Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
yea dude thats where i was literally just a ton of niggers and blocks of buildings were abandoned and the weather is fucking shit on top of it
Gnarly. I was just passing through but definitely caught the vibe on my way.
Regardless, Josh ain't going there now, is he? ๐Ÿ˜
He's such a fucking coward. He's probably the only man I know of that's genuinely afraid of trannies, let alone our brothers of basketball.
I offered to be his registered agent and he went on this weird spiel about me needing to have a gun.
Like bruh, I'm not afraid of twinks in dresses, even though you moved across the planet to hide from them.
That's all the Eastern Europe trip was about for him.

Kek, yeah, I get it.
I'm glad shit worked out as it has. I still vehemently support KF but what a blunder it would have been to get legally entangled with Josh.
I gave him a full disclosure on who I am and thank fuck he got spooked by my retaliation and robbery charges.
I'm not a bad man, I'm just overwhelmed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
fight night.png

Richmond Pimp

Registered
What do you think of my theory?
It will be interesting to see if he chooses rural WV where people go to die in the coal mines, or if he chooses a WV city that is ridden with opioids.

I wonder how Null will deal with troons showing up at his house. You can't hide your dox forever in the US. They will find it through property records.

If I was Null, I would set my sights on the Arkansas Ozarks instead of the WV mountains. It's anti-troon, pro-family, peaceful. The state police are tough on nigger crime. His mom also lives across the border in Missouri. Just gotta avoid the lolcow Acerthorn, LOL.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
" I'm not taking shit from retards. If I don't know you, if you've never contributed to the forum, if you've a total retard, and if you chimp out the moment I say anything to you, I will just ban you. I don't care anymore. There is no force in this world strong enough to get me to care about angry retards in perpetual butthurt seething about me constantly."
null 2.png
"If you eat that shit and think it's real cheese because some HAPA sperglord faggot said to TRUST THE (literal) SOYENCE, you are a braindead nigger and will be exterminated in a FEMA camp after being told there's a fondant fountain inside.

Look at this MONGOLOID try to bake a cookie. You think this dipshit knows anything about food? If it's not Dinosaur shaped, it's not going into this idiot's cockholster."

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51340
" I'm not taking shit from retards. If I don't know you, if you've never contributed to the forum, if you've a total retard, and if you chimp out the moment I say anything to you, I will just ban you. I don't care anymore. There is no force in this world strong enough to get me to care about angry retards in perpetual butthurt seething about me constantly."
View attachment 51341
"If you eat that shit and think it's real cheese because some HAPA sperglord faggot said to TRUST THE (literal) SOYENCE, you are a braindead nigger and will be exterminated in a FEMA camp after being told there's a fondant fountain inside.

Look at this MONGOLOID try to bake a cookie. You think this dipshit knows anything about food? If it's not Dinosaur shaped, it's not going into this idiot's cockholster."
are you... okay null?