggests to work on a game, because when you work on a game, you learn a lot about the limitations of a computer, and when you write a traditonal application like a web application, you don't really see the constraints of your hardware, of how a CPU runs, how your GP runs, and you write inefficient code, because when you load a webpage on time, it's like, whatever, it loads almost instantly. But then when you put a webpage on actual load, it consumes a lot of resources so you don't really appreciate how important efficient code is, until it's already put to the test and you're already being fucked over. But when you run a game, you know, a lot is going on, if your frames start dipping, it's really noticeable, so his idea is that everybody interested in programming should make a little game, and they should make a game that is enjoyable to them, in a format for whatever system, for whatever language that they are interested in, even if it means, like, you know, having to write parts of the engine yourself, because that will teach you so much about your computer and your and, um, the limitations of your code, and how resource-intensive what you write is, and that makes you better, no matter how you apply yourself in programming."

Null responds to the rumour of CrunkLord being trans by denying it:

"Too bad CrunkLord is schizo? He's not schizo, he's just silly, he's just a silly guy. OK? Maybe also a tranny but I don't think so. I think he's too mean on trannies to be like a secret tranny."

How KF views CrunkLord420:

HowKFImaginesCrunkLord420.jpg

Source:

How I view CrunkLord420:

NERDSYouCannotKillWhatHasNoLife.jpg

altiechink.png
你媽死了 after a quick internet translation is "You're dead". Not thank you.
你的雞雞真小 is "Your cock is so small". Not great post.
六四事件 brings up the wiki on the Tiananmen Square Massacre. Not sorry.
習近平萬歲 Keep up the good work? Nope. "Long live Xi Jinping".
我愛藥娘 isn't the very kwiffar "Do not double post", but "I love medicine girls".
統一台灣 Something about Unification...
釣魚島是中國的 = The Diaoyu Islands are Chinese
白皮豬 "White-skinned Pigs"
黑鬼 COmes up as Black Person.
版主 Autistic actually hits the nail on the head with this one, Moderator is another word for Faggot.

See? You don't need an "integrated system like Squitter", btw 由于 Neko Shota 导致阴茎破裂 is joshy is a fine programmer.

It's not so much Chingtastic Chong letting Kengle X use his sock account, but knowing full well who it was and keeping it a secret.

Chingtastic Chong and Kengle X has extensive DMs, even giving in to Kengle X's idea to broker peace between TheGamerGator and Josh.

In March 2023 (after the chudbuds hack) Josh warned Trannymura, who regularly engages in gayops, to stop talking with Kengle X.

Chingtastic Chong was so embarssed he aided and abetted Kengle X, and rightfully so, that he attempted to resign.

Chingtastic Chong in his resingation letter claims he NEVER engaged in gayops with Kengle X. However, Kengle X's DMs prove this is untrue. According to Kengle X, he passed on information to Chingtastic Chong about a twitter group who went through and "blew it up."
"He dripfed me lots of information and tried to use me to take down people he didn't like and defend people he did like (Flamenco) in the name of finding the swatters. I didn't follow any of this, it's listed in previous posts."
1678132273955.png

GW1KomCWoAAlc7A.png

Apparently sprate watches destiny ...destiny ...destiny

And he got doxed by I think Elaine, which tbh I can't even really blame her, he's been on her ass for the longest. ...longest.
His real name is Paul Morris btw
And here's his face
GWkYKdUW0AA_Ykw.jpg

Also according to Elaine, he's british
(Move this post to KF General 2.0 Please)

Back