Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Katelyn Rose

funny how after I post this all the off-topic messages gets deleted lmao
I self reported my sperging since this is Timepace's pet project and she's one of the good jannies custodial technicians.

The sperging at and by @AboutToBustOut is relevant because he's one of Katelyn's simps who wrote the OP before going turn coat and returning to the lich bitch's bony talons. Katelyn drama is very LCD tier but it's been pretty amusing. No reason for me and my ex-wife to shit up the thread.

@Timepace Feel free to sweep Betelgeuse and I's gayness to the Sperg Pit thread at your convenience

I self reported my sperging since this is Timepace's pet project and she's one of the good jannies custodial technicians.

The sperging at and by @AboutToBustOut is relevant because he's one of Katelyn's simps who wrote the OP before going turn coat and returning to the lich bitch's bony talons. Katelyn drama is very LCD tier but it's been pretty amusing. No reason for me and my ex-wife to shit up the thread.

@Timepace Feel free to sweep Betelgeuse and I's gayness to the Sperg Pit thread at your convenience

It's no big deal. But I do appreciate it.

1727991972012.png
wtf is this rainbow coloured sperg

i see lmao, my bad.
nice job to report your own autism to clean up the thread.
still is low tier drama as of late besides aboutobustouts severe visibly unmedicated aspergers

Edit: I still stand by the previous comment about the rainbow colored sperg

Back