Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Katelyn Rose

your mother was touched by your dad and not in a loving way

this is crazy coming from a dumb white bitch from a trailer park that works at hot topic

we have to remember Rose actually has a dad and you don't. more things than you living in a high end place and making it happen while fatigued

you play vr games all day because you wish you were some hot anime girl

give it up bitch youll never be hot

this is crazy coming from a dumb white bitch from a trailer park that works at hot topic

we have to remember Rose actually has a dad and you don't. more things than you living in a high end place and making it happen while fatigued

did you also jerk off to this? this is when rose was lesbian believe or not. she was tired of being railed by dudes so decided to try something new
crazy how she says people will defend anything. I mean shes right but thats the only thing shell be right on. other than that you have a walking yeast factory if she can walk trying to gather up people to be her little minions for whatever retarded reason

*rose i hope you are feeling okay*
*rose im so sorry about your situation*

none of these people care about her just want some pale skin handouts so they can tryout necrophilia to see if they like it

82497484_836385620145976_4667004132047978496_n.jpg

You know what this is a picture of?

1000003173.jpg

This is a picture of the one asshole that gets bit in every zombie movie that knows that they're turning into a zombie but doesn't tell the rest of the group.

Even the facial expression and overtly pale skin screams "Dying in a Romero movie"

You seem upset. Is it because your dad actually did beat and rape your whore mother and molested you? Did we hit to close to your broken home? Did he touch you here?
tumblr_m7tt5uCBwk1r4gei2o2_400.gif

lmao
This has just become a gossip thread even when its on topic, mod of this thread gave up on archiving this ages ago and there's nothing being posted showing that this bitch is an actual lolcow.

Entire thread has been reduced to the equivalent of schoolyard drama.

lmao
This has just become a gossip thread even when its on topic, mod of this thread gave up on archiving this ages ago and there's nothing being posted showing that this bitch is an actual lolcow.

Entire thread has been reduced to the equivalent of schoolyard drama.
funny how after I post this all the off-topic messages gets deleted lmao

Timepace Edit:
How Time Pace Interprets It
AKA I'm possibly Katelyn Rose

Reason: Sock Account (BustOut or Rose)
Last edited by a moderator:
Back