Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Naw, it's a Twitter meme where broads are asked if they'd rather have a bear or a man in the locker room with them. I got swept out of the man-hate thread again for being an unfunny moid, i.e posting this lol
View attachment 55038
gorilla.jpg

rancid pedophile sympathiser nyanners deserved her thread. too many kf users simp for clumps of pixels with shrill, irritating voices known as vtubers.

Nyanners is a vtuber? Does KF have lolcow threads on any vtuber thats a woman? I'd seriously doubt it. Since KF's dream would be to get with a fellow lolicon.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_5482.jpegIMG_5483.jpegIMG_5484.jpegIMG_5485.jpegIMG_5486.jpegIMG_5487.jpeg
And these morons try to claim they were better when it was focused on Chris Chan? BTFO! These clowns are in denial and proves they fucking hate kids despite claiming they arrest pedophiles for going after kids. KiwiFarms hates fucking kids! And their weird defensive on Daniel Larson is some of the funniest shit I have ever read in my life!

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 55049View attachment 55050View attachment 55051View attachment 55052View attachment 55053View attachment 55054
And these morons try to claim they were better when it was focused on Chris Chan? BTFO! These clowns are in denial and proves they fucking hate kids despite claiming they arrest pedophiles for going after kids. KiwiFarms hates fucking kids! And their weird defensive on Daniel Larson is some of the funniest shit I have ever read in my life!

B-But Chris-Chan deserved the trolling! This other guy seems cool.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 55049View attachment 55050View attachment 55051View attachment 55052View attachment 55053View attachment 55054
Those niggers are weirdo sympathizers lmao

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 55039

Nyanners is a vtuber? Does KF have lolcow threads on any vtuber thats a woman? I'd seriously doubt it. Since KF's dream would be to get with a fellow lolicon.
I don't think there is any footage but there was a newspaper article about a gorilla ripping a man in half holding him over his head like a mortal Kombat fatality. The real question is would they survive an attempt.

Reason: The real answer is not without tranquilizers.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
It's disturbing how the Broom fanbase doesn't see their cult love for Jersh
They will turn on him so fast it'll make your head spin when the time comes. Look at how the goons went from gargling lowtax's balls to cancelling him off his own forums and making him get rid of his only source of income.

The time is coming, Joshua. You let the catladies and TERFs in and eventually you'll be out.