Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Katelyn Rose

Also, how the FUCK do I have a simp badge for joking around about fucking Elaine but this dude doesn't yet?
guess kenny got rid of them , I should check the staff dms,
1727324304070.png

nah im good.

No they didn't look she just made an account on so emo you better be scared

View attachment 69621

you made an account pretending to be someone else. can't wait when people on that site find out you're just impersonating. wonder how well they would take it too when they also find out that dumb bitch with the blonde hair is also part of this little pretentious shit you have going on

you made an account pretending to be someone else. can't wait when people on that site find out you're just impersonating. wonder how well they would take it too when they also find out that dumb bitch with the blonde hair is also part of this little pretentious shit you have going on

I wonder how well they will take it when they find out the person it's based says its okay for lolis to be drawn. Rose is a great example of a freak show. Her life is so sad when she crokes no one will even hear about it.

Back