Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Null on MATI said he "hates weak people that don't do what they want":

When are you gonna sue the troons Null? That's what people gave you money for. Are you scared of LFJ and Caraballo invoking anti-SLAPP? Are you weak?

Reason: I hope null sues every tranny on earth like this Nebraska woman did with gays. Pun intended?

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I'm routinely amused by Null using words like "niggercattle" while railing on and on against the only people that wouldn't ostracize him for using those kinds of words. He's got absolutely no tact.
Leave her alone! As you know, many trans women go through a second puberty, known as "trans puberty" and they can get very hard to deal with. This is all part of the process.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Kiwifarms really is Null's diary huh. That's why he's so mad all the time, he just uses the whole place to vent and then gets snippy when he remembers its in public and he can be criticized.

This is why we keep these inner thoughts to ourselves
Yes, besides the whole woman-man hate shit, this was my second largest problem with Null. He just had literally no ability to intract with his userbase on the forum without screeching at them like an insane faggot 99% of the time.

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
What "religious laws" exist outside of the Amish, Jewish, and Muslim faiths? I wasn't aware of Christianity having laws.

Paul spends a lot of time in his epistles sperging out about how sex is evil and everyone needs to chop their dicks off or else get married, I can't remember the passage but there's a distinct number of paragraphs of Paul ranting about how much he despises sex and horniness and how its disgusting.

Otherwise Christians retreat to Leviticus which has made them the source of ridicule.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Josh bitching about weak people who don't do anything is rich asf considering he hides in a shit hole country and probably doesn't even go outside for anything.
e2e6fc03-bc8a-426f-8691-d20b9d5df71a_text.gif
NGL that's some old school lolcow behavior. 👌

Reason: ETA: dem unnecessary commas tho

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Null quotes the queen bee haiku from Fight Club, claiming he bases his entire personality around... a book written by a gay man from Portland:

Fight Club however was inspired by the Cacophony Society, the culture jamming artist group that founded Burning Man, of which Palahniuk was a member at the time.

Possibly the most widely known Cacophony member is novelist Chuck Palahniuk,[4] who has mentioned his experiences with the Society in his writings, notably the book Fugitives and Refugees: A Walk in Portland, Oregon.[14] He used the Cacophony Society as the basis for the fictional organization Project Mayhem in his novel Fight Club.[15][11] Palahniuk himself was pranked by a gang of Cacophonist waiters at one of his book readings in San Francisco.[16]

Cacophony Society members would seek out extreme experiences (for example, urban exploration in sewers, or performance flash mobs) meant to shock and offend, which is arguably the opposite of the far-right moralism of KiwiFarms. So how does Null reconcile being inspired by Fight Club-as-an-analogue-for-Cacophony-Society with the kind of culture he actually fosters on his forum?

Why Chuck Palahniuk Enjoys Making People Uncomfortable

Hadrada

Baby Onion
NNull1.PNG

Null2.PNG

This shit right here is what makes a fucking lolcow. The world continuously hands them lemons and instead of making lemonade they shove them straight up the ass and complains how much it hurts and how thirsty they are.

Gamergate 2 electric boogalo is clearly brewing and with how tight censorship has gotten it could potentially position him to poach a massive community of people who will get thrown off mainstream platforms when the banwaves starts but instead of capitalizing of his free-speech goodwill he instead pisses in their soup to please his own ego.