What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Karl Apreciation Thread.

And her husband got a High School diploma or the general education equivalent. They're a real brain trust. That's why he's a career unarmed security drone and she delivers fast food.
This guy had dozens of posts in my thread on KF. Time for you, fnaarf, and the other little freak to come clean or else get diagnosed. I don't think there was a single guy on KF that ever tried to insult me that didn't go on to open up that they're some trainwreck alcoholic or a partner abuser or something. A lot of guys with extreme problems with women.

kfguy.jpg

KF being a giant honeypot for autists makes a lot of sense and why besides MPC they're all the worst adult men I've ever encountered either in real life or on the internet. That explains a lot of the stuntedness and attitude that they're entitled to you putting up with their abuse. Extreme bullied creepy kid energy but in their 30s and 40s. I'm amazed this guy found a wife and I feel deeply sorry for her because he hasn't actually worked on any of this if he's posting there and is definitely abusive to her and everyone around him. He can at least feel superior to Karl that he didn't follow me all over the internet making himself look like an idiot and a loser who's too insecure and dumb to stop though.

Did Tamarlover kill himself?
No, tamarlover (Andrew, her stalker of multiple years who is -still- talking about her online, the one who @Karl befriended that also fantasizes about keeping female slaves) is unfortunately still alive. Melinda's husband brutally shot himself though, after having a group of KF freaks call him a molester and a baby killer for almost 2 years. If you think they had anything to do with it that's autism though. If you don't think it's fine and normal to go around accusing total strangers of sexual child abuse it's AUTISM. Thinking that bringing up someone's dead infant to get to them is sick loser shit that will condemn you to Hell is AUTISM. Thinking there are consequences for actions is AUTISM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even fathom the seething barely contained self-hatred it takes to log into a forum populated by 6 people every fucking day and passive aggressively upvote every single post by some loser you've never talked to before that isn't me posting proof about how you're a drunk burden on your family and also screenshots of every asshole that ever chose to participate in your crusade against me writing novel-length essays about how they're profoundly mentally ill, borderline nonfunctional socially especially when it came to talking to girls. Honestly if I were you still doing this at age 51 I'd just ask my mom to send me to the slaughterhouse to be made into glue because it's better than whatever this is.

If the most validating thing that happens to you day to day is a 64 year old autist who had a mail order bride posting all the accounts I made to say you ought to kill yourself and posting the cry laughing emoji then it's been going downhill for a really long time, probably since before the internet existed or I was legally an adult.

Back