Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Like clockwork! "It is okay for Tom to pal around with people I decry as dangerous pedophiles, which I've attacked many others for, because he's 'stuck in a system and exploiting it for money.'"

The site agrees with Josh for splitting with Dick Masterson because of his association with "pedophiles" like Vito Gesualdi, yet turn a blind eye to Josh schmoozing around with Destiny and Turkey Tom (for clout) when both are on VERY friendly terms with Vito Gesualdi and Dick Masterson. Destiny has even made many pedophilic jokes over the years.

Josh is not principled. He is opportunistic. Another example, Josh shills and promotes Rumble with the FULL KNOWLEDGE they are working with Path.net for DDOS protection. The COO of path is Zoom who Josh calls a dangerous pedophile. Josh says he won't touch anything related to Zoom. However, he recently admitted on stream that he's warned Rumble repeatedly to not work with Path anymore. Josh and his users have been perfectly fine shilling Rumble despite it working with an actual person they call a pedophile.

This Josh-Turkey Tom-Destiny connection has become even more scummy as Turkey Tom is now the host for Destiny's Kick of Keep program.

Destiny's last host Qorantos quit the show. Destiny was paying Qorantos 5 figures a year to host his side project.

We can now deduce with evidence that Destiny is paying Turkey Tom to host his side project. Why would he do it for free? People like Josh accurately explained Turkey Tom's association with Destiny, Vito, and Dick Masterson as a means of collecting internet clout, but now there is a direct financial connection between the two.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
litty.png
"If the troons..." Should read "If the broom keeps up his c&p coding skills we should... ack 502'd"

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Does anyone non-ironically think null's online income is supplemented by a government tugboat?

Hmm, let's see:
  • Canary mysteriously disappears with evasive reasons given
  • Null claims site has never gotten in major trouble with US officials
  • Large donations from anonymous benefactors
  • Forces users to run a Webassembly blob to access the site for a year
I'd say it's a distinct possibility, although not via something as traceable as disability payments.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
don't forget to archive them.
https://ghostarchive.org/archive/FxXiP
just incase if they're no longer available.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1714225763761.png

sometimes, the featured video on kiwifarms cracks me up.

I know this is uses the same "haha tranny bad" joke but at least it adds a twist into it and try to be funny.

the video:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Is that the site getting in trouble with US officials or a single user?
Is that the site getting in trouble with US officials or a single user?
server error, I see. as to answer your question, it was a single user. he has an account here @SIGSEGV.

fun fact: after he got banned from kiwifarms for fedposting, he went here and somehow managed to get himself banned despite this place being a forum for banned kiwis (he got unbanned on kiwifarms by begging Null to unban him and he later got unbanned here because the mods are kind enough to do so)

Last edited:

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Reason: archive finally finished
Last edited:

Johnny Sitar

Registered
server error, I see. as to answer your question, it was a single user. he has an account here @SIGSEGV.

fun fact: after he got banned from kiwifarms for glowposting, he went here and somehow managed to get himself banned despite this place being a forum for banned kiwis (he got unbanned on kiwifarms by begging Null to unban him and he later got unbanned here because the mods are kind enough to do so)
Yeah, site's running like shit.
But yes, I know who he is lol. He am become fedpost, destroyer of forums :story:

polonium

How appropriate, you fight like a cow.
Hellovan Onion