Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
It looks like Kiwifarms user RurkerHivemind was doxed 2 years ago. He is a 34 year old Asian-American incel and a pedophile who draws (first image) and comssions (second image) shit like this:
(NSFW warning)
70640142_p0.jpgCommission_Elly_Birth.jpg

The whole thread is a pretty entertaining read, but I won't post all of it here. Here are his pedophilic comments, among many, in question. Dyn later doxes him which I've edited out of the picture.
Screenshot_20240329_061305_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20240329_061539_Samsung Internet.jpg

In case you think this label of "pedophile" I'm using is hyperbolic, note that even Josh accuses him of being a pedophile. Why Josh refuses to ban a pedophile on his website is truly a mystery. These are the users of Kiwifarms.
Screenshot_20240329_060702_Samsung Internet.jpg

The thread:

Is he still around? Nope. He was banned in February 2024, but it has zero to do with being a pedophile. Based off his last couple of posts it looks like he was banned for reminding people of Josh's "gay phase."
Screenshot_20240329_062330_Samsung Internet.jpg

Being a pedophile on Kiwifarms? :like:
Bringing up Josh's love of nekoshota? :dislike:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
sticker update for those who don't know.
1711708165349.png
if your account passes the kiwi verification stage™, you can access all available (non-paypig) stickers. it's odd how josh didn't hide the paypig stickers for non-paypigs years ago instead of doing it this year.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
It looks like Kiwifarms user RurkerHivemind was doxed 2 years ago. He is a 34 year old Asian-American incel and a pedophile who draws (first image) and comssions (second image) shit like this:
(NSFW warning)

The whole thread is a pretty entertaining read, but I won't post all of it here. Here are his pedophilic comments, among many, in question. Dyn later doxes him which I've edited out of the picture.
View attachment 51296View attachment 51297

In case you think this label of "pedophile" I'm using is hyperbolic, note that even Josh accuses him of being a pedophile. Why Josh refuses to ban a pedophile on his website is truly a mystery. These are the users of Kiwifarms.
View attachment 51298

The thread:

Is he still around? Nope. He was banned in February 2024, but it has zero to do with being a pedophile. Based off his last couple of posts it looks like he was banned for reminding people of Josh's "gay phase."
View attachment 51299

Being a pedophile on Kiwifarms? :like:
Bringing up Josh's love of nekoshota? :dislike:
Well this was sort of my argument about Saddam. Clearly Null knew who he was, made a thread on him, and if he really suspected him of being underage, why didn't he ban him as soon as he suspected (not when he actually did, which was some good time later and not even proven as the reason) as minors are supposedly banned from the site? Makes no sense.

Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Why Josh refuses to ban a pedophile on his website is truly a mystery.
you know the answer
1711708861807.png

Mr. Engelhardt, before you revert the site could you please archive the pages of this thread and the last few pages of the Joah thread, the two most active threads of the forum? There was some good content here the last few days.
why not dump every current thing from this site and merge it with the back ups?
>inb4 junk duplicates
just delete them

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Mr. Engelhardt, before you revert the site could you please archive the pages of this thread and the last few pages of the Joah thread, the two most active threads of the forum? There was some good content here the last few days.
I am not reverting anything. I am going to try and upload the file to the file manager and make a duplicate forum to replace the missing content.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
The trouble is downloading the backup.
isn't everything happening on this website happened on this website's web server? why would you need to download the backup when the backup is made on this site's web server? unless there are something i don't know, you don't need to download this site's backup when it's already present on the web server. you can just load the backup to xenforo from mysql

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
BoxerShorts was banned fyi. seriously, why it take him so long to ban undesirables?
I am well aware, but his thread went on for like 1000 pages or something ridiculous. As for why, that is literally 0 2's complaint now about furfags. He mods Animal Control, a place I never go to or read because don't care about furfags, but he is like why does Jersh allow these faggots to run free on the KF when I tell him these are actual degens and horrifying people and you need to ban them? That is where 0 2 and I intersected because Q&A had at least three of these and I didn't realize how serious some of them actually were about it until 0 2 posted in the Spiderman thread about Catler. Because he is the AC mod, I had reason to believe what he said is true and since I was supposedly in charge of Q&A, I wanted to clean house if it needed it. Yet Null bans...well you already know about all of us. Remember, he never actually banned Catler or Rozzy or Jethro despite their very open degeneracy. But uh me and my frens caught temp or perm bans despite no history of such things.

Last edited:

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
Null bans...
I got banned for calling him a nigger, a faggot, and a closet homosexual. I'm not sure which one got under his incredibly thin skin, but it wasn't a temp ban. I don't think T&H would have changed the situation.

I hardly ever posted in AC because I almost always got the broom for no reason. You people who say AC is unjannied are full of shit.

The degen stuff doesn't phase me (many years of dealing with furries IRL will do that to you) but the Catler thing was very weird.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
isn't everything happening on this website happened on this website's web server? why would you need to download the backup when the backup is made on this site's web server? unless there are something i don't know, you don't need to download this site's backup when it's already present on the web server. you can just load the backup to xenforo from mysql
When we were with Gator:Yes. But with CCI Hosting: No. Backups are made every 24 hours and stored offsite in a dropbox. I am having issues with downloading so I am going to see about some programming help so I can transfer backups directly to the file manager.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
I am well aware, but his thread went on for like 1000 pages or something ridiculous. As for why, that is literally 0 2's complaint now about furfags. He mods Animal Control, a place I never go to or read because don't care about furfags, but he is like why does Jersh allow these faggots to run free on the KF when I tell him these are actual degens and horrifying people and you need to ban them? That is where 0 2 and I intersected because Q&A had at least three of these and I didn't realize how serious some of them actually were about it until 0 2 posted in the Spiderman thread about Catler. Because he is the AC mod, I had reason to believe what he said is true and since I was supposedly in charge of Q&A, I wanted to clean house if it needed it. Yet Null bans...well you already know about all of us. Remember, he never actually banned Catler or Rozzy or Jethro despite their very open degeneracy. But uh me and my frens caught temp or perm bans despite no history of such things.
I got banned for calling him a nigger, a faggot, and a closet homosexual. I'm not sure which one got under his incredibly thin skin, but it wasn't a temp ban. I don't think T&H would have changed the situation.

I hardly ever posted in AC because I almost always got the broom for no reason. You people who say AC is unjannied are full of shit.

The degen stuff doesn't phase me (many years of dealing with furries IRL will do that to you) but the Catler thing was very weird.
Corruption at every level, good

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion

AC is jannied by 0 2 and OT is mostly by him too. But I don't think 0 2 had much to do, if anything, with your ban either. It was purely because you pissed off Null himself. Like I did.

Well the obvious reaction would have been just to delete the DMs and ban Catler. But what happened was, like I said on my profile, something that I had no expectation for.