What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

Karl Apreciation Thread.

That’s fine. My online footprint is small and I don’t engage in disgusting shit.

just to save her some time, I don’t really care if she looks me up or comes after me. I’ll happily mock myself if she can find some cringe shit I said once. Doesn’t negate the fact that her arguments are swaying a neutral party toward the person she is calling a Nazi. That’s really ineffective arguing.
Everyone who posts on Kiwi Farms is a low IQ mentally ill retard. I don't think I've seen anyone outside of your clique that didn't think you deserve to be in prison.

Except Ashley is a proud Marxist with a strong authoritarian streak and will openly advocate for a dictator, like daddy Stalin or Uncle Kim and their gulag hell-states because she thinks Commies will kill/imprison everyone she hates and/or envies. Ask her, she has a hard time shutting up about it.
Lol I think the most I've ever said about the DPRK is that America's massacre during the korean war caused their present situation and that more brazen propaganda against the country via like yeonmi park is fabricated.

One of her earlist larping lies on Kiwi Farms was a claim to be a member of the tiny, cultish, neo-Stalinist PLP, who make the UFO Commies seem reasonable and level-headed.
It was PSL dumbfuck. You're too drunk and stupid to even remember which cop filled org I joined 10 years ago.

I don’t have a clique and have never posted on KF, only lurked. None of the people here or there know me. I came here because I was curious about the Sonichu reboot and found…whatever this cancer is.

That being said I did post on FYAD on SA quite a bit back in the internet Stone Age. 04-06. This place and KF kinda remind me of the culture back then, but a whole lot more long winded. So I decided to stay just for the kicks and time warp back to the AYBABTU era of the internet.

Last edited:
I don’t have a clique and have never posted on KF, only lurked. None of the people here or there know me. I came here because I was curious about the Sonichu reboot and found…whatever this cancer is.

That being said I did post on FYAD on SA quite a bit back in the internet Stone Age. 04-06. This place and KF kinda remind me of the culture back then, but a whole lot more long winded. So I decided to stay just for the kicks and time warp back to the AYBABTU era of the internet.
All the freaks who got banned from SA and then went on to join Gamergate cliques and post transphobic bullshit while obsessing about Lowtax should be euthanized. They're all like 50 years old, unmarried, and drinking themselves to death as a rule.

I left in 06, long before gamergate was a twinkle in anyone’s eye. I couldn’t tell ya what happened there after that.

I left because I tried to get an amateur made RPG project off the ground that became a crusty ass old meme famous for its terrible writing about time travel. I got laughed out of SA and rightfully so. That shit sucked.

I left in 06, long before gamergate was a twinkle in anyone’s eye. I couldn’t tell ya what happened there after that.

I left because I tried to get an amateur made RPG project off the ground that became a crusty ass old meme famous for its terrible writing about time travel. I got laughed out of SA and rightfully so. That shit sucked.
@Karl voted for Trump, how do you feel about that?

I had -26000 posts at one point. Post counter only went down when you posted to FYAD. Not that that was any big badge of honor that place sucked.

I don’t have any. That PC was lost to the sands of time. I do remember how the drama unfolded for the most part. Rex Meteorite was my name at the time.

Also why would anyone willingly claim writing zybourne clock if it weren’t true. Shits so bad it still being talked about.

That wasn’t even close to me lmao. I didn’t do any artwork even the bad meme type shit as I can barely draw a stick figure. That must’ve been someone later. Like I said I wrote the awful thing. I remember writing the famous four balls on a cliff line balls fucking high at 19 thinking I had struck RPG gold. I couldn’t tell you what it means.

What I will say though is I have learned that the words “penchant” and “pension” are two separate words. A milestone in my fiction writing career.

That wasn’t even close to me lmao. I didn’t do any artwork even the bad meme type shit as I can barely draw a stick figure. That must’ve been someone later. Like I said I wrote the awful thing. I remember writing the famous four balls on a cliff line balls fucking high at 19 thinking I had struck RPG gold. I couldn’t tell you what it means.

What I will say though is I have learned that the words “penchant” and “pension” are two separate words. A milestone in my fiction writing career.

Sorry you're going to have to provide evidence you're not a random crazy person, the eeriness of the world infamously cringe Zybourne Clock guy finding some esoteric spinoff forum that has 5 posters including a religious fanatic stalker who keeps talking about my deceased mother and singling me out specifically for scolding about "being too mean" is a bit much for me.

Dunno what to tell ya, crazy world. I mean I can tell you what I remember about the drama but that’s not proof. I remember the day the edge of the world forum got invaded by FYAD the night after I fired that guy with the dev experience. That was the beginning of the end because he published the forum, complete with cringe writing that I had been working on. Thread went comedy gold on FYAD in two hours and my AIM got absolutely inundated with trolls. After that I left all my accounts behind and never went back. In 08 I started blogging at dailykos for years, then I left partly because I felt stuck in an information silo. Learned about Chris Chan and kiwifarms and all this nonsense from YouTube. The Geno Samuels doc lead me to the CWCki which lead me to onionfarms.

Back