What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Karl Apreciation Thread.

Every time I read some post from AnOminous it becomes clear that guy is a feral animal that has to be living in a group home situation. I've never seen anyone so devoted to doing everything he can to make random internet peoples' lives he fixates on miserable to the absolute maximum. I mean it's been a year since she even showed up on the forum and he's still talking about Melinda and jacking off about of her husband's suicide. The only one on the board who even comes close to that pathological level of no-life having psychopathic obsession is Karl.

This bitch is so obsessed with Karl that the moment she saw him again she immediately went and made another account. What a sad life.

She just loves Karl's attention. Her husband must feel jealous.
Just fyi none of you are obfuscating that you're deeply embarrassed failures and it is incredibly simple to get under your skin about virtually anything. The fact you're a mentally deficient incel. The fact Karl's sperg degree in Rome doesn't matter. The fact none of you will ever have a relationship. The fact you're so toxic you drove a man to suicide. The fact that you can't actually believe in religion because everything you do would condemn you to Hell.

You don't just wake up one day with a pair of A cup boobs. Gynecomastia or male breast enlargement usually happens over an extended time period.
I'm talking about dysphoria you fucking idiot. If you don't think trans kids should be allowed to get surgery then imagine being a cis male developing feminine physical characteristics and how you would have dealt with that at age 13 or w/e

Ashley doesn't handle patriotic holidays well, if you were wondering why she seems more on edge today. Go burn a flag about it, you addlebrained cunt.

Patriotic tubby tipover.gif

Reason: added photo
Ashley doesn't handle patriotic holidays well, if you were wondering why she seems more on edge today. Go burn a flag about it, you addlebrained cunt.
Karl doesn't have a wife because he'd be getting drunk and verbally abusing her instead of being a narc pig online. Why can't you just secure an abuse victim irl and stop typing shit about me, drunky?

Back